Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

3" srt-6 cold air intake, 30+whp, clears supercooler, adjustable k&n filter!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 10:13 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: 3" srt-6 cold air intake, 30+whp, clears supercooler, adjustable k&n filter!!!

Originally Posted by 240M3SRT
You have 185 pulley and h/e but stock intake....damn, someone give this guy $225 so he can have 30 more hp lol.
well there were other things too... like i have a dual in the works being designed...and i'm the guinea pig.

that was the other main reason, and i was the first post trying to buy a dual that was for sale from j-fire, and got skipped over (i'm not bitter )

... i will be buying an intake soon seeing as the SC whine is already nice and will be very nice noisy after a new intake... i mean i'm already 350whp (dynojet) thanks to eurocharged...without an intake...it will onyl get better with an intake.

...but by all means if someone wants to give me money i won't turn it down.

Old 08-05-2009, 06:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 3" srt-6 cold air intake, 30+whp, clears supercooler, adjustable k&n filter!!!

Sold.......

Old 08-05-2009, 10:53 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Awwww well I guess it wasn't meant to be for me

Old 03-10-2013, 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by jturkel
too bad these still dont fit on C32s lol.

GL with the sale!
Hey guys I'm new to the forum. I was reading about the I intake and was wondering if there were still some CAI out there for around 300 or less.
The only ones I have seen lastly are from needs wings. And the y seen a bit pricey. I will have to admit they do look nice though. Thanks in advance for you time and effort.

Old 03-10-2013, 09:30 PM
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by 2much2handle
Hey guys I'm new to the forum. I was reading about the I intake and was wondering if there were still some CAI out there for around 300 or less.
The only ones I have seen lastly are from needs wings. And the y seen a bit pricey. I will have to admit they do look nice though. Thanks in advance for you time and effort.
There are some home made ones out there. But Rob at Needswings is the only production CAI out there. You get what you pay for.

Old 03-11-2013, 08:33 PM
Received 251 Likes on 190 Posts

Originally Posted by 2much2handle
yea ,there are some but they don't work like they say they do, but the one from Needswings works it gives you increase power ,,increase mpg and it looks better than all the others too, so do your self a favor, get the Needswings and have the best. jim

Old 04-09-2013, 07:02 PM
bdh

There are many 3" cold air intakes for sale, but i feel a few important differences make mine one of the better choices. It is a true 3" CAI with durable 4 ply couplers on the t/b and the filter side. These are overkill...much more durable than the cheap rubber ones. All the clamps except for the one at the t/b are t-bolt clamps so they provide excellent torque without tearing into the couplers. All welds are TIG welded by BDJ's Racing. If you look closely in the pics you will notice coilpack clearance is great, and i added an extra 2" to the tube that meets the coupler at the radiator support. This allows for adjustability and perfect fitment with the supercooler, since the added width pushes the air filter forward into the grille. A nipple for PCV is on the underside of the intake, just out of sight. The intake is finished off with a 3" K&N filter that is larger larger than most. K&N sells their filter with a casted rim on the inside of the filter that reduces the size, i have trimed this off completely for more air flow. Keep in mind you might need to trim your grille and remove your horn depending on what heat exchanger you have. I have installed other 3" CAI's and found that none of them fit to my liking, this intake is a result of some of the changes i made to my design. With the 185 pulley it made near 30whp over stock. Price is $225 shipped. Paypal preferred. Thanks for looking.
I want one send me an email & I will paypal you & give you my USA shipping address
bdhrycun@gmail.com

Old 04-10-2013, 03:07 AM

I had seen you post of your intake but for whatever purpose I was unable to view your pics so I assumed they were no longer available. After viewing them today I am interested in purchasing one if your still producing them. Also did you ever get a CEL code? Thank you in advance for your thine and effort.

Old 04-10-2013, 03:25 AM

There are many 3" cold air intakes for sale, but i feel a few important differences make mine one of the better choices. It is a true 3" CAI with durable 4 ply couplers on the t/b and the filter side. These are overkill...much more durable than the cheap rubber ones. All the clamps except for the one at the t/b are t-bolt clamps so they provide excellent torque without tearing into the couplers. All welds are TIG welded by BDJ's Racing. If you look closely in the pics you will notice coilpack clearance is great, and i added an extra 2" to the tube that meets the coupler at the radiator support. This allows for adjustability and perfect fitment with the supercooler, since the added width pushes the air filter forward into the grille. A nipple for PCV is on the underside of the intake, just out of sight. The intake is finished off with a 3" K&N filter that is larger larger than most. K&N sells their filter with a casted rim on the inside of the filter that reduces the size, i have trimed this off completely for more air flow. Keep in mind you might need to trim your grille and remove your horn depending on what heat exchanger you have. I have installed other 3" CAI's and found that none of them fit to my liking, this intake is a result of some of the changes i made to my design. With the 185 pulley it made near 30whp over stock. Price is $225 shipped. Paypal preferred. Thanks for looking.
I had seen you post of your intake but for whatever purpose I was unable to view your pics so I assumed they were no longer available. After viewing them today I am interested in purchasing one if your still producing them. Also did you ever get a CEL code? Thank you in advance for your thine and effort.