Crossfire SRT6 A place to discuss SRT-6 specific topics.

Complement for SRT-6 enthusiasts, SRT-6.com

Old 03-08-2013, 12:03 PM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Re: Complement for SRT-6 enthusiasts, SRT-6.com

Love the work you've done with the site, you guys did a fantastic job. I appreciate your passion for our under-appreciated platform... kudos, my friend!

Old 03-08-2013, 02:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FUBU
Here are some stats for you:

500 hits - usa, canada, mexico, middle east, australia, germnay, france, sweden, denmark
40 SRT-6 VIN# surveys done
20 entries to the WHO is WHO-gallery
1 entry to the Hall of Fame dragstrip

Many thanks for tremendous support. Stay tuned for a surprise this weekend
Don't forget the UK...
Great site, thanks guys!

Old 03-08-2013, 04:18 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by crosscats
Don't forget the UK...
Great site, thanks guys!
Sorry! Of course the UK! ukcrossfire.co.uk crowd is amazing. Big up to Paul, Paul, Steve and Mike for all the support!

Old 03-08-2013, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by JHM2K
Love the work you've done with the site, you guys did a fantastic job. I appreciate your passion for our under-appreciated platform... kudos, my friend!
Thanks for the kind words buddy. Hope all is well. Was waiting for your beauty to arrive to the who is who. (are you going to use the photos you got from the missus ? ) Have a great weekend!

Old 03-08-2013, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by rayth
have those wings on the site actually been mounted on a crossfire yet? Interesting to see
It is in progress, ask Silverarrow for more details but I have held it my own arms when i visited Adam in his garage. It is way cool, rigid and I was blown away from its high quality. Adam, could you elaborate on details for the setup? I guess Adam will make an install and DIY will pop-up as soon we know the different ways of fittings. I think Adam Told me we have a ready to be shipped bolt-on kit for a roadster (both N/A or SRT-6).

/ Philip

Old 03-08-2013, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by sk8erjosh09
It would be interesting to see. Not too big a fan of them but I'm sure someone will buy one eventually. Looking at them though, I would be interested if they even meet a slope similar to a stock SRT. Not sure how much adjustment is available, but the way our hatches are it would need a lot.
It is very adjustable with its fitting arms. As stated, any particular questions regarding the wings, just pm Adam or send a mail to info@srt-6.com for a quick answer. For a more automatic adjustment you could mount it on the N/A wing with motor, and then if you need more downforce you could tilt it from within the cockpit.

Old 03-08-2013, 04:36 PM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Thanks for the kind words buddy. Hope all is well. Was waiting for your beauty to arrive to the who is who. (are you going to use the photos you got from the missus ? ) Have a great weekend!
I wouldn't mind supplying you some photos if you'd like... Shoot me your email in a PM and we can go from there

Old 03-08-2013, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by dinasrt
$700. for seatbelts?! And you have to send them your OEM's?? WTHeck. How much back for "cores"? (the site doesn't say)
Nice that you showed interest for the seatbelts. It is the 4th greatest mod according to me (pulley, dcai, paddles first ) as it really changes the interior to a more 2013 look.

Well the seatbelts are made by the OEM supplier for Mercedes/Porsche and uses only high quality material and no "chinese" made material that you can find on ebay for about 100 USD for a 250 metre roll. I would not like to be in an accident with those kind. However, this is an authorised supplier to mercedes that manufactures the material themselves. Easy to spot fakes, (1 panel webbing is the real deal) as they usually have several panel webbing.

Except that you are buying a exclusive products, the price tag is what it is mainly due to shipping costs. Feel free to setup a group buy and we will be able to work out better deals. We are launching a competiton this weekend, stay tuned for more info as it will have something to do with the OEM colored seatbelt bolt on upgrade. BTW, DIY is now up on the page and can be found here.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

/ Philip

Old 03-08-2013, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by sk8erjosh09
I never saw the price! Holy Cow!!!! Ill just spray paint mine or something lol.
Please do not try that as it may destroy the webbing. If we see much interest in these we can certainly come up with a group buy.

Old 03-08-2013, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Buggin
Nice site. Interesting concept. Crazy prices though.
Thanks for the kind words regarding the SRT-6.com. Prices high for exclusive and custom products for the SRT-6 (some suitable for the N/As) not be found anywhere else is a must. Noted must be that we mostly just cover the delivery and handling of the parts. We are in it not for money, then we would have done something for a community with less then 2000 cars, believe me. This site and complement to the forum is for mine, yours and all of us to enjoy.

Have a nice weekend

/ Philip

Old 03-08-2013, 05:19 PM
Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts

Please do not try that as it may destroy the webbing. If we see much interest in these we can certainly come up with a group buy.

Down the road I would be interested in that.

Old 03-09-2013, 05:03 PM

Hi fellow SRT-6 enthusiasts! I am glad to present the following results from the SRT-6.com We have had over 500 unique hits from all over the world and it has resulted in getting 26 SRT-6s in the WHO is WHO gallery and 44 filled out VIN# Surveys. If you feel like you want to update your modifications in the VIN# survey, feel free to do survey again and I will just add the modifications added.

Except for the live results available today, a monthly PDF will be done and posted in the SRT-6 VIN# thread [HERE] exclusively on the crossfireforum.org

However, in order to get things going even more, we are setting up a lottery contest as an incentive to collect all SRT-6 cars out there. Each time we get 25 cars in the WHO is WHO gallery (and they have filled out the VIN# survey) we will make a lottery draw. Out of all the cars registered at that particular point we will draw a winner that will get a special offer!

first.png

This time, when we reach 50 cars in the WHO is WHO gallery we will give the winner 50% off on of our products. The runner up will 25% off. The first product will be our oem seatbelts in color. Let us make this happen, spread the word and we will enhance the community together!

P.S. And for you who have asked for a group buy price to redeem shipping costs, yes, this will be a possibility. Let us know how many are really interested and we can come up with a solution.

/ Philip & Adam

Old 03-09-2013, 09:31 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Nice that you showed interest for the seatbelts. It is the 4th greatest mod according to me (pulley, dcai, paddles first ) as it really changes the interior to a more 2013 look.

Well the seatbelts are made by the OEM supplier for Mercedes/Porsche and uses only high quality material and no "chinese" made material that you can find on ebay for about 100 USD for a 250 metre roll. I would not like to be in an accident with those kind. However, this is an authorised supplier to mercedes that manufactures the material themselves. Easy to spot fakes, (1 panel webbing is the real deal) as they usually have several panel webbing.

Except that you are buying a exclusive products, the price tag is what it is mainly due to shipping costs. Feel free to setup a group buy and we will be able to work out better deals. We are launching a competiton this weekend, stay tuned for more info as it will have something to do with the OEM colored seatbelt bolt on upgrade. BTW, DIY is now up on the page and can be found here.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

/ Philip
Thank you for the response. Not questioning the quality of the new colored seatbelts, but I'm still not sure why you want our stock seatbelts as cores. You've asked for cores; so how much back for cores? Also, great job you've done so far with the new site.

Old 03-10-2013, 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by dinasrt
Thank you for the response. Not questioning the quality of the new colored seatbelts, but I'm still not sure why you want our stock seatbelts as cores. You've asked for cores; so how much back for cores? Also, great job you've done so far with the new site.
Hi dinasrt,

Thanks dinasrt, hope to see your motor up there aswell apologies, there was a llot of info to be put out there at the launch and we missed this. 200 USD back for cores, resulting in 499 USD.

/Philip

Old 03-10-2013, 06:50 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Great website! Those red seat-belts would look good on my black roadster. Very tempting.

Old 03-11-2013, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by InfernoRedXfire
Great website! Those red seat-belts would look good on my black roadster. Very tempting.
Thanks for the kind words! They look awesome in the coupe. Imagine as you say, in a roadster. Just say the word.

Old 03-13-2013, 11:21 AM

36 vehicles in the SRT-6 Who is Who gallery and 50 vin# surveys. All made by the SRT-6 crowd. Many thanks for the support. Still missing some of you guys, would be so kind if you could post a picture of your car in the WHO is WHO gallery (HERE)

Also, this is a map that describes all the 400 unique visitors from states only. rest of 300 is Europe, mideast, mexico, cad and others.

map.JPG

Hope to see you all SRT-6s in the WHO is WHO. It is amusing being able to through them. I looked at them for hours myself yesterday and shed a tear or joy. Great gallery.

Take care

/ Philip

Old 03-21-2013, 05:09 PM

Status update: 939 unique hits from all over the world, 83 fb likes, 77 SRT-6 vehicles and 63 surveys. Come on guys and girls, keep it up! Helps us get 100 fb likes and 1000 unique hits! Spread the word and get special easter bonus deal!