Exterior & Lighting Any questions related to exterior, lighting and styling go in here.

Please Help Me!!!

Old 07-17-2008, 11:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please Help Me!!!

HI EVEREYONE... first off i'd like to just start by saying I love this website haha

Ok so now that we got that out of the way, lets get down to business lol

I recently returned from a deployment in Iraq, where I was forward mobilized with NMCB 18 a Naval-Reserve Seabee Batallion out of the west, where I supplied convoy security and logistical support for the boys while deployed. Upon returning I purchased my dream car, the car I thought about buying every day I was in that shitty *** desert. That car was a black 04 xfire, with red and black leather. I LOVE IT, but in the 2 months ive had it, ive been hit twice in parking lots and the the most recent fled, while I was inside (so im stuck paying of course)! So anyway, now im having tire issues and I need a new tail light. The first hit cost me a new front bumper and paint. The most recent cost me just paint to the rear bumper. The car has since been profesionally buffed out completely and looks amazing. It really turns head, trust me Now for the bad news... I got a nail in one of my tires and now I am getting all four tires replaced with ne Toyo T1R's I beleive there called. But now my TPMS sensor light wont go off and the dealer charged me 100 bucks to tell me atleast one and maybe 2 sensors are out or going out. I guess the dealership used fix a flat to hide the problems and its now claiming the life of the sensors naturally lol So I really need help finding a couple of those used and as cheap as possible hehe But thats not the big problem, the big problem is in the most recent hit, it cracked the passenger rear tail light and now I will need a new one of those b4 winter or ASAP, because it looks like complete, ya that word I cant say on here hehe Does any one know where I might be able to find if not both of these tough to find even new parts used! I have tried googling for days haha and yeah its taken it toll on me SO IF YOU CAN HELP I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY AND ALL INPUT!

I dont have alot of time for internet, but I can be reached often via email; BUALLENSWORTH@GMAIL.COM

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU EVERYONE & GOD-BLESS***

Sincerly,

BU3 ALLENSWORTH (U.S. NAVY)

Old 07-18-2008, 03:28 AM
Life is random...so am I.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Please Help Me!!!

Have you tried here......

http://www.chryslerpartsdirect.com/

Old 07-18-2008, 05:03 AM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Please Help Me!!!

Welcome home!

Thanks for your dedication and service to us all.

Now that that's out of the way,

I found out yesterday that TireRack sells TPMS sensors for our cars for $32 each.

Call 888-353-5082 and talk to Jason.

As for the tail light, these guys seem to sell a lot of Crossfire parts on eBay, but here's the phone number:

Phone: (312) 621-1950(877) LKQ-CORPFAX: (312) 621-1969

Maybe they can sell one direct?

Best of luck!

P.S. My dad was a SeaBee. 1944-1969 then went into recruiting. Helluva' job.

Old 07-18-2008, 10:44 AM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 629 Likes on 430 Posts
Default Re: Please Help Me!!!

XCELR8N,
Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service with the Naval-Reserve Seabee Batallion.
I think with all the members here you will get the info you so badly need.
I hope your luck improves but no matter what at least you are back on USA soil.
My best to you,
Valk -Gary