Troubleshooting & Technical Questions & Modifications Have technical or modification questions about the Crossfire? Find out the answer, or give advice in here!

Can Someone help me?

Old 09-30-2004, 10:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can Someone help me?

When I bought the Crossfire = it had white marks in the plastic molding around the rear hatch window (on the inside of the car) = the molding covers the rear hatch defroster wiring. This may have occured as a machine pressed the molding on too hard. Can anybody tell me how to remove the molding without damaging anything? Do I need any special tools? Or does someone have a diagram on this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
-Thanks in advance-

Old 09-30-2004, 11:03 AM
Forum Regular

According to the service manual, you have to remove the lower piece (across the bottom of the window) first. This is done be removing a screw inside the handle to close the hatch. The panel should then just pop off. This exposes one screw on each of the upper pieces (beside the window). Take the screws out and then those pieces should pop off.

Old 09-30-2004, 11:33 AM

why dont you just take it back to the dealer? Its under warranty and you should not get your hands dirty?