Exterior & Lighting Any questions related to exterior, lighting and styling go in here.

Final word on headlight restoration please!

Old 01-02-2012, 09:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Final word on headlight restoration please!

Originally Posted by maxcichon
Thanks.

I just never, in 4 years, heard anyone actually refer to the Crossfire using the manufacturing nomenclature!
I use "ZH" simply because it has a nice BITE to it aside from the fact that "Crossfire" is the retail name for the car and "ZH" is the engineering name (me beinging a auto automation engineering). I dig the engineering end of the Crossfire and its story how the Crossfire angered the Germans to the point they refused to sell the 2007 in Eroupe for over a year.

The Crossfire was the car that broke the Germans back in the whole Chrysler/Diamler relationship. The story is rich and Diamler never got over the fact the world chose the Crossfire over the SLK (to this day).

Old 01-02-2012, 10:11 AM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Yanksmell
I use "ZH" simply because it has a nice BITE to it aside from the fact that "Crossfire" is the retail name for the car and "ZH" is the engineering name (me beinging a auto automation engineering). I dig the engineering end of the Crossfire and its story how the Crossfire angered the Germans to the point they refused to sell the 2007 in Eroupe for over a year.

The Crossfire was the car that broke the Germans back in the whole Chrysler/Diamler relationship. The story is rich and Diamler never got over the fact the world chose the Crossfire over the SLK (to this day).
I see you haven't changed your persona since your last posts here:

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...tml#post586860

Are you as abusive and abrasive to people you can actually touch? Or is this an on-line only kinda' thing?

I hope you can find a member here that likes to be preached at. I don't like it much and can assure you that fencing with oledoc won't make you any points with anyone else.

We all like him.

Please attend one of the upcoming GTG or other events so we can get to know each other better!

AMF.

Shmuck.

Last edited by maxcichon; 01-02-2012 at 10:16 AM.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:58 AM

I see you haven't changed your persona since your last posts here:

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...tml#post586860

Are you as abusive and abrasive to people you can actually touch? Or is this an on-line only kinda' thing?

I hope you can find a member here that likes to be preached at. I don't like it much and can assure you that fencing with oledoc won't make you any points with anyone else.

We all like him.

Please attend one of the upcoming GTG or other events so we can get to know each other better!

AMF.

Shmuck.
Not sure where explaining a manufacturing code and how it works in industry is preaching however (this is where I use abrasive) I guess some one that knows every thing is offended by any facts or explination not resident in his own head.

Abrasive... ya I guess. Smart going into stupid always is. Does it bother me... not a bit... actual complimentry. Do i care about your opinion... not at all. Did others understand the ZH and why it is used... sure, eduacting is part of htis site. Do you see others as fools... of course after all your looking thourgh the eyes of a fool. Am I abrasive... I work at it so I am ready for the likes of you, I have no time for stupid. The only abrasive part of me is the way i relate to the likes of you. Take your crap down he road. I know the "ZH" from the metallurgy out.

So how did I do, abrasive enough for you. I could do better but not in front of the children.

Old 01-02-2012, 11:02 AM

Not sure where explaining a manufacturing code and how it works in industry is preaching however (this is where I use abrasive) I guess some one that knows every thing is offended by any facts or explination not resident in his own head.

Abrasive... ya I guess. Smart going into stupid always is. Does it bother me... not a bit... actual complimentry. Do i care about your opinion... not at all. Did others understand the ZH and why it is used... sure, eduacting is part of htis site. Do you see others as fools... of course after all your looking thourgh the eyes of a fool. Am I abrasive... I work at it so I am ready for the likes of you, I have no time for stupid. The only abrasive part of me is the way i relate to the likes of you. Take your crap down he road. I know the "ZH" from the metallurgy out.

So how did I do, abrasive enough for you. I could do better but not in front of the children.
In front of your children? A sad and frightening thought...

Old 01-02-2012, 11:11 AM

In front of your children? A sad and frightening thought...
I love how your thin skin ripples with my every remark...as if this was every about me.

I suspect you would not know if you fell off a cliff until you hit bottom and maybe not even than. Get a clue, I am dicking with you, holy cow are you thin brained.

Old 01-02-2012, 12:51 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I love how your thin skin ripples with my every remark...as if this was every about me.

I suspect you would not know if you fell off a cliff until you hit bottom and maybe not even than. Get a clue, I am dicking with you, holy cow are you thin brained.
Maybe so but at makes you seem like a self absorbed a....

Most here already knew what a ZH is without you

Old 01-02-2012, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Larry Hitze
Maybe so but at makes you seem like a self absorbed a....

Most here already knew what a ZH is without you
You may be correct on your assumtion of me however if you own a Crossfire and do not know it is a "ZH" you should not be judging else become your own judge, jury, and prosecutor; I'm simply a delivery system at best.

This fourm is for people to learn and share information. I nor anyone deserve those comments (when did emotion ever teach anything or do any good when placed infront of good behaviour) however I can serve it up cold to those that think it is acceptable (as I did).

Being viewed an a.. is more emotion; the topic was about facts and engineering data. If you were to ask me the compiler language of Crossfires ECM I think i would have to explain it with logic and fact, not sure I could do it with emotion and feelings.

However, everyone has the right to be who they want to be and view the world as they wish; me, I just know the engineering of the "ZH" and am willing to share with others that place a value on respect (a logical word not an emotional word).

Sorry if that guys payback offended you.

Old 01-02-2012, 02:20 PM

It's all about people skills, you can be the smartest person in the world but no one will listen to you if your personality sucks.
Besides when you justify your behavior by saving that you are just a delivery system you remind me of the excuse "don't blame me I was just following orders"

Last edited by Larry Hitze; 01-02-2012 at 02:23 PM.
Old 01-03-2012, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Larry Hitze
It's all about people skills, you can be the smartest person in the world but no one will listen to you if your personality sucks.
Besides when you justify your behavior by saving that you are just a delivery system you remind me of the excuse "don't blame me I was just following orders"

Not really Larry, I love working with people and am verygood at it however I come unglued with bad behavior, it is neverjustified. When I say I am a deliverysystem, I mean it; I serve it up raw and cold to those that earn it. People skills are one thing but there is nosliding scale with bad behavior; remember if you talk to an A.. Hole you willbe viewed an A.. Hole, I simply call them out and ignore the view and go backand hang with good people. I’ll bet youhave those in your life you would like to get it off your chest. On line or in person, I do not tolerate itfor a second, it has more to do with right and wrong ways to treat people thanpeople handling skills; if a person needs to be handled he needs to be out ofyour sight. This of course is relativeto personal desires and beliefs of right and wrong.

Thanks for the retrospect Larry; everyone need to revisit whythey do what they do and why. Have flat alongsidethe road and I will be there to do what I can for you, will he?

Old 01-03-2012, 02:46 PM

Not really Larry, I love working with people and am verygood at it however I come unglued with bad behavior, it is neverjustified. When I say I am a deliverysystem, I mean it; I serve it up raw and cold to those that earn it. People skills are one thing but there is nosliding scale with bad behavior; remember if you talk to an A.. Hole you willbe viewed an A.. Hole, I simply call them out and ignore the view and go backand hang with good people. I’ll bet youhave those in your life you would like to get it off your chest. On line or in person, I do not tolerate itfor a second, it has more to do with right and wrong ways to treat people thanpeople handling skills; if a person needs to be handled he needs to be out ofyour sight. This of course is relativeto personal desires and beliefs of right and wrong.

Thanks for the retrospect Larry; everyone need to revisit whythey do what they do and why. Have flat alongsidethe road and I will be there to do what I can for you, will he?
Two wrongs don't make a right. The way you converse on this forum is not justified in any way by what others have typed. I don't know or care who you are singleing out as stupid people here But I've met quite a few of these fine folks and I am sure that most if not all would help in any way possible and in ways not just connected with these cars. You sir still come off as someone that thinks he is better than everyone else...... I'm done here back to topic please.

Last edited by Larry Hitze; 01-03-2012 at 04:13 PM.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Received 610 Likes on 510 Posts

I know you said you cannot spell, but if you are as smart as you think you are, please explain the highlighted phrase. You could also learn to use the spell checker that is available on this site.

You may come across as an a$$ but you would look better if you did not come across as an illiterate one as well.

Old 01-03-2012, 03:51 PM

My, my, my. And I thought it was only me!

Old 01-03-2012, 05:15 PM
Received 105 Likes on 78 Posts

My, my, my. And I thought it was only me!
No it is not just you. Best to ignore without a reply and he will go away. As I said before, stop feeding the animals and they will go away.

Old 01-03-2012, 06:50 PM
Received 159 Likes on 147 Posts

Good news is he seems to wake up just once every 7 months .....
Ration of s**t for everyone back last April, then quiet until lately.
( Guess I'm on his list now too - O well )