Wheels, Brakes, Tires and Suspension Open discussion for tires/rims/lowering springs/brakes etc...

TVT Design Rear Camber Arms

Old 07-29-2010, 11:25 AM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: TVT Design Rear Camber Arms

Brian,
No alignment yet. I think I have enough wear on the tires to get them replaced(I get FREE tires for life from the dealer) I was planning on getting the alignment with the new tires.

I adjusted the camber myself by measuring the tilt. With factory camber arms I had about 25mm-30mm negative... after adjustement I have about 8mm-10mm..... the new camber arms are really easy to adjust... taking the wheels on and off to get good measurements is a PITA......

Old 07-29-2010, 01:24 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by MikeR
Brian,
No alignment yet. I think I have enough wear on the tires to get them replaced(I get FREE tires for life from the dealer) I was planning on getting the alignment with the new tires.

I adjusted the camber myself by measuring the tilt. With factory camber arms I had about 25mm-30mm negative... after adjustement I have about 8mm-10mm..... the new camber arms are really easy to adjust... taking the wheels on and off to get good measurements is a PITA......
Free tires for life SWEET!!!! and those TvT Camber arms are the bomb (Good Product)

Old 07-29-2010, 01:53 PM
<--- Huge Horsepower
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MikeR
Brian,

I did pretty much the same with KMAC kit for the rears.

I had the most difficulty finding an alignment shop in town that could do a 4 wheel alignment. A few said my car was two low and the rest didn't have the proper machine for the crossfire.

the last shop on the edge of town had a Hunter machine. The computer on it even had the step-by-step instructions (with pictures) for how to install and adjust the front camber bolts. (Even had an Aeroblue XF).

Old 07-29-2010, 05:17 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Well, I have two sets of the front camber bolts if I need them when I get it aligned.... I read on here that one set is needed for camber and one for toe.....

Old 08-02-2010, 02:01 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't wait to get my TVT Camber Arms and Eibachs installed when I get back to AZ.

Hopefully the arms get there on time

Old 09-02-2010, 01:50 AM
Forum Regular

I jsut wanted to shout a "Nice work" in to TVT Design. Those rear camber arms are really amazing. They look good and do their job!!!

When I first told the people at Vividracing that I'm getting rear camber arms from TVT Design they laughed and where like "who the hell is TVT??" Because they mainly deal with the big names. But when I came in today again to discuss my Eibach issue, they asked me again about the arms and they all said that they where amazed how good those looked and worked on the car.

I thought I'd just post it

Old 09-08-2010, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Germany
I jsut wanted to shout a "Nice work" in to TVT Design. Those rear camber arms are really amazing. They look good and do their job!!!

When I first told the people at Vividracing that I'm getting rear camber arms from TVT Design they laughed and where like "who the hell is TVT??" Because they mainly deal with the big names. But when I came in today again to discuss my Eibach issue, they asked me again about the arms and they all said that they where amazed how good those looked and worked on the car.

I thought I'd just post it
Lol, vividracing is huge. Their Porsche stuff is amazing. Thank you for the kind words.

We have a few more sets of these in, but they are silver rod ends and not red.