Exterior & Lighting Any questions related to exterior, lighting and styling go in here.

Headlight Restoration

Old 10-06-2011, 12:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Headlight Restoration

This is not a how to post...This is an information post.

On my 04 Coupe in had 1 new headlight and one very ugly headlight. I had thought about buying the do it yourself kits but was concerned about how long it would last before I would have to do it again. I got to talking to a young man and he recommend going to see this guy in Bradenton FL. So I did...

Not only did he restore the headlight but then he covered it with a protective film that will last for years. He (James, the owner) did a fantastic job. It looks as good as the new headlight. Hard to tell them apart. The price was very reasonable, especially considering the maintenance that I would have to do to keep it looking that good with the over the counter stuff. WOW it looks great.

If you are in the Bradenton FL area and need your headlights restored or quality window tinting contact Tint Worx. Tell James that Dennis sent you.

Welcome to Tint Worx - Specializing in Automotive Tinting

Thank for a great job James.

Old 10-07-2011, 04:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Headlight Restoration

I lived in West Texas with my crossfire for about 3-4 years. Before I moved I had sun damage on both of my headlights and it looked horrible. I bought this kit at Wal-mart for about the same price. Now my headlights look brand new and no sign of damage since. I just make sure to wax my headlights when I wash my car.