New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

Thinking about buying

Old 07-04-2013 | 12:50 AM
Default Thinking about buying

Okay so im seriously thinking about buying a Crossfire but have a few questions...
I found a couple good deals that I can afford but im worried that I wont be able to keep up with repair and everything. Do repairs cost a lot more for a crossfire that most other cars?
Where I live it gets cold and snowy in the winter and im not planning on driving it in the snow a bunch but how do they do in the snow?
Last question.. Convertible or not?

Old 07-04-2013 | 11:18 AM
Default Re: Thinking about buying

Originally Posted by ItsAllGood80
Okay so im seriously thinking about buying a Crossfire but have a few questions...
I found a couple good deals that I can afford but im worried that I wont be able to keep up with repair and everything. Do repairs cost a lot more for a crossfire that most other cars?
Where I live it gets cold and snowy in the winter and im not planning on driving it in the snow a bunch but how do they do in the snow?
Last question.. Convertible or not?
Can you do DIY repairs? if so then not much of repairs but that really depends on the condition of the car you are getting. If you are smart about buying parts and can do repairs yourself then you should be ok.

Convertible is your call we can't really tell you that personally I never liked convertible that's just me other member would disagree with me I am sure. Real question here should be automatic of manual or SRT 6 or NA

Old 07-04-2013 | 02:24 PM
Forum Regular

No one can afford a Chrysler dealer to do repairs.

Old 07-04-2013 | 08:27 PM

Don't think just buy.
Lol

Old 07-06-2013 | 10:14 AM

I would say dont drive it in any snow. For the price of winter tires and wheels you can buy a cheap beater