Exterior & Lighting Any questions related to exterior, lighting and styling go in here.

Tinted Tails, New Hub Covers & More

Old 03-12-2012, 05:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Tinted Tails, New Hub Covers & More

Originally Posted by frankeyser
I like a few parts for sale on the website! Thanks for posting it!
Sure thing, just be forewarned, ANY instructions they send are translated from Dutch to English through an auto translator, needless to say, they are useless (FUNNY! But Useless). But most of what they sell is self explanatory.

Second, be careful of the U.S to Euro Exchange rate... IT HURTS!

In my other two vehicles I had found an online company who did center arm rest padding... I immediately thought of them first as the job they did was awesome... and of course, they are out of business... This little add on peice doesnt have much room for padding though, not around the stainless center... Oh well, it is a never ending project!

Old 03-12-2012, 06:18 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Daniel454
Sure thing, just be forewarned, ANY instructions they send are translated from Dutch to English through an auto translator, needless to say, they are useless (FUNNY! But Useless). But most of what they sell is self explanatory.

Second, be careful of the U.S to Euro Exchange rate... IT HURTS!

In my other two vehicles I had found an online company who did center arm rest padding... I immediately thought of them first as the job they did was awesome... and of course, they are out of business... This little add on peice doesnt have much room for padding though, not around the stainless center... Oh well, it is a never ending project!
Thanks for the heads up! And boy do I know about that exchange rate. I just purchased some Startech door lock pin covers and clutch, brake, acceleration pedals and boy after the exchange rates and international shipping I about slapped myself for not paying attention!

Some times exchange rates work for you, sometimes they do not haha. I actually bought my wives engagement ring back three years ago from Australia and because of exchange rates saved about $500 dollars. So maybe someone in Europe is getting a deal for their wife buying something from the States haha!

Old 03-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The rear looks just awesome!!!