Midwest Forum Serving CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, SD, UT, WI, WY.

indiana xfire owners

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2008, 08:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: indiana xfire owners

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
welcome Hemi....Decade you had better just sell software if you can't read between my lines...MajorTom was wanting to hook up for our GTG, but he has kids 2 doors down from me, so he drives rt by my house...so I was inviting him or anyone else that is IN my neighborhood to stop by....you need to get a computer and quit using your phone.......just kidding, have a good night....
I don't sell software. I used to sell computers but now I work customer service (read: returns counter). It's actually a promotion. And what is GTG? Is that cop talk for something? Perhaps trucker talk? "gtg" means "good to go" (i.e. lemme repair my armor, grab some ammo, and I'll be gtg) in my gamer lingo. And I have a computer... in fact I'm typing on it right now. I like to consider myself to be pretty wired. "Hook up for our good to go, but he has 2 kids...." Ya, I didn't think that sounded right.

Lemme break it down a little more for ya.

MajorTom, I contract haul for Becks Hybrids, so I have been working there, security gig, and the Sheriff's Dept...I have been on a 7 days a wk tear now for 10 wks straight
Makes sense so far.

hope to take next wknd off and do my installs
What are you installing?

looking to order wheels and tires yet this wk
okay

so next wknd if you are in the neighborhood, stop by, I should be in the garage....decade or anyone else for that matter is welcome as well
Okay, I can stop by... probably anyway. What garage? Where? What will be going on when/if I get there? We going to be doing your installs? What are you installing? Wheels and tires you haven't ordered yet?

this crazy weather has been kickin' our behind...so, I have had a lot of trucking to do...
Oh... so I'm going to be stopping by for you to go trucking? huh? Perhaps it's my young age. You baby boomers and all your crazy lingo.

Just kidding. I'm just giving you a hard time, but seriously. What the crap is GTG? and this crazy invite to no where to do what?

Old 06-14-2008, 08:23 PM
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

you are bored tonight aren't you????? get to gether, and I know that doesn't fit your young texting brain, but it works for us old guys....now be nice the next tractor trailer 6 inches off your bumper may be me....can't wait to have to return something at your store, I will be your worse nightmare, before I say....gotcha ya.....now, I have to go to bed, so I can play cop tomorrow 7-3....I just do that part-time now...although I have an offer for the old guy (me) to come back full-time...oh, just about forgot,,,yes you can come by and do my installs, and when the wheels and tires get here, you can put them on as well, I will supervise from my rockin' chair...cause I'm an old baby boomer.....see ya kid....gtg...and yes got to go....I know that too.....

Old 06-14-2008, 08:33 PM

you are bored tonight aren't you????? get to gether, and I know that doesn't fit your young texting brain, but it works for us old guys....now be nice the next tractor trailer 6 inches off your bumper may be me....can't wait to have to return something at your store, I will be your worse nightmare, before I say....gotcha ya.....now, I have to go to bed, so I can play cop tomorrow 7-3....I just do that part-time now...although I have an offer for the old guy (me) to come back full-time...oh, just about forgot,,,yes you can come by and do my installs, and when the wheels and tires get here, you can put them on as well, I will supervise from my rockin' chair...cause I'm an old baby boomer.....see ya kid....gtg...and yes got to go....I know that too.....
make a note. The old guy's getting.... well... old. I know he's going to install wheels and tires that I guess he's ordered, but doesn't have yet. But he FORGOT to tell me what he's installing this weekend.

I've asked twice, third times the charm. Goodnight, and be safe tomorrow on the beat.

Old 06-15-2008, 08:11 AM

tires and wheels are on hold, found another place I have to checkout...installs will be next weeknd...needs, SB, and windscreen...busy Sunday here...kicking the old guys behind today...one thing after another...talk to you soon....

Old 06-15-2008, 10:57 AM

I saw a coupe in Carmel yesterday, Kroger parking lot, he waved but got away before I could tell him about the forum...anyone on here...

Old 06-17-2008, 07:59 PM

Next time I am in your sub I will at least stop for a meet and greet!

welcome Hemi....Decade you had better just sell software if you can't read between my lines...MajorTom was wanting to hook up for our GTG, but he has kids 2 doors down from me, so he drives rt by my house...so I was inviting him or anyone else that is IN my neighborhood to stop by....you need to get a computer and quit using your phone.......just kidding, have a good night....

Old 06-18-2008, 03:17 PM

anytime, you are welcome....

Old 06-19-2008, 02:06 PM

Meeting w/ dealers this SATURDAY to finalize our meet and greet...last chance for times and input...I will post what I know Sunday....thanks everyone for your help...Post to come soon, don't have all the answers from dealer yet...

Last edited by oledoc2u; 06-28-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:46 AM

Fort Wayne, IN here. 2004 Silver Coupe I work 2 jobs right now so I'm not sure I'll be able to make anything this soon.

Old 06-27-2008, 05:29 AM

anytime, you are welcome....
Did you get everything re-arranged so you could get the SRT into the garage?

Old 06-28-2008, 08:41 PM

yes it did Major...and I did the installs, but not sure sprint booster is performing...so stop back by for a test ride when you can...nice to finally meet the two of you...welcome anytime...

Old 06-28-2008, 08:43 PM

oswaldo, well, I understand the two jobs thing...but, we hope to have more of these meet and greets and get an IN Club going...so hang in there

Old 07-02-2008, 04:03 PM

bump........

Old 07-03-2008, 04:29 PM

Carmel, Indiana. I would really enjoy meeting some other crossfire owners, and then mabye having some kind of cruise or something. Keep us posted.

Old 07-04-2008, 06:27 AM

welcome top gun...thats what we are going for here...cruisin' and havin' fun...watch for posts this coming weekend...

Old 07-04-2008, 02:18 PM

well I'm ready whenever you guys are, lets turn some heads! where about would this happen if we did meet up?

Old 07-08-2008, 11:06 AM

started new thread... Indiana Crossfires Meet and Greet ... check it out

Old 07-08-2008, 03:46 PM

I took some photos today, but I don't have photoshop on my puter so I will finally post pictures...in a few days...just as soon as I have time to figure out how to do it...the car is easier to work on than this lap top.....

Old 07-09-2008, 06:34 AM

Sounds good to me. Live downtown Indy. 3.2 Red Coupe, Magnaflow, Short Ram Intake, Sprint booster. What is the contact procedure?

Old 08-21-2008, 06:44 AM
Forum Regular
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jlibro
I'm located in Madison Indiana. Its way at the bottom... Anyone from around there?
I live in Seymour. Went to College at Hanover, though, so I know Madison quite well.