Crossfire SRT6 A place to discuss SRT-6 specific topics.

Trustworthy Mechanic Detroit Area needed for Xfire

Old 05-07-2015, 04:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trustworthy Mechanic Detroit Area needed for Xfire

Hello everyone so I haven't been on the forum in a while. Due to legal issues with getting my xfire back from an illegal repo! But low and behold I got my car back after 6 months! Just curious if there is anyone in the Metro Detroit Area that is looking to make some extra money doing some work on my car. The situation is I am currently in ND working, and want to bring the xfire out. But I wanted to get a tune up done on it, and have it looked over from someone who actually knows about these cars. Plus I figured someone might be interested in making some extra money! Was thinking possibly a tune up, and maybe change the tranny fluid. I work in the oil field out in ND, and the oilfield rate is 150$ an hour! So I don't want the car brought out here and have something happen to it. The car has roughly 85K miles and has a slight idling issue maybe a misfire but am unsure. Already have replaced the CPS and crankshaft sensor with new BOSCH units. Also had the car taken in since I have been in ND for a fuel filter, coolant flush, and oil change. I have a huge heated garage the work could be done in and most the tools I am sure the job would require. Or if you would like the vehicle brought to your shop or garage that can be arranged. Just curious if anyone else has suggestions on things I should do while the vehicle is getting work done? Sorry for the bad grammar typing this quickly at work. Thank you everyone in advance for your input. I know SOMEONE in metro Detroit has a reputable mechanic to refer me to or is one!

Old 05-07-2015, 11:06 AM
Received 93 Likes on 67 Posts
Default Re: Trustworthy Mechanic Detroit Area needed for Xfire

let me know when your back in Michigan and we can get you taken care of.

Old 05-07-2015, 11:46 AM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 621 Likes on 423 Posts

You're in very capable hands with
needswings
Rob knows these cars very well and he'll take great care of your needs when you get back to Michigan

Old 05-07-2015, 08:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Trustworthy Mechanic Detroit Area needed for Xfire

Alright Rob thanks. I was hoping you would chime in I was going to PM you about parts. Will send a pm in a bit thanks.