Engine, Exhaust, Transmission and Differential Post questions here that have to do with the engine, cooling system, air intake, exhaust, Transmission and Differential

"Piggyback" Performance PCU Chip?

Old 04-02-2005, 11:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: "Piggyback" Performance PCU Chip?

Originally Posted by xfuego
That's right, ***** boy.
So you pretty much agree with me, on my diagnoisis about you. Just wondering were it rooted from, I'm guessing alcoholism in your family, more than likely the male figure if you had one. Sorry, I didn't realize how troubled you are.

Old 04-03-2005, 12:27 AM

No, I agree that your a class A wimp, loudmouthed chickn sh*t little girl. Does your daddy know what a little ***** you are that he raised? I bet he does and is embarrassed. Probably does and is embarrassed by it. Go ahead, ***** boy, give in to your latent homosexual procilivities. You can come out of the closet, since everyone already knows what a pansy assed little girl you are now.

Old 04-03-2005, 09:38 PM

No, I agree that your a class A wimp, loudmouthed chickn sh*t little girl. Does your daddy know what a little ***** you are that he raised? I bet he does and is embarrassed. Probably does and is embarrassed by it. Go ahead, ***** boy, give in to your latent homosexual procilivities. You can come out of the closet, since everyone already knows what a pansy assed little girl you are now.
Jeez, this is a shameful, childish embarrassment...

Old 04-03-2005, 09:48 PM

It's not your fault remember that. Your sad excuse for a Dad was an alcoholic and beat you and maybe your mother or may even molested you, but it still is not your fault. I could only imagine the inner-hatred towards oneself and other you must have. Its not your fault.

Old 04-03-2005, 10:01 PM

Keep blabbing away there you little ****. Your folks must be ashamed of raising a little punk like you. But, then again, it's probably their fault you're a coward. ***** boy.