Crossfire SRT6 A place to discuss SRT-6 specific topics.

Eurocharged SC Pulley results

Old 11-11-2011, 06:34 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Eurocharged SC Pulley results

Originally Posted by itsky
I got the tune done today. Super-permagrin is all I can say.

After Eurocharged Supercharger Pulley and Tune - YouTube
cant see the video cause im at work
were you on the dyno? what did it make? mods?

Old 11-11-2011, 06:36 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TommyT
cant see the video cause im at work
were you on the dyno? what did it make? mods?
I'm just stomping on the car up to about 45 or so. I would have loved to gone faster, but it was a public city street.

Old 11-11-2011, 06:40 PM
Forum Regular

I'm just stomping on the car up to about 45 or so. I would have loved to gone faster, but it was a public city street.
oh, ok. Ill check it out when I get home in the morning!

Old 11-13-2011, 01:52 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice car! Mine was just like it, blue Sounds great and a lot now with the pulley. I will install mine in end march with tune and dcai. How is the starts now? Can you push the throttle or is it wheel spin into 3rd?Enjoy the beauty

Old 11-13-2011, 07:57 AM
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

WE HAVE CREATED A MONSTER....Evan, calm down son, it will only get better the more mods you bolt on. You are just getting started. It is an addiction, and we will soon have enough to open our own chapter to seek help for this addiction. I am filling out insurance enrollment forms this morning, and I think I am covered.

Old 11-13-2011, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by FUBU
Nice car! Mine was just like it, blue Sounds great and a lot now with the pulley. I will install mine in end march with tune and dcai. How is the starts now? Can you push the throttle or is it wheel spin into 3rd?Enjoy the beauty
The idea is not to spin the wheels, but to hook up and go faster. If you are spinnin' the other guy is grinnin'.....lol

Old 11-13-2011, 11:37 AM

I am having trouble loosening the belt tensioner, i can't get the bolt to turn. Did anybody else have this problem?

Old 11-13-2011, 11:50 AM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Whoa! The tensioner is spring loaded and you don't loosen the bolt. You pull it counter clockwise to release the tension on the belt. I used an E10 socket.

Les

Old 11-13-2011, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by velociabstract
Whoa! The tensioner is spring loaded and you don't loosen the bolt. You pull it counter clockwise to release the tension on the belt. I used an E10 socket.

Les
exactly...pull back, remove the belt, release...repeat to put back on...

Old 11-13-2011, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by velociabstract

Les
Thank you. I got that part figured out, then I got the new halfway on, then taking it off to straighten it out i got distracted by someone and it came off too quick. Two of the little spacer things fell off and now i have to jack up my car to get them out.

Edit:
Got the pulley on but I think I may need a shim. It is very close and i'm pretty sure it is touching in one very small area. Guess I'll have to wait a few days to finish.

Last edited by linstr63; 11-13-2011 at 01:30 PM.
Old 11-13-2011, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by linstr63

Edit:
Got the pulley on but I think I may need a shim. It is very close and i'm pretty sure it is touching in one very small area. Guess I'll have to wait a few days to finish.
Did you happen to check to see if your old pulley had a shim? Mine had one and I used it.

Old 11-13-2011, 02:27 PM

Did you happen to check to see if your old pulley had a shim? Mine had one and I used it.
Yeah I am using that one and it is still just barely touching. I'd guess 1 more would do the trick.

Old 11-13-2011, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
The idea is not to spin the wheels, but to hook up and go faster. If you are spinnin' the other guy is grinnin'.....lol
Very true but that was the question if it is so strong and difficult not to spin off the line..

Old 01-11-2012, 04:27 PM

I see that this has turned into a little bit of results-based discussion. I'm going to do the EC SC Pulley and Tune soon too. I'l probably do a coolant separation soon as well.

Question is, is a larger Intercooler a must with this mod? I plan to drive on the streets mainly for leisure. I'll likely go to the track once or twice a year for a couple runs on a test and tune with my roadster. Just wondering if I should do cooling before I do the pulley and tune.

Old 01-16-2012, 02:54 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bhahlbeck
I see that this has turned into a little bit of results-based discussion. I'm going to do the EC SC Pulley and Tune soon too. I'l probably do a coolant separation soon as well.

Question is, is a larger Intercooler a must with this mod? I plan to drive on the streets mainly for leisure. I'll likely go to the track once or twice a year for a couple runs on a test and tune with my roadster. Just wondering if I should do cooling before I do the pulley and tune.
Its not a must but personally I like to see a car running colder rather then warmer. It will also help with those back to back runs and not cause the ecu to hold you back as much.

linstr63- start the car and let it run a bit. The pullies typically will straighten themselves out without need for additional shims.

Old 02-19-2012, 10:06 PM
SSB SRT6 405hp/401Tq
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is that 63mm pulley still in the works ?

Old 05-06-2012, 07:58 PM
Forum Regular

have not heard anything on the 63mm pulley in a while is it still in the works or ?( wood like to have the 63mm) i have been saving for a SC pulley, but if the 63mm is coming out soon i'll wait for it.........

Old 05-07-2012, 08:56 AM

I would wait till they get the bugs out of the 65mm pulley before I did anything.

Old 05-09-2012, 12:11 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I was just checking out the EC website, and the image posted for the SC pulley appears to be different from the one that was sent to those in the first batch that were produced. Is this the version II of your SC pulley? The rivets and spring bars are different from the first batch sent out. Eurocharged C32/SLK AMG Supercharger Pulley

Old 05-09-2012, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by dinasrt
I was just checking out the EC website, and the image posted for the SC pulley appears to be different from the one that was sent to those in the first batch that were produced. Is this the version II of your SC pulley? The rivets and spring bars are different from the first batch sent out. Eurocharged C32/SLK AMG Supercharger Pulley
Can someone local get to the bottom of this? If a new one is outthere I would assume they should contact us? Especially when ours seem to be faulty...

Quick Reply: Eurocharged SC Pulley results