Engine, Exhaust, Transmission and Differential Post questions here that have to do with the engine, cooling system, air intake, exhaust, Transmission and Differential

All-in-one FAQ Thread - SpeedInnovation ECU Tuning Info/GBs/Specials

Old 01-30-2007, 10:40 PM
Received 93 Likes on 45 Posts
Default Re: All-in-one FAQ Thread - SpeedInnovation ECU Tuning Info/GBs/Specials

MAYAman '04 3.2 automatic. Driving in from CT.

Old 01-31-2007, 01:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Alright guys... shoot me with questions :\

Originally Posted by JP@SI
List officially started by XF:

1. advanz (C320 drive-in)
2. xblazex (C230 drive-in)
3. laloggia (XF 3.2L drive-in)
4. Mayaman (?)
5. Sidez (?)
6. Cross1 (?)
I'll Call you, Jesse and I sent you an e-mail.

Carl (Cross1)

Old 01-31-2007, 01:54 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: All-in-one FAQ Thread - SpeedInnovation ECU Tuning Info/GBs/Specials

Even though I do plan on selling my crossfire, I would like to get the ecu up grade eventually, but not in time for any group buy.
What is the standard price for non-group buy customers, for both srt an N/A 3.2L?

edit, oops just found the price tag. never mind.

Last edited by Maxwell; 01-31-2007 at 08:03 PM.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:24 PM

Just a reminder, those cars driving in are required to deposit 50% as well.

Old 02-01-2007, 12:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm thinking about it but I need to know where and when.

Old 02-01-2007, 10:00 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just a reminder, those cars driving in are required to deposit 50% as well.
What other parts do you guys carry at your shop in Hermosa? Anything specific to the SLK320/crossfire? Lowering kit, camber adjusters, mufflers, catalytic simulator connectors?

Any chance I can get a discount with student ID, 10% off maybe?

Old 02-01-2007, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by Maxwell
What other parts do you guys carry at your shop in Hermosa? Anything specific to the SLK320/crossfire? Lowering kit, camber adjusters, mufflers, catalytic simulator connectors?

Any chance I can get a discount with student ID, 10% off maybe?
Well any of the above can be ordered in due time? You're local! Don't sweat it. Oh, I advise you to check out the SRT-6 specific subforum of XF.

Old 02-03-2007, 01:05 PM

JP,

I live in chicago and would have to mail my ECU in. I have concerns that by mailing in my ECU, I won't be getting the full gains as if I actually brought my car in. In other words, per Xed's experience, I would possibly only end up with a 9 hp gain instead of a 23 hp due to not being able to go back to the dyno to get additional readings and tunes. Do you have any system in place to counter this? I know there is variation among cars and this can be tricky, but was wondering how you guys plan on handling it.

Thanks.

Old 02-03-2007, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Fino
JP,

I live in chicago and would have to mail my ECU in. I have concerns that by mailing in my ECU, I won't be getting the full gains as if I actually brought my car in. In other words, per Xed's experience, I would possibly only end up with a 9 hp gain instead of a 23 hp due to not being able to go back to the dyno to get additional readings and tunes. Do you have any system in place to counter this? I know there is variation among cars and this can be tricky, but was wondering how you guys plan on handling it.

Thanks.
PM Replied.

Old 02-03-2007, 04:42 PM
FP
Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

PM Replied.
Would you mind posting your reply, as there are more of us in that same situation.

Old 02-03-2007, 10:33 PM

tommygunn (e320) has also paid a deposit. awaiting waveykat (c320) c24owner (c240) and more.

what about "intenseblu" i thought he wanted to be in this group buy.

Old 02-03-2007, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by FP
Would you mind posting your reply, as there are more of us in that same situation.
Ditto~ I would appreciate a reply on this as well. Thanks in advance.

Old 02-04-2007, 03:43 AM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by advanz
what about "intenseblu" i thought he wanted to be in this group buy.
i still do ... my brother as well (he just bought one a few days ago) ... i just had some unexpected medical bills come up however ... i am still hoping i can make it in before the deadline as the price will not be around later on.

Old 02-04-2007, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by intenseblu
i still do ... my brother as well (he just bought one a few days ago) ... i just had some unexpected medical bills come up however ... i am still hoping i can make it in before the deadline as the price will not be around later on.
yep, the deadline is FEB 10, 2007. its a 50% pay. a local paid me yesterday to send it in to jose. you and your brother could do it bro. trust me you can!

but after the deadline, you'd have to pay much more.

Old 02-04-2007, 10:46 AM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by FP
Double ditto. Why not just post the info instead of sending a pm?

Old 02-04-2007, 10:52 AM
FP

Originally Posted by advanz
yep, the deadline is FEB 10, 2007. its a 50% pay. a local paid me yesterday to send it in to jose. you and your brother could do it bro. trust me you can!

but after the deadline, you'd have to pay much more.
I'm a bit confused on this deadline for a GB. I mean I understand that JP needs a commitment of at least 25 for a GB period. But, why is 2/11 so critical?
JP, are you saying that if we can gather 25 members after 2/11 (especially those of us that have to mail ours in) that you won't do it at the GB price?

Old 02-04-2007, 03:07 PM

Uhm, is anyone else still waiting for a response on this:

JP,

Thanks.

Old 02-04-2007, 03:24 PM
FP

Originally Posted by nitro4
Uhm, is anyone else still waiting for a response on this:
I think we are all waiting...

Old 02-04-2007, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by marauderroy
Double ditto. Why not just post the info instead of sending a pm?
I would like to know as well. Mine would be coming Chicago too.

Old 02-04-2007, 06:46 PM

Hey guys,

The only reason 2/11 is so critical is because Status Auto Design/SI has a pending MTV gig to run for a straight month in ~ March. I can't possibly extend the deadline any further than that since we still have to book our tickets at least 2 weeks in advance. That puts us anywhere between the 25th to the 28th - the perfect weekend to do a 2-day tune (max), return, and setup for the event. Hope everyone understands.

JP@SI

Quick Reply: All-in-one FAQ Thread - SpeedInnovation ECU Tuning Info/GBs/Specials