Southeast Forum Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN.

SC owners

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 05:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: SC owners

Originally Posted by snowshadowlight
Good to see another member on the coast. I see alot of Crossfires in Myrtle Beach but none on the Forum that I can find. Welcome and I recommend the Tail of the Dragon GTG.
+1 snowshadowlight are you going to the spring gtg?

Old 01-06-2008, 06:41 PM

Borla,
I am almost certain I am going. I have a few things to clear at work before I commit but they should work out. I am relly looking forward to it. Are you going?

Old 01-06-2008, 08:05 PM

Yea I am 99.9% sure, The Orange Box (Home Depot) should let me of. I am very excited for the gtg tho!

Old 01-07-2008, 03:00 PM

Good, we can link up and drive part of the way together, if you'd like. Last time I went I did not see another Crossfire until we got to the resort or on the way home.

Old 01-07-2008, 03:54 PM

Good, we can link up and drive part of the way together, if you'd like. Last time I went I did not see another Crossfire until we got to the resort or on the way home.
sounds awesome man! cant wait till the meet tho.....i was thinking about going up there earlier, weather permitting, and doing a practice run

Old 01-09-2008, 07:44 AM

That is a good idea. I went through it the first time and it was a handful. I plan on leaving a little early and make it a mini vacation. I will let you know as the time gets closer.

Old 01-09-2008, 09:52 PM

That is a good idea. I went through it the first time and it was a handful. I plan on leaving a little early and make it a mini vacation. I will let you know as the time gets closer.
sounds like a plan...

Old 01-10-2008, 06:24 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BorlaCrossfire04
Just saw two for sale at a dealer near me...SRT6 grey and an white coupe...didn't have time to stop today...will do tomorrow. But i love my red!!!
That Grey SRT6 you saw at Benson's is now parked 3 doors down from me at my Dad's. He absolutely loves it! We've been out on the back roads south of the five forks area a few times together. He follows me (I drive a black SRT6 that we bought in August) but as soon as he learns the roads I'll be struggling to keep up with him! I shop at the orange box in greer and have often admired your car. I wish the SRT's had come in red.

Old 01-11-2008, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by fastfunfor2
That Grey SRT6 you saw at Benson's is now parked 3 doors down from me at my Dad's. He absolutely loves it! We've been out on the back roads south of the five forks area a few times together. He follows me (I drive a black SRT6 that we bought in August) but as soon as he learns the roads I'll be struggling to keep up with him! I shop at the orange box in greer and have often admired your car. I wish the SRT's had come in red.
Have you driven your SRT to the depot there? shoot me a message when you travel there next time....

Old 01-11-2008, 08:51 PM

Unfortunately my ride to greer is an 05 Ram 3500 turbo diesel, not the SRT. The SRT has a few more ponies, but no place to mount a fifth wheel hitch. Those Germans are great at engineering, but not very practical. So, instead my wife drives an awsomely powerful and stunningly beautiful weekday kid taxi, with room for a bookbag and a violin under the hatch. I think it may be the only SRT6 sitting in carline anywhere in the upstate! If I ever do get to drive it to work I'll try to let you know--I'm just down Buncombe on Commerce Drive.

Old 01-11-2008, 09:00 PM

Thats funny, my last post says 8:51pm but my computer says 12:05 am. I know I went for a spin in the xfire tonight, and I didn't hold back on the horses, but enough speed to turn back the clock??...hmm

Old 01-12-2008, 04:01 AM

Unfortunately my ride to greer is an 05 Ram 3500 turbo diesel, not the SRT. The SRT has a few more ponies, but no place to mount a fifth wheel hitch. Those Germans are great at engineering, but not very practical. So, instead my wife drives an awsomely powerful and stunningly beautiful weekday kid taxi, with room for a bookbag and a violin under the hatch. I think it may be the only SRT6 sitting in carline anywhere in the upstate! If I ever do get to drive it to work I'll try to let you know--I'm just down Buncombe on Commerce Drive.
Sweet, let me know...I work mon-fri, usually 2p-11p but can and will be there at other times.... great post above....I just got home from the orange box from overnite work....just what I needed haha

Old 01-12-2008, 06:32 PM

Sweet, let me know...I work mon-fri, usually 2p-11p but can and will be there at other times.... great post above....I just got home from the orange box from overnite work....just what I needed haha
Probably not this week, as I will be pulling trailers. I'll be buying supplies for projects however, so I'll watch for your car.

Old 01-13-2008, 05:43 PM

Anyone going to the auto show at the carolina center in greenville on Sat?

Old 01-14-2008, 08:16 PM

Probably not this week, as I will be pulling trailers. I'll be buying supplies for projects however, so I'll watch for your car.
Did you leave a business card in my window today with a map leading to SRT6?

Old 01-15-2008, 07:15 PM

Did you leave a business card in my window today with a map leading to SRT6?
That was me. I stopped in to buy some stuff for work. Your car looks great. I'll send you a note if I drive it next week- probably the day before.

Old 01-15-2008, 07:40 PM

That was me. I stopped in to buy some stuff for work. Your car looks great. I'll send you a note if I drive it next week- probably the day before.
Sounds good man, are you going to the Auto show at the carolina center on sat?

Old 01-16-2008, 03:28 PM

Yes and no. I'm working in hall B at the expo center on a different event Thursday thru Saturday. The car show is setting up in hall C. I might be able to pop in and snoop around, but once the show opens I won't see anything without paying. I know some people there, but I'm just a back-door guy so my chances of landing any free tics are pretty slim. It is a pretty good show, from what I've seen in the past.

Old 01-19-2008, 01:32 PM

Yes and no. I'm working in hall B at the expo center on a different event Thursday thru Saturday. The car show is setting up in hall C. I might be able to pop in and snoop around, but once the show opens I won't see anything without paying. I know some people there, but I'm just a back-door guy so my chances of landing any free tics are pretty slim. It is a pretty good show, from what I've seen in the past.
I went to the show today, camaro looked awesome. Took some pics, battery died after a short time there, but if you want them i can send em to day, or just upload them onto here

Old 01-21-2008, 08:43 PM

I went to the show today, camaro looked awesome. Took some pics, battery died after a short time there, but if you want them i can send em to day, or just upload them onto here
It's been a busy weekend, sorry I haven't had time to reply. I wish I had seen that camaro. It's been in all the car mags for years, now. I have one or two more days of pulling trailers, and then maybe I'll drive the xfire to work. I'll let you know later. How about this weather? how did you fare driving in the snow? Ours stayed in the garage (no school).

Quick Reply: SC owners