U.K. Serving all countries of the United Kingdom.

Looking to buy...help

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 02:36 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Looking to buy...help

Originally Posted by The bodyman
Whites nice. lol

JOn
with Magnaflow exhaust

Old 05-28-2012, 12:05 PM
Jen

Hi All

I think I may have found THE ONE!

Black Coupe - Manual - Black leather interior

23,500 miles - 57 plate.

£8.5K

It's a trade seller so it comes with 12 months tax and MOT and 6 months warranty, oh and they'll service it if it's close to due. I was really hoping to buy private ideally from an enthusiast but i've been struggling to sell my MX-5 and private ones that fit the bill are few and far between... I start a new job next week and I really need to try and get it in place before then if I can....stress!

They have offered to ship the car from Devon to the Midlands for me. But do we think this seems like a fair price before I take it any further?!?!?!

Old 05-28-2012, 02:43 PM
Forum Regular

I don't know if it really is a good price or not BUT I got mine private 25,000, 06, auto, machine grey, black interior 2 owners (nearly) full Mot, 4 months road-rent in pretty much perfect condition for £6,100. For the sort of money he is asking you are approaching SRT6 territory... anywho since any self respecting block LOVES looking at cars nearly as much as women like shoes and handbags....

Chrysler : 2006 Crossfire 3.2V6, immaculate condition

CROSSFIRE Dec 2005 immaculate with sexy private plate | eBay

2006 CHRYSLER CROSSFIRE CONVERTIBLE | eBay

2007 07 Reg Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 Roadster Automatic in Magic Black | eBay
2003 (December) CHRYSLER CROSSFIRE AUTO BLUE/GREY | eBay

2005 CHRYSLER CROSSFIRE V6 COUPE PETROL | eBay

2006 (56) CHRYSLER CROSSFIRE 3.2 V6 COUPE - 30000 MILES | eBay

2006 CHRYSLER CROSSFIRE 3.2 V6 AUTOMATIC # ONLY 29000 MILES # SUPERB CONDITION # | eBay

Chrysler Crossfire Coupe V6 | eBay

Chrysler Crossfire 3.2 auto Roadster """27000"" MILES ONLY. | eBay

Some may be close by and others a little too far - but it does give you a little idea Of course if you want a rocket-ship....

2007 (56) Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 3.2 V6 Automatic Coupe - VERY RARE CAR | eBay

Old 05-28-2012, 04:14 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by 11 FEB
with Magnaflow exhaust
Thanks, forgot about that. hehe.

Old 05-29-2012, 11:20 AM

Hi Jen what are you looking for, Auto or manual?

Old 05-29-2012, 05:33 PM

Hi Jen,

Bought mine or £7900. 2007 automatic silver/blue with 23k miles.

Sounds like this is a good target price for the spec.

For gods sake take it for a test drive! x 2.

Fingers Crossed xxx

I remember seeing a black model with 30k recently on Autrader. Their blurb said it was previously owned by a celeb, (if that floats your boat). Did have nice red leather inside though

Last edited by DreamCar1; 05-29-2012 at 05:38 PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:57 AM
Forum Regular

Jen, for me that is top end money for a 57 plate, I think you should be able to do better. It's a buyers market for Crossfires don't rush into buying one without even test driving it.

Old 06-03-2012, 06:20 PM
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Originally Posted by DreamCar1
Did have nice red leather inside though
Buy it. Buy it! BUY IT!

Old 06-05-2012, 01:11 PM

I just got a Black 2006 coupe off of ebay that's done 35,000 and got a full Chrysler service history. The car is immaculate and looks like new. Paid £5k...Just been serviced with 12 months MOT. I'm well chuffed.

Old 06-05-2012, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by jasonmck
I just got a Black 2006 coupe off of ebay that's done 35,000 and got a full Chrysler service history. The car is immaculate and looks like new. Paid £5k...Just been serviced with 12 months MOT. I'm well chuffed.
Hi.
Must say thats a good price. Especially with a Full Chrysler History....Well done.. Doesn't look good when we sell though.. Not that thats in my mind at moment.. Got an 06 Coupe myself. 34k.

Regard Jen's original post.. and a Black 57 plate coupe..I believe the black coupe she mentioned that was over £7995 for sale garage in devon had been originally on sale at Drayton Group CHRYSLER Shrewsbury/ Wolverhampton at firstly £9995 then down to £8995.. Guessing they sold it on to another indie dealer due to it no longer qualifying for a Main dealer Warranty....
Was little surprised to to see it had gone that far south tho..

Dealers beware.. Charge silly money.. these cars will not sell.. Fact!

Old 06-05-2012, 05:19 PM

Mine was a private seller, advertised @ £6K.

Old 09-23-2012, 04:42 AM
Ant

Just got our Crossfire coupe last week, my wife has always wanted one and we thought lets go for it! We had been through all the usual sites and we found one that stood out as being a really excellent example, although it was 3 hours away from where we lived. We set off stupid o,clock to get there leaving enough time to buy it , and get it taxed before the PO shut. We were not disappointed, It was a beautiful black 56 coupe with 11,600 on the clock, stunning condition and had been not used for two years and put in a garage! We had to pinch ourselves! The owner was a really really nice chap and even held it for us for that week until we got down to view it. We settled on a figure of £6,250 shook hands and my wife drove it back with a smile so wide she got her ear lobes wet!!. I guess what I'm trying to say in a long winded way is there are some really tidy examples out there, you just might have to travel to get you dream car. One week on we still can't get over it, everyone is asking what it is and are amazed at the condition and price. Wish we had got one sooner!!

Ant

Old 09-23-2012, 06:01 AM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ant
Just got our Crossfire coupe last week, my wife has always wanted one and we thought lets go for it! We had been through all the usual sites and we found one that stood out as being a really excellent example, although it was 3 hours away from where we lived. We set off stupid o,clock to get there leaving enough time to buy it , and get it taxed before the PO shut. We were not disappointed, It was a beautiful black 56 coupe with 11,600 on the clock, stunning condition and had been not used for two years and put in a garage! We had to pinch ourselves! The owner was a really really nice chap and even held it for us for that week until we got down to view it. We settled on a figure of £6,250 shook hands and my wife drove it back with a smile so wide she got her ear lobes wet!!. I guess what I'm trying to say in a long winded way is there are some really tidy examples out there, you just might have to travel to get you dream car. One week on we still can't get over it, everyone is asking what it is and are amazed at the condition and price. Wish we had got one sooner!!

Ant
Now thats a good deal hope to see you both at one of our meets

Old 09-23-2012, 11:08 AM
Ant

When & where is the next meet ? I am going to try to get to the Santa Pod day.

Old 09-23-2012, 11:22 AM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ant
When & where is the next meet ? I am going to try to get to the Santa Pod day.

Santa Pod is the next one on 13th Oct then there is a combined meet with PT's at the Ace on the 20th