Exterior & Lighting Any questions related to exterior, lighting and styling go in here.

New fender strakes

Old 04-04-2011, 02:28 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Re: New fender strakes

[quote=onehundred80]"Many in the US would have a hard time saying where Canada was."

Most of those "Many" that you mention don't speak English, so they shouldn't count. I suppose I'll be called a racist for this comment. Oh well.

Old 04-04-2011, 02:58 PM
Received 610 Likes on 510 Posts

Originally Posted by SNAKEWOLF
Thank you to all the wise and intelligent comments. I have always known where things are and who can be very nasty when they believe another person may be right. Trust me your sarcasm and anger bothers me little.
If you cannot tell the difference between anger and sarcasm from humor then I would suggest you are the angry one.

Old 04-04-2011, 06:48 PM
Received 93 Likes on 45 Posts

Guys, if you have this losers name you can easily find him via the online search databases. Once you have his real name and location all it takes is a call to his local police department. Every police department in this country now a days has an online fraud division. Or an online division that looks for sex predators. These online divisions live for this type of crap. They love busting these losers.

For example, I did a deal on another forum with a user for an Xbox 360 and several games. It totaled about $300. No big group buy, no major dollars involved. I explained slowly, and politely to the online investigations officer how this individual misrepresented himself, defrauded me and took my money.

Guess what. Literally three days later I get a call from one of the detective that he had made a call to the individual. And that he denied everything. The officer asked me for my receipts, paypal, information, etc. It took just another two days before they put two and two together and went to go pay the scumbag a visit. I had my money in my paypal account in 5 days.

While I'm not guarantying that this will work for you, if you can at least find out the guys county and real name you can nail him. Local police are salivating to bust scumbags like this.

Hope this helps guys.

Old 04-04-2011, 06:50 PM
Received 93 Likes on 45 Posts

Also, so you guys know I never authorized this moron to use the pictures of my car for his products. Just like that jerk who made the AMG side skirts, they just stole my pics and used them for their own purposes.