Exterior & Lighting Any questions related to exterior, lighting and styling go in here.

FIRST pearl white xfire

Old 11-20-2009, 07:44 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: FIRST pearl white xfire

It looks just like a white Crossfire.......

I had a pearl white Audi 90 at one time and I loved the color. It would look FABULOUS on an SRT6!!

Old 11-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yhea it does you can only see it in the sun the first pics i posted were taken in the sun so you can tell, i went factory base white with pearl i should have gone with a different white tint to make the pearl stand out more.... but thats my mistake so if anyone else is gonna do the pearl whit go with a different white i think it would look alot better...

Old 11-20-2009, 08:58 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I'm sure it looks terrific in person. The color is something that can't be captured in photos.

Old 11-20-2009, 09:01 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

^^^^^ Agreed!

Old 05-30-2012, 09:43 PM

To Palexrire1, I do not wish to debate first, last or if as to the pearling of an Alabaster Coupe. I had been woring on mine for some time with minor mods and finally got to the paint portion. The theme of the car is "SNOW WHITE" and the paint used was from the House Of Colors, P-44 Snow White Pearl. The engine cover was Air Brushed by "CANTU" a San Antonio Guru, the Spoiler effects were done by Jesse at H&J Signs as well as the reflectorized lettering, The wheels are from my SRT6 and they were pellet blasted and powder coated with Pearl melted in to the base. Bling under the hood is by my friend and former service buddy Max Ichichon. Car has a modified dual/single/dual exhaust by Magnaflo; Sprint Booster, and Sealed air flow chambers with baffles cleaned out, KN Air Filters removed and chambers sealed with RTV Silicon. Filters are Conical inside the engine compartment with direct cold air being suppled thru the original air duct directed by modified intake tubes. Tires are General Exlaim, UHP, rears are 285X19X30. Grill was custom made at a local welding shop, and being a prototype, it was necessary to make some adjustments. Advice for future experimenters is free for the asking.

Last edited by FTroopChief; 05-30-2012 at 09:44 PM. Reason: add pictures
Old 05-30-2012, 09:54 PM

To Palexrire1, I do not wish to debate first, last or if as to the pearling of an Alabaster Coupe. I had been woring on mine for some time with minor mods and finally got to the paint portion. The theme of the car is "SNOW WHITE" and the paint used was from the House Of Colors, P-44 Snow White Pearl. The engine cover was Air Brushed by "CANTU" a San Antonio Guru, the Spoiler effects were done by Jesse at H&J Signs as well as the reflectorized lettering, The wheels are from my SRT6 and they were pellet blasted and powder coated with Pearl melted in to the base. Bling under the hood is by my friend and former service buddy Max Ichichon. Car has a modified dual/single/dual exhaust by Magnaflo; Sprint Booster, and Sealed air flow chambers with baffles cleaned out, KN Air Filters removed and chambers sealed with RTV Silicon. Filters are Conical inside the engine compartment with direct cold air being suppled thru the original air duct directed by modified intake tubes. Tires are General Exlaim, UHP, rears are 285X19X30. Grill was custom made at a local welding shop, and being a prototype, it was necessary to make some adjustments. Advice for future experimenters is free for the asking.

Pictures are being posted in new post at end of this thread

Last edited by FTroopChief; 06-09-2012 at 10:47 PM. Reason: add pictures
Old 06-01-2012, 08:15 PM
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

I was thinking of yours when I saw this post......lol.... They both look nice...