Northeast Forum Serving DE, MD, NJ, NY, OH, PA, VA, WV.

If you live in Maryland/No.Va and have some dents/dings here's a heads up.

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 11:24 AM
Senior Member/Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default If you live in Maryland/No.Va and have some dents/dings here's a heads up.

Yesterday I was paying a visit to Sennaspirit and we were looking over our cars. I mentioned I had one little ding on the passenger door, real hard to see. Well I almost had a heart attack, 3 good size dings. I decided to get an estimate at the local Dent Wizards (paintless repair) and I found the place had closed. On my way back I found another place on Randolph Rd in Rockville right next to Patrick Signs called Autodent Care Inc. They do work for the local Jag, Toyota and Volvo dealers amongst others. Well they quoted me $220 for all three dents, could I come back Monday. I told the young lady that was my first day back from vacation, maybe more like the end of the week. Apparently she could see I was a Xfire owner in distress and called her dad who does the dent repair and they said they could do it right then. So about half hour later everything was good as new and for $150. So I highly recommend this place. If you ever have the need which I hope you don't call Kiko at 301-881-8080.
For my dings they drilled a small hole in the side of the door, the rest I guess is their secret, a plug is inserted in the hole. They did three dents in 10 minutes. If you have a dent where the paint isn't broken and its not too deep they can help you.

Pat