Crossfire SRT6 A place to discuss SRT-6 specific topics.

Eurocharged SC Pulley results

Old 11-04-2011, 06:00 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Eurocharged SC Pulley results

Originally Posted by svtcobra
I aslo installed mine tonight instalation was a brezeee thanks to anthony helping me out. When i took it out to test it all i could say was WOWWWWW low ended torque was amazing and mid range when i punched it in 1st gear goin about 35 all i got was fish tailling then goin into second gear traction control light was steel flashing at like 50. Over all im ver happy with product. After i install my needswings dual and mains with tune all i will be able to do is hold on
Nice! Give us more! How is it??!? rank it out of 10.

Old 11-04-2011, 08:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I received the shims in the mail yesterday.I used just two of the thicker ones.He has them listed by size on the package.So I have like 10 shims left. I drove it yesterday. The first thing I noticed is there is more power right now just above idle.1800 rpm hit the gas and pow it just goes. The power tapers off at high speeds. Its still faster but not as much as the low end. This is a mod you will appreciate every day.The super charger whine is also more noticeable ,but I think that's a plus. I did the pulley without the tune. I am already thinking I should have done the tune as well. So overall low and mid range big power gains.High range not so much. I do have a NW intake as my other mod.

Old 11-04-2011, 09:01 AM
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by ModlessG
I received the shims in the mail yesterday.I used just two of the thicker ones.He has them listed by size on the package.So I have like 10 shims left. I drove it yesterday. The first thing I noticed is there is more power right now just above idle.1800 rpm hit the gas and pow it just goes. The power tapers off at high speeds. Its still faster but not as much as the low end. This is a mod you will appreciate every day.The super charger whine is also more noticeable ,but I think that's a plus. I did the pulley without the tune. I am already thinking I should have done the tune as well. So overall low and mid range big power gains.High range not so much. I do have a NW intake as my other mod.
The tune will take care of the top end....you have to bring it all together...you shouldn't run lean with this pulley either, so you are good to go...

Old 11-04-2011, 04:12 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

We got a huge dumping of snow here this week and I was also out of town as well for business. If it stays warm enough over the next few days and the snow melts, I will do the install again. I cannot wait to test it out based on the responses here.

Old 11-04-2011, 05:03 PM

The wife had the car today for the first post pulley time. She drove it across town for a business meeting.I asked her if she could tell any difference in the car. She said holy **** that thing is fast I wanted to skip the meeting and find someone to race. I think I will keep her ,and my wife to.

Old 11-04-2011, 05:22 PM
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by ModlessG
The wife had the car today for the first post pulley time. She drove it across town for a business meeting.I asked her if she could tell any difference in the car. She said holy **** that thing is fast I wanted to skip the meeting and find someone to race. I think I will keep her ,and my wife to.
Now you just have to love that....

Old 11-04-2011, 10:19 PM
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Got my pulley and I need shims as well ......is everyone going to need to shim this pulley......anybody not need to shim it? I ordered the shim "kit" so will have it all together with the tune as soon as the shims get here......can't wait.....Eurocharged has really taken care of me specifically and the xfire owners as a whole.....they ROCK!!!

Old 11-04-2011, 10:59 PM

One shim came with my OEM pulley. I think it will be sufficient for the new one.

Old 11-05-2011, 02:43 PM

I got it installed today. However, I am seeing some higher psi levels at idle. If I rev the engine to about 1750 (while in park), the psi drops. To me it seems the sc is kicking in early or the clutch is catching at idle. I am thinking another shim should fix this. Thoughts?

Old 11-05-2011, 04:02 PM

watch this Waldig video.s/c doesn't run in neutral Supercharger testing on an SRT-6 - YouTube

Old 11-05-2011, 05:12 PM

ModlessG,

PM sent.

Old 11-06-2011, 02:27 AM

Just installed my pulley today. No shims required everything seems to be running pretty smooth! Hopefully getting a tune done on Tuesday to finish everything off. Have definitely noticed an increase in power in the bottom and mid range! I wonder how long I will last before my next modification

Old 11-06-2011, 07:26 AM

Same here, installed the pulley earlier this week with the stock shim and had the tune done a day later. Besides the remote tune, easiest mod out there! W/out the tune I felt the power more in the lower gears. The car now pulls consistently harder throughout the power band. I also did the TCU reset after the tune which made the power more noticeable. Too bad she will be going in storage in the next week or two.

Only thing I noticed was this "cricket" like sound coming from the s/c pulley itself, but only when I start it for the first time and goes away after driving the car. Not sure if this is normal as the bearing is new or the belt might be on too tight???

Old 11-09-2011, 07:16 PM

Got my flash tune file today from Jerry atr eurocharged.....OMG wow thewre are not words to describe the diff between the stock motor and then the s/c pulley with the tune.....the s/c pulley was on ovewr the weekend and was impressive and all but OMG with the tune no comparason......anybody getting the pulley should def get a tune to realize the full potential. Itsky have you got your's all tuned up? I have a scan gauge running on mine and with the dual 3" CIA the magnacore wires and colder plugs with the pulley and tune I am seeing 426hp! That of course is not a true "dyno" but it is the same concept and measurements of potential so close.

Old 11-09-2011, 07:19 PM

My typing is horrible so plz overlook the typo's......I am definately gonna new some tires!

Old 11-09-2011, 07:36 PM
cjw
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Forum,
Got my Pulley, Ecu tune and TCU all done and installed, it is definetly much fast and much more torque. I had a stock srt with Pilot super sports and it wouldnt burn the rear at all and now it will with no trouble. The higher rev range and more torque should make for a great all around car.
Will be at the drag strip Friday night and will follow up with results and also have a Autocross event sunday.
Thanks to Eurocharged, I will definetly be sporting some of thse guys stickers to show support.
And a Dyno tune is on the way

Old 11-09-2011, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by rmaier
Got my flash tune file today from Jerry atr eurocharged.....OMG wow thewre are not words to describe the diff between the stock motor and then the s/c pulley with the tune.....the s/c pulley was on ovewr the weekend and was impressive and all but OMG with the tune no comparason......anybody getting the pulley should def get a tune to realize the full potential. Itsky have you got your's all tuned up? I have a scan gauge running on mine and with the dual 3" CIA the magnacore wires and colder plugs with the pulley and tune I am seeing 426hp! That of course is not a true "dyno" but it is the same concept and measurements of potential so close.
Funny enough I did some numbers guesstimating over the weekend and came up with 427bhp with the pulley and tune. That's assuming the SRT is close to 290-300whp from the start which is very possible.

I can vouch that the tune is a must if you get the pulley. You'll go from feeling a little faster to feeling like you're going to break something if you try and push it. The tune certainly makes the car feel a lot more aggressive, especially when going from second to third. The best part is the daily drivability of the car is still fully intact, so you can putt around town with the same familiar smooth shifts while having what has to be at least 400hp on tap.

EDIT: Oh I'm suppose to be going to a dyno event this weekend and will post the numbers up.

Old 11-09-2011, 08:18 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great to hear everyone!

The tune and pulley do truely make the car into a monster! Then add the the TCU tune and watch out!!!

Great to see some people falling in love with the car all over again!

Old 11-09-2011, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by anthony955
Funny enough I did some numbers guesstimating over the weekend and came up with 427bhp with the pulley and tune. That's assuming the SRT is close to 290-300whp from the start which is very possible.

I can vouch that the tune is a must if you get the pulley. You'll go from feeling a little faster to feeling like you're going to break something if you try and push it. The tune certainly makes the car feel a lot more aggressive, especially when going from second to third. The best part is the daily drivability of the car is still fully intact, so you can putt around town with the same familiar smooth shifts while having what has to be at least 400hp on tap.

EDIT: Oh I'm suppose to be going to a dyno event this weekend and will post the numbers up.

i believe i have read on here that the srt6(STOCK) dynos around 280ish at the wheels. 427 seems too high, maybe low 400's off the engine but by the time u get the power to the wheels its more like 360

Last edited by jsaredwings; 11-09-2011 at 08:24 PM.
Old 11-09-2011, 08:42 PM

Always someone to try to bring it back to reality....I don't care what the numbers are the seat of pants Dyno is for real and this thing is the beast I was hoping it could be. EUROCHARGED you guy's rock!!!!!
I use to run a 427ci dual quad '69 nova at Bandimere drag strip in the '70's and this is almost as fast and twice as much fun considering it can be driven daily and corners like a beast and stops to boot!!!! If you couldn't tell it has got me loving the car all over again.

Quick Reply: Eurocharged SC Pulley results