Exterior & Lighting Any questions related to exterior, lighting and styling go in here.

I need to find rear left tail light cover (lid) used or new

Old 01-24-2012, 02:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I need to find rear left tail light cover (lid) used or new

Hi everybody! Yesterday I had a raging motorbike rider chasing me down with 3 attempts to damage my car with feet kicks against my mirror, door and my rear left tail light , where he finally made it happen to break the lightcover , satisfied he drove away! All in high traffic in daylight, it was very intimidating. However I need to try to find a new or used light cover. It's a 2006 Crossfire Roadster unlimited! Does anybody knows where to find it without the assembly, maybe the part nu
ber or where I can find it? Pls let me know

Old 01-24-2012, 03:38 PM
Received 159 Likes on 147 Posts
Default Re: I need to find rear left tail light cover (lid) used or new

Originally Posted by janaiy
Hi everybody! Yesterday I had a raging motorbike rider chasing me down with 3 attempts to damage my car with feet kicks against my mirror, door and my rear left tail light , where he finally made it happen to break the lightcover , satisfied he drove away! All in high traffic in daylight, it was very intimidating. However I need to try to find a new or used light cover. It's a 2006 Crossfire Roadster unlimited! Does anybody knows where to find it without the assembly, maybe the part nu
You might check with MrMoPar ....

BTW, where are you located ? ( so I can avoid that area )

Old 01-24-2012, 03:48 PM
PNA
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow, what did you do (or did he think you did)? to deserve this?

I'm afraid I'd have to go after him.................

Old 01-24-2012, 03:58 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by PNA
I'm afraid I'd have to go after him.................
I don't do things in the XF to draw attention like this, but in case someone is stupid enough, the XD 40 is custom mounted under the seat

I will not be intimidated.

Contact MrMopar, he should get you straightened out...

Old 01-24-2012, 06:23 PM
www.TheCrossfireShop.com

I have several available, where are you located?

It is a complete assembly, there is no replacement "cover" or lens. You can go to www.thecrossfireshop.com which will take you to my Ebay store.

Old 01-25-2012, 12:52 AM

Thx for the reply.I live in Miami Fl.
Is it impossible to just find the lid of the rear light? It seems I have to buy the whole light, that sucks!

Old 01-25-2012, 01:13 AM

I just think I drove in the wrong area, however I have never whitnessed anything like this and I have been in some different places of this world. I am a pretty aggressive driver but I don't put other drivers in danger. Maybe jealousy ( was driving in a cuban area ).....I would have loved opening my door when he came from the front kicking my mirror, he would have made a nice flight, but I would have put in danger other drivers and damaged my door. Was not worth it to pay my deductible to just feel a revenge. However, what comes around goes around. With an anger like this, this guy is going to pay for his rage, I believe in Karma.
So I guess this incident costs me around $250.... sucks.

Old 01-25-2012, 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by BoilerUpXFire
I don't do things in the XF to draw attention like this, but in case someone is stupid enough, the XD 40 is custom mounted under the seat

I will not be intimidated.

Contact MrMopar, he should get you straightened out...
what is a XD 40 ?

Old 01-25-2012, 01:17 AM

I just think I drove in the wrong area, however I have never whitnessed anything like this and I have been in some different places of this world. I am a pretty aggressive driver but I don't put other drivers in danger. Maybe jealousy ( was driving in a cuban area ).....I would have loved opening my door when he came from the front kicking my mirror, he would have made a nice flight, but I would have put in danger other drivers and damaged my door. Was not worth it to pay my deductible to just feel a revenge. However, what comes around goes around. With an anger like this, this guy is going to pay for his rage, I believe in Karma.
So I guess this incident costs me around $250.... sucks.
your website is currently not available, I will try in the morning

Old 01-25-2012, 08:13 AM
Received 159 Likes on 147 Posts

Worked for me ....
He has either passenger or drivers side tail light at $165 ( good price )

Old 01-25-2012, 08:33 AM

what is a XD 40 ?
Something everyone should have...

Old 01-25-2012, 08:33 AM
www.TheCrossfireShop.com

It is linked correctly now, either;

Interior Trim, Electrical, switches, etc. items in The Crossfire Shop store on eBay!

or

Interior Trim, Electrical, switches, etc. items in The Crossfire Shop store on eBay!

Old 01-25-2012, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by BoilerUpXFire
Something everyone should have...

I like this one, small and easy. Is it legal to carry this one? If yes I will get one. Do I need a license to carry it? Where can I buy one?
But would I have get in trouble using it when this guy attacked me with his motorcycle?

Old 01-25-2012, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by alaxfire
Worked for me ....
He has either passenger or drivers side tail light at $165 ( good price )
got it, thank you so much love this forum

Old 01-25-2012, 11:13 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I like this one, small and easy. Is it legal to carry this one? If yes I will get one. Do I need a license to carry it? Where can I buy one?
But would I have get in trouble using it when this guy attacked me with his motorcycle?
You would be in jail today if you had used a gun. On death row if you had killed him. SORRY,but in no way was your life threatened. Car beat up-YES,but that want convience 12 members on a jury that death was justified. You must accurately shoot a pistol at short and long range,with left then right hand before even trying to pass target qualifications for Concealed To Carry Permit. Then take a days class with test,then finger printed with back ground check. If you wrongfully shoot someone, you are in DEEPER trouble if you HAVE this permit. Because the laws were presented to you,then you were tested to make sure you understood when shooting is justified. Test questions 1> What is your first line of Defense? Mase or Pepper spray. 2>Is getting beat up considered life threating! NO WAY.If your getting majorily beat to the point you feel you may die or have lasting disability's,What do you say? (I Retreat). Then shoot if they don't back-off. 3>If you go downstairs and find an intruder in your home, holding your TV set,can you shoot him? NO WAY. Both hands were occupied,so you aren't life threatened. If he sets the TV down or one hand becomes free, SHOOT. I know how your feeling revenge for the motorcycle fool. My own revenge caused the cost of my new front bumper with headlight and I feel good. As to the gun pictured>VERY NICE. I prefer the revolvers with hollow points for shoot and run so that your takening the spent casing(s) with you. Squirrel Crusher

Old 01-25-2012, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Squirrel Crusher
You must accurately shoot a pistol at short and long range,with left then right hand before even trying to pass target qualifications for Concealed To Carry Permit. Then take a days class with test,then finger printed with back ground check. If you wrongfully shoot someone, you are in DEEPER trouble if you HAVE this permit.
SQ, some good info, but each state is different. In Indiana you do not need a class nor to prove you can handle a gun to get a permit, also, there are several states where no permit is necessary for CC...

That is a springfield XD 40 Caliber sub-compact and it is a fantastic little weapon. Read up on your local laws and regulations, as we need more RESPONSIBLE gun owners out there. I would NEVER think of shooting someone in your situation, but the fact that it is in the car and I can use it if necessary gives me a lot more confidence to enter any situation. Also, most of the time, if it comes down to it, just the fact that I have it with me is enough, as I have never had to use it....

Just nice insurance for responsible people to be able to stand up to the ever present scumbags out there...

And SQ, it is loaded with law enforcement HPs, but the revolver is too old school for me and I do not like anything with a hammer that can get caught on clothes and such...