Exterior & Lighting Any questions related to exterior, lighting and styling go in here.

EVOvision Bulbs

Old 09-26-2005, 09:16 PM
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Cool EVOvision Bulbs

Just installed EVOvision Bulbs and what a difference they make!!! No more "fried egg" look or blue tint as in the silver series bulbs. Just beautiful clear lenses that illuminate amber!

Check out: http://www.evostyle.com/EVOvision.htm for the photo gallery and information.

Old 09-27-2005, 11:39 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: EVOvision Bulbs

Do you have any pics? I was looking for something like this. What bulbs did you get? numbers?

Old 09-27-2005, 11:53 AM

Phil, I did try to take a few shots before & after. Have not tried to upload photos to this site but will give it a try tonight when I get home. I can tell you that the difference is as drastic as their web site shows. The size is 7507...perfect fit & the easiest mod you will ever do.

Old 09-27-2005, 01:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The pic on the evo website looks good. Did yours look as good?

Old 09-27-2005, 03:20 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by danimal
Phil, I did try to take a few shots before & after. Have not tried to upload photos to this site but will give it a try tonight when I get home. I can tell you that the difference is as drastic as their web site shows. The size is 7507...perfect fit & the easiest mod you will ever do.
$22.00 for a pair of small bulbs seem a little pricey to me. I switched to amber LED's to get the clear look on my turn signals for less then half the price...

Old 09-27-2005, 06:28 PM

Okay...I think that I have the photos uploaded to my gallery. Someone please check and let me know if they are viewable.

jjarocki-hopefully the photos will answer your question. I think they make an incredible difference.

respdoc-I looked at LEDs and while they are less expensive, I did not like the "directionality" of them. I wanted them to reflect normally within the reflective lens and not have to be viewed "straight on" for the full effect. But...to each his own, and that is why there are different options.

Please note that I received an email from EVOstyle and if there is enough interest among Crossfire owners, they will make a coupon offer available to us for a 20% discount. Obviously, this is beyond me...so ANDREW, or whoever would make that kind of decision for this forum, if you will contact me I will give you the point of contact, etc. to make that happen.

Gang, I'm just sharing what I am doing in case someone else may like the same thing and would like to know where to get it...not pushing a thing here.

Old 09-27-2005, 07:15 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Okay...I think that I have the photos uploaded to my gallery. Someone please check and let me know if they are viewable.

jjarocki-hopefully the photos will answer your question. I think they make an incredible difference.

respdoc-I looked at LEDs and while they are less expensive, I did not like the "directionality" of them. I wanted them to reflect normally within the reflective lens and not have to be viewed "straight on" for the full effect. But...to each his own, and that is why there are different options.

Please note that I received an email from EVOstyle and if there is enough interest among Crossfire owners, they will make a coupon offer available to us for a 20% discount. Obviously, this is beyond me...so ANDREW, or whoever would make that kind of decision for this forum, if you will contact me I will give you the point of contact, etc. to make that happen.

Gang, I'm just sharing what I am doing in case someone else may like the same thing and would like to know where to get it...not pushing a thing here.
mine are the inverted style so, light dissipation is a little better then with the regular LED's...

Old 09-28-2005, 07:42 PM

Gallery pics look good. I like the look in front it really cleans it up. I am interested in a coupon deal if possible.

Old 09-28-2005, 09:17 PM

Phil, I haven't heard from anyone on the forum that can/will seal the deal with EVOstyle for the 20% discount. The pictures really don't do it justice...it's even more impressive than I could show in the photos. The front did clean up nice but I am much more impressed with the back lenses. Both are much more pleasing visually though.

Old 09-29-2005, 06:21 PM
Forum Regular

In Europe we have clear front side lenses that work as turn signals too. The orange bulbs were like a punch in the eye. I changed all 6 turn signal bulbs to chromed ones. I don't know what brand they are, but work great. The orange light is slightly darker now. I like the clear look very much. Costs ~10$ the pair in the tuning shop here. Have seen somewhere on ebay too.

Old 10-09-2005, 01:11 AM
Question Re: EVOvision Bulbs

Phil, I haven't heard from anyone on the forum that can/will seal the deal with EVOstyle for the 20% discount. The pictures really don't do it justice...it's even more impressive than I could show in the photos. The front did clean up nice but I am much more impressed with the back lenses. Both are much more pleasing visually though.
Any update to this report? Does anyone know if these bulbs/lamps are the same as the Osram-Sylvania 7507AST Silverstar Signal units? Thanks.

Old 10-09-2005, 09:25 PM

I'm not sure if they are the same or not since these are the only ones I bought. I never heard from the powers that be on the forum to get the 20% discount set up so, I just emailed EVOvision last week and told them if they would give me a coupon number that I would post it. Best I can do. If I get it, I will post it for all those interested. I'm really happy with mine and received numerous compliments.

Old 10-10-2005, 07:16 AM

That would be great if you could. I appreciate the effort. I think this will be one of my future mods if we can pull this off.

Old 10-10-2005, 10:49 AM

Hopefully I will hear something this week. The previous questions comparing them to the Silverstar bulbs got me to thinking...I don't recall seeing a life-time guarantee on the Silverstar bulbs!!! If the cost is similar then IMO you are much better off with the EVOvision bulbs.

Old 08-22-2006, 07:44 AM

What is the bulb number for the front turn signals in the headlights?

The 7507 seems to be only for the rears.

Old 08-22-2006, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by Blade
What is the bulb number for the front turn signals in the headlights?

The 7507 seems to be only for the rears.
It's the same for front and rear, just order 4 of the 7507's.

Old 08-22-2006, 03:08 PM

Excellent. Thanks danimal.