Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

Group buy / crossfire custom stainless steel wire mesh grilles

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2013, 11:18 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Group buy / crossfire custom stainless steel wire mesh grilles

Reddog, much appreciation for taking charge and making this happen. Unfortunately I am not able to make it into this group buy at this time. The funds just aren't available for it. Its just how it works out sometimes.

Old 11-03-2013, 02:09 AM
Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by MoparFreak69
Reddog, much appreciation for taking charge and making this happen. Unfortunately I am not able to make it into this group buy at this time. The funds just aren't available for it. Its just how it works out sometimes.
Sorry you'll not be able to join in this group buy. Believe me I know about cash flow problems and bad timing . . . Let me know when you're ready and I'll communicate with Zunsport to see if I can get you what you want at the original group buy price. (I think the regular price is going to be about +$100.00). No promises but since you "had my back" earlier, I'll try for you . . .

Old 11-03-2013, 02:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have not been following the hole thread about this grille but as i expressed to red dog i got the grille set off of eBay and it did not fit correctly and it faded within 2 months. Have we talked to them about the fitment issues because from the pictures it looks like it fits the exact same fitment issues which was when you shut the hood it would scrape the grille and took off the coating. I would like a nice quality grille but am concerned its the same thing different style.

Old 11-03-2013, 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by caseycowan5
I have not been following the hole thread about this grille but as i expressed to red dog i got the grille set off of eBay and it did not fit correctly and it faded within 2 months. Have we talked to them about the fitment issues because from the pictures it looks like it fits the exact same fitment issues which was when you shut the hood it would scrape the grille and took off the coating. I would like a nice quality grille but am concerned its the same thing different style.
Since no one on the forum has actually installed this Zunsport grille yet, we cannot knowledgably address your concern. Please take a moment to review this entire thread AND to visit the Zunsport website (link is in the original post #1). This is not an "e-bay grille". I KNOW there will be no fading of the black polymer and I expect a perfect fit with no scraping issues.

I will pass along your concern to Zunsport and advise you of their response . . .

Last edited by RED DOG; 11-03-2013 at 07:37 AM.
Old 11-03-2013, 12:50 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Zunsport is showing the grill on their page now...

Zunsport - Chrysler Crossfire Car Grilles and Zunsport - Chrysler Crossfire Mesh Grilles

Old 11-03-2013, 09:36 PM
Forum Regular
Default Group buy / crossfire custom stainless steel wire mesh grilles

I just ran across this thread and apparently I've missed out. I'm not sure about the lower pieces, but think the upper one is fantastic...except, I don't advertise for other's and would hope their logo could be removed with no damage.

All of the ones I've looked at have a horrible thick/ugly outer rims. This is what I've been looking for.

Biba

Old 11-03-2013, 09:48 PM

is it too late to get in on this? ill take a black set.

Old 11-03-2013, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by BibaResto
I just ran across this thread and apparently I've missed out. I'm not sure about the lower pieces, but think the upper one is fantastic...except, I don't advertise for other's and would hope their logo could be removed with no damage.

All of the ones I've looked at have a horrible thick/ugly outer rims. This is what I've been looking for.

Biba
Just email Red Dog. I thiink it was originally requested that these grills will be fabbed without the logo. I believe the upper grill was listed for $195 which included shipping + you'll add 4% Paypal charge. He's still collecting payment on the original group buy and some have backed out so you may be able to replace one of them!

RedDogNumber1@aol.com

Last edited by syfi; 11-03-2013 at 11:18 PM.
Old 11-03-2013, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by jburke01rt
is it too late to get in on this? ill take a black set.
Just email Red Dog. My cost for the complete set came to $256.00 + $10.24 (4% to cover the PayPal fees) = $266.24 which included shipping. He's still collecting payments on the original group buy and some have backed out so you may be able to replace one of them!

RedDogNumber1@aol.com

Old 11-04-2013, 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by caseycowan5
Here is your answer from Zunsport . . .

Hi Bob.

We will ensure no scraping will occur, but if he still as doubts get him to wait to place his order until your grilles arrive and you can give him your expert opinion on the fit and quality of the product.
We offer a 100% refund if any customer is unhappy with our products.

Best Regards
Peter Langston
Zunsport

If you want to order through the group buy . . . Please follow instructions you'll find in post #54 on this thread . . .

Old 11-04-2013, 10:29 AM

I'm going to have to set a "cut off" date for joining in this group buy for the grilles because I need to get the money and orders in to Zunsport not later than close of business on 11/13. Accordingly, the cut off date to join in this group buy (and secure the lower group buy pricing) is close of business on Monday November 11, 2013. Jump in now or pay more later . . .

Last edited by RED DOG; 11-04-2013 at 04:07 PM.
Old 11-06-2013, 04:16 AM

Hey RED DOG

Like to say many thanks for all your work in organizing this greatdeal, and for arranging shipping for me to Australia. All very muchappreciated.

Cheers from Downunder

Old 11-06-2013, 12:28 PM
Thumbs up Re: Group buy / crossfire custom stainless steel wire mesh grilles

Originally Posted by PapaDavid
Hey RED DOG

Like to say many thanks for all your work in organizing this greatdeal, and for arranging shipping for me to Australia. All very muchappreciated.

Cheers from Downunder
+1 from the rest of us that ordered, despite the doubts from ala_xfire and onehundred80 that the group buy would work! They'll be the first ones that will regret not jumping on board when they see how great these will look in person.

Old 11-06-2013, 01:06 PM
Received 159 Likes on 147 Posts

Where's my fork when I need it ? I got me some words to eat.
I would actually ( and would have before ) spring for this if my budget allowed.

Old 11-06-2013, 02:12 PM
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by ala_xfire
Where's my fork when I need it ? I got me some words to eat.
I would actually ( and would have before ) spring for this if my budget allowed.
Make amends by sending me a link to the billet aluminum grills that extend to where the OEM sits. I've seen a couple pics of cars with them.. and don't care for the one that is readily available on Ebay that sits back making a "cavity" there..

Old 11-06-2013, 02:49 PM
Received 159 Likes on 147 Posts

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
Make amends by sending me a link to the billet aluminum grills that extend to where the OEM sits. I've seen a couple pics of cars with them.. and don't care for the one that is readily available on Ebay that sits back making a "cavity" there..
Those are in the mind of maxcichon, who once stated he'd build me ( and him ) a set,
but other priorities emerged.

Old 11-06-2013, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by ala_xfire
Those are in the mind of maxcichon, who once stated he'd build me ( and him ) a set,
but other priorities emerged.
Well next time you see him.. grab both ears and...

Shake till a couple grilles fall out!

Left my "E" out.. I fixed it.. No need to let 180 off his chain...

Old 11-07-2013, 09:39 AM

Stop hijacking the thread about other grills.This grill is the best looking one out there being produced.Just paid for the mesh grill thanks Red Dog.

Old 11-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Received 93 Likes on 45 Posts

These are the best grills for the xfire imo. When I get mine I'll show everyone how to add a center spine.

Old 11-07-2013, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by AnthonyCF
Stop hijacking the thread about other grills.This grill is the best looking one out there being produced.Just paid for the mesh grill thanks Red Dog.
Oh.. my bad .. I thought this thread was heading to dead since the group buy is done..

But thanks for explaining why an order of 30 hasn't been made

Let me clarify for you.. "it wouldn't be found on my car if it was free".. that help?

For those that are at least dry behind the ears.. you know how it is.. just not my style.

Last edited by Mrmiata; 11-07-2013 at 10:20 AM.

Quick Reply: Group buy / crossfire custom stainless steel wire mesh grilles