Troubleshooting & Technical Questions & Modifications Have technical or modification questions about the Crossfire? Find out the answer, or give advice in here!

PAINTED TRIM AND 20'' & 19'' FOOSE WHEELS

Old 12-17-2004, 08:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PAINTED TRIM AND 20'' & 19'' FOOSE WHEELS

hey everyone, I know im not a big poster here on the site but i have been waiting to put a few things on the car and after a long day they are done. I purchased the 20's for the rear 275/30/20 and the 19's for the front. They are the Foose Speedsters. I put them on my Graphite grey 6spd and i also painted all the trim on the car to match. The Front grill, the windsheild, the door handles and the vents on the site. The car looks great and the pics will be up in a few days ..see you soon.

xfirerealtor

Old 12-18-2004, 10:15 AM
Default Re: PAINTED TRIM AND 20'' & 19'' FOOSE WHEELS

Hello, I have not been a member for too long. But if anyone is interested I have a line on a top company to build either a copy of the stock hood in carbon-fiber, or a slightly modified one. I love the lines of the stock hood, but if you have seen the hood on the new concept chrysler, the ME-Four-Twelve. Its hood is similar to the crossfires but has some stylish vents built in - check it out. The hood would also aid in makeing the car almost perfectly 50/50 weight dist. Not that thats on the top of the list for most people, but you never know. The hoods would run between 500-800 dollars depending on whats done to them! But there is a 1500 dollar tooling fee, to get it started, so if anyone interested let me know, the more we have the cheeper they'll be. I'll foot the bill to get my car there to have the molds made off of, so no one has to risk there car. There is also the possibility to have just about any other part made as well, if there is the want. Like I thought the rear spoiler would be a good match to the hood. Brabus and startech are making some part for the crossfire, but they are unbelievable expensive. 1500, just for a small lip on the rear spoiler. God knows what for the front spoiler, bumper.

Old 12-18-2004, 11:07 AM
Administrator
-C-I-C-C-I Associate Member
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by xfirerealtor
hey everyone, I know im not a big poster here on the site but i have been waiting to put a few things on the car and after a long day they are done. I purchased the 20's for the rear 275/30/20 and the 19's for the front. They are the Foose Speedsters. I put them on my Graphite grey 6spd and i also painted all the trim on the car to match. The Front grill, the windsheild, the door handles and the vents on the site. The car looks great and the pics will be up in a few days ..see you soon.

xfirerealtor
great buy! i look forward to the pics. have you lowered it yet for the foose ultimate look?

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...ead.php?t=6192

Old 12-19-2004, 04:37 PM

nope i am searching on here today for what i would need for a clean 1.5 inch drop and some HID's so hopefully all goes well.....