Exterior & Lighting Any questions related to exterior, lighting and styling go in here.
View Poll Results: Would you be
I'm interested in purchasing this Carbon Fiber hood for the Crossfire in a forum bulk buy!
84.13%
That design is beautiful, but not my style!
15.87%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Vented Carbon Fiber Hood Design Status

Old 02-11-2013, 04:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Vented Carbon Fiber Hood Design Status

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
Oh wait .. I missed your join date.. dry your ears and try reading before inserting foot.
Believe me I read all of the posts on this thread including the ones where folks were talking about a renewed interest. Also, I received a PM from the producer of the hoods. I called myself fueling the call for re-interest, which should not have fueled any of your rancid comments.

Besides, if you are not one to purchase one of these hoods, why are you on this thread trolling. Either put up your money, as I have indicated I would or shut up. Again, I challenge you, Mr logtime Forum member, put up your money for a hood or stop blocking others' interest and hope. In any reply you send, first make it clear if you are ready to purchase or not. If not go to some other thread and spread your negativity!!

Always guys like you hidding behind a keyboard saying and bellowing things that you wouldn't dare say face to face!

Old 02-11-2013, 04:45 PM

[quote=Mad_Med05X;723681]
Originally Posted by Mad_Med05X
Re: Potential Bulk Buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Med05X
Feeler:

$899 shipped anywhere in the US for the current hood designs.

50% deposit down to initiate a bulk buy of a minimum of 10 units. (Non-Refundable)

Please reply with a PM or just quote and add your name to the list

Hoods will ship 20 business days after full payments are received. I'll work with the froum to set up a bulk buy once we have a potential 10-15 individuals ready to initiate the bulk buy.

Manufacturing time required is 15 business days depending on the size of the order.

Pictures by aahtxb - Photobucket

1. SrWilliams

Thanks,

Med!

Need 10!!!

Old 02-11-2013, 04:50 PM
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Buy it now.. order of 10 minumum

Oh.. please explain in your wisdom how "buy 10 if you want it now" is a rancid comment?

Actually it's a fact. Otherwise your "now" will be months out.

Last edited by Mrmiata; 02-11-2013 at 09:13 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:02 PM

Another 6 foot 9 keyboard BA that eats glass for breakfast.. YOU guys need your own forum.

What part of "not interested" in a purchase goes over your head?

Now if your the clown that can't pay the balance.. OKAY..YOUR HOOD IS MINE.. get the picture now?

Oh.. please explain in your wisdom how "buy 10 if you want it now" is a rancid comment?

Actually it's a fact. Otherwise your "now" will be months out.
You still did not answer the question. Are you purchasing or not. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED AS YOU RELATE, then why are you on this thread making replies. MOVE ON. And by the way, this is not your forum, as you want to believe.

And no, I am not hiding behind a key board. You are the onbe who got on here getting smart with people and calling them out of their name. Shows your maturity or lack thereof.

Again I ask, if you are not interested in one of these hoods and are not willing to put up any money (TODAY!!!) why are you even on this thread heckling others

Old 02-11-2013, 05:07 PM

Last edited by Mrmiata; 02-11-2013 at 09:13 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:10 PM

I replied.. once again.. READING IS FUNDAMENTAL.. sponsored by your local library.. give it a shot.

When you fail to have the balance.. I'll provide it with a new shipping address..
Don't worry, you do not need to provide me your address, your wife already gave it to me, long ago and unbeknownst to you

Old 02-11-2013, 05:14 PM

Last edited by Mrmiata; 02-11-2013 at 09:12 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:21 PM

That was my ex wife.. rumor has it she contracted AIDs.. enjoy!

And here you sit crying instead of coming over to "shut me up"..

Keyboard BA.

Case closed.
WOW, we finally know the truth! You finally came out with it. We now know why you are so bitter---YOU GAVE YOUR WIFE AIDS. Man I feel for you. How long you got with us? Perhaps I can give you my address so you can bequest your car to me. or at least some parts===what say you!

I am glad you shared your plight with the forum members. I am going to start a new thread dedicated to your illness

Old 02-11-2013, 05:39 PM

Old 02-11-2013, 05:49 PM

Lets just say I'll be around long enough to be the first to email and send the balance to Med when you don't have it and it comes due.

I'm sure it really hurts his feelings to know there are a few more than willing to take a half price hood when clowns (IE you) run the mouth more than the budget numbers.
Trust me man, if you can live that long with AIDS I will give you a hood. You kind of got me feeling bad and sorry for you now that you have let me know you have AIDS that resulted in your wife dying from AIDS.

I am almost tempted to purchase two hoods, one for me and one for you. But you have yo promise me that you will live long enough to enjoy the benefits.

Sir, all you had to say from the start was that your negativity is borne out of a life-impacting disease and I would not have been so hard on you. I promise you, I am going to start a thread here asking everyone to contribute to your plight, hopefully to bring some measure of positivity to you.

MrMiati, AIDS is nothing to play with and you truly have my sympathy. And by the way, I do mean that I am considering purchasing for you a hood. Just hang in there!!!

Old 02-11-2013, 05:54 PM

Old 02-11-2013, 06:02 PM

"Send in the clowns"... that was a good song.. guess she new about you back then..
Heh Everyone:

Senior Mrmiata has advised that he has AIDS that has resulted in his wife dying from AIDS.

He is a fellow forum member and he has expressed or gave indication that many of the mods he desires for his car he cannot afford. Perhaps we should all pool our resources and obtain for him many of the mods he desires because, as we all know, his days are not promised.

Mrmiata, don't worry, I got you. I am going to make this my mission that we on this forum understand and assist you in dealing with your AIDS condition. And I am not funnin about this. Your having AIDS is a serious matter to me and I am certain to everyone on this forum. We are not going to let a "Senior Member" go out like that!

Old 02-11-2013, 08:07 PM

Last edited by Mrmiata; 02-11-2013 at 09:11 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:16 PM

Good lord somebody buy this clown some books and help him learn reading comprehension.. You missed Ex wife.. the one you claim to have tapped and got my address from.. remember? Or was that too far back now for recall?

You'd probably put down payment on a hood and forget if you didn't get delivery the next day.. which leaves me the option to buy.. carry on.. put your name on the list instead of blowing about it.
Now I am cautioning you about reading, the same admonishment you tend to issue to me in your bouts of erudition. Go up a few posts and you will see I placed my name on the list. Now where is yours big mouth. Where is your name. Oh I forgot. Your not interested. But your interested in being a part of this thread flaming others. Like I said, BIG Mouth.

Listen, you admitted that your wife past because of AIDS. Extend that to you. Don't back off of that now. We are an understanding group of people. If you got the disease deal with it. We understand and will tolerate your bitterness from that perspective.

(PS. I know the reason why you are following this thread so closely is because you really want the vented CF hood and simply cannot afford it. Jealousy seeps in and you quietly hope and pray others fail to obtain one. Don't add jealousy and envy to the admitted disease you already carry.

Old 02-11-2013, 08:22 PM

Old 02-11-2013, 08:28 PM

Following it closely? really? Oh that's right being new and less than intellegent YOU don't know.. once you post on a thread.. Like when I suggested the 50% down non refundable.. your permanently subscribed till you remove it.

Just one more lesson for JR.. are we learning yet SRbilly?
Man your getting cryptic on me Senior Member. Like what in the heck is he saying! But thats okay. I am simply going to keep it on the base level and again ask where is your sign up. Oh I forgot your not interested. But you are interested in the thread. Simply, put your money up or shut up. Nothing cryptic about that. I am sure everyone here can understand that message.

If you want us to pool our resources together and get you a hood, we will. After all you are a "Senior Member" who views this forum as your own. We have to look after people like you. Expecially given your debilitating condition---AIDS

Old 02-11-2013, 08:31 PM

Old 02-11-2013, 08:38 PM

Base level.. good.. right there with your IQ. I'm sure everyone can understand that too..

If your concerned about my financial status feel free to educate yourself with the SEARCH feature.. (spelled just like I did so you can now find it).
I liked the little twist you earlier gave to my username SrWilliams to SrBilly. Loved it. But it caused me to ponder your username---MrMiati. Either you are addicted to the Karate Kid trilogy or you are bragging that you are the owner of a Miati car. If it is the latter I can now understand the level of intellect and class that i am dealing with.

But again, allow me a measure of kindness because I have to keep reminding myself that I am dealing with a self proclaimed AIDS victim whose wife left him (Ex-Wife, I remembered) because she contracted AIDS from him and then passed. I must remember i am dealing with an utterly bitter person. So forgive me when my natural defenses go up.

Old 02-11-2013, 08:53 PM
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

BOTH OF YOU TWO GO TO A CORNER AND NOT THE SAME ONE!!!

I'm all for healthy discussion and a little heated back and forth but you guys need to get back to center. This is terrible and needs to stop! I'm not a mod but you'd both be on time out if I was. Say sorry, let it pass and both go back to having fun with the rest of the forum.

Old 02-11-2013, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by rcompart
BOTH OF YOU TWO GO TO A CORNER AND NOT THE SAME ONE!!!

I'm all for healthy discussion and a little heated back and forth but you guys need to get back to center. This is terrible and needs to stop! I'm not a mod but you'd both be on time out if I was. Say sorry, let it pass and both go back to having fun with the rest of the forum.
And here I was ready to tell him go ahead and get in the "last word" and have a nice evening..

I've stooped low enough for today..

Sorry Rudy.. just didn't see where go ahead and buy 10 if you "want it now" was going to be offensive.. It's fact.

Hey while I've got you on the phone.. Trying to set up Torque Pro for AFR. .. You wouldn't happen to have the PID for Lambda formula would you?

Last edited by Mrmiata; 02-11-2013 at 09:22 PM.

Quick Reply: Vented Carbon Fiber Hood Design Status