Engine, Exhaust, Transmission and Differential Post questions here that have to do with the engine, cooling system, air intake, exhaust, Transmission and Differential

All-in-one FAQ Thread - SpeedInnovation ECU Tuning Info/GBs/Specials

Old 02-06-2007, 04:00 AM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: All-in-one FAQ Thread - SpeedInnovation ECU Tuning Info/GBs/Specials

how many people are in now ? where is the up to date list we saw a few pages back ?

Old 02-06-2007, 03:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: All-in-one FAQ Thread - SpeedInnovation ECU Tuning Info/GBs/Specials

Originally Posted by intenseblu
how many people are in now ? where is the up to date list we saw a few pages back ?
20 more to go.

Old 02-06-2007, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Sidez
They add HP by creating a bigger boost... increasing the PSI of the supercharger.
he is talking about naturally aspirated accessory pulleys.

Old 02-06-2007, 06:48 PM

I have paid my deposit and planned on driving to NY. If I have to mail it in, thats OK too. The weather does suck here in Upstate NY...I hate Snow! The Xfire hasn't been out of the garage in a month.

Old 02-06-2007, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by laloggia
I have paid my deposit and planned on driving to NY. If I have to mail it in, thats OK too. The weather does suck here in Upstate NY...I hate Snow! The Xfire hasn't been out of the garage in a month.
Yeah I hope this all pulls thru but it doesn't seem like it. A lot of guys are backing out of this "I'm down" thing, they WERE down, but...not anymore I'm guessing.

I'm gonna be BRINGING my ecu to jose personally, probably this summer.

Old 02-06-2007, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by advanz
Yeah I hope this all pulls thru but it doesn't seem like it. A lot of guys are backing out of this "I'm down" thing, they WERE down, but...not anymore I'm guessing.

I'm gonna be BRINGING my ecu to jose personally, probably this summer.
probably the best option.

Old 02-07-2007, 04:14 AM
Received 93 Likes on 45 Posts

WTF, ugh. common guys stop being wimps. When will you send back the deposits if this doesn't happen? damn it!

Old 02-07-2007, 06:59 AM
Forum Regular

Do you guys really need a "group buy" to buy this stuff? What's $100 more to spend to get 21 WHP (per X'ed #s) NOW??? perhaps less $ on bling?

You need $100?...sell those damn sprintboosters, haha.

Old 02-07-2007, 10:08 AM
FP
Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by srt6_crossfire
Do you guys really need a "group buy" to buy this stuff? What's $100 more to spend to get 21 WHP (per X'ed #s) NOW??? perhaps less $ on bling?

You need $100?...sell those damn sprintboosters, haha.
I agree. I will do it in the spring, regardless of GB.

Old 02-07-2007, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by MAYAman
WTF, ugh. common guys stop being wimps. When will you send back the deposits if this doesn't happen? damn it!
Exactly on Feb 11th.

Old 02-07-2007, 03:20 PM

Its not about the 100 its about having the guy doing it there, its about having a dyno there, and its about no down time. If I don't get this done in GB I won't because I need the car every day.

Old 02-07-2007, 07:45 PM
Forum Regular

Its not about the 100 its about having the guy doing it there, its about having a dyno there, and its about no down time. If I don't get this done in GB I won't because I need the car every day.
Oh hey, my statement wasn't directed to you and was more directed to people who "really wants it" but would only get it for a discount.

SI had my car for 9 days so I wouldn't say I didn't have any downtime.

Old 02-07-2007, 09:10 PM
Forum Regular

ugh not that it would of made a difference but i would have been in if i did not end up having to have a surgical extraction of a impacted wisdom tooth ... i could of bought my ECU at regular price for the price of that procedure ! damn it... oh well, will just have to do it at regular price towards the summer when i get to drive the car anyhow...

Old 02-22-2007, 07:20 AM
Exclamation Re: All-in-one FAQ Thread - SpeedInnovation ECU Tuning Info/GBs/Specials

Originally Posted by JP@SI
We have a power package available for this car...PM me if you are interested?
i couldn't find any more info on the power package down the thread.
am i the only one who's interested in this package?

btw, i own a limited 2005 coupe.

Old 04-16-2007, 03:27 PM

Jose, I was one of the people who left a deposit can i still get the discounted price?

Thanks,

Wil

Old 04-18-2007, 01:11 AM

Jose, I was one of the people who left a deposit can i still get the discounted price?

Thanks,

Wil
I think I should take a POLL on WHO is definitely for another (if it works this time) east coast gb for the summer!

Old 04-18-2007, 02:11 AM

^^^ Dude, yes yes yes! Now that everyone knows this guys work is awesome he should have no problem getting all the deposits. I sent my deposit in and he refunded when it didn't happen. Class operation all the way.

Lets get it rolling damn it!

Old 04-18-2007, 08:20 AM

^^^ Dude, yes yes yes! Now that everyone knows this guys work is awesome he should have no problem getting all the deposits. I sent my deposit in and he refunded when it didn't happen. Class operation all the way.

Lets get it rolling damn it!
mayaman, you should do me a huge FAVOR and do a POLL on the definites. because last time, alot of members said they are "down" and never sent in any payment or any sort =T.

Old 04-18-2007, 10:36 AM

I would be interested...though I would want the gb pricing on the pwoer package for an srt-6.

Old 04-18-2007, 10:59 AM

OK I'll make it on the coupe forum, or should I make it on the SRT forum?

Quick Reply: All-in-one FAQ Thread - SpeedInnovation ECU Tuning Info/GBs/Specials