Exterior & Lighting Any questions related to exterior, lighting and styling go in here.

Jaguar hood vents

Old 07-07-2016, 10:35 PM
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Re: Jaguar hood vents

Originally Posted by dinasrt
For the record; I was just razing you a little about the SC. And didn't mean to suggest that I had something better than you,That ain't me. Dina and I are also considering another X-fire(NA roadster/AeroBlue). You clearly are better off and with more toys than I my friend. Very nice pontoon boat, I think they're called? I had one of the best vacations ever on a similar boat on Lake Shasta, here in N.California.

Have to admit.. ya had me worried there for a minute.. Thought you had turned into one of those "you can't afford an SRT6" clowns I've ran across in here ..

Don't know so much about that "better off more toys" thing.. as my wife says.. I'm just spoiled.. LOL.

She's actually a Tri-toon.. we were actually planning on a fairly new but used one.. and made the "mistake" of going to a boat show.. saw this one and it was all over but the sign here part.. 150 HP hanging on the back.. and gotta admit for a big girl she scoots pretty good!

Old 07-08-2016, 06:22 AM
Received 159 Likes on 147 Posts

She's actually a Tri-toon
If you parked one of your Crossies on the deck, would you then have a "Car-toon" ?

Old 07-08-2016, 08:34 AM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by ala_xfire
If you parked one of your Crossies on the deck, would you then have a "Car-toon" ?
That made me laugh.

Old 07-08-2016, 09:32 AM
Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Regarding water intrusion . . . Yes there is some very minor water intrusion noticed when I wash the cars . . . simply droplets . . . nothing significant and not in any area that would cause any concern. Falls onto the Needswings DCAI tubes.

Old 07-08-2016, 03:47 PM
JSK
Received 117 Likes on 96 Posts

I owned a CJ7 for about 30 years. I put a tuned port 350 in it and had the hood louvered. Everything would get soaked when I washed it so I would spread a couple towels over the motor before I started.

Old 07-09-2016, 07:06 PM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Mrmiata

No SC.. I opted for 3 crossfires and a corvette over changing pumps - leaking intercoolers - and grenading pully . I've got something else to throw money at..
Since I bought this brand new.. how long till that Bust Out Another Thousand kicks in?

That would look good sitting on the Susquehanna river at the Marina! Right now, after the divorce, the SRT6 is my only real toy, except for my "N" scale toy trains. So feel free to come east and plop it in the river, we could hang out together! By the way, I don't drink any more! I don't drink any less either. LOL

Old 07-11-2016, 10:44 PM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
Have to admit.. ya had me worried there for a minute.. Thought you had turned into one of those "you can't afford an SRT6" clowns I've ran across in here ..

Don't know so much about that "better off more toys" thing.. as my wife says.. I'm just spoiled.. LOL.

She's actually a Tri-toon.. we were actually planning on a fairly new but used one.. and made the "mistake" of going to a boat show.. saw this one and it was all over but the sign here part.. 150 HP hanging on the back.. and gotta admit for a big girl she scoots pretty good!

If you swapped one of the Xfire motors, you would have a slow Xfire but a SSSmmmmokin' Cartoon boat LOL

Old 07-12-2016, 01:08 AM
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by JEFASOLD
If you swapped one of the Xfire motors, you would have a slow Xfire but a SSSmmmmokin' Cartoon boat LOL
Finally an easy way to fit long tube headers up!