Crossfire SRT6 A place to discuss SRT-6 specific topics.

Selling my SRT6...modded or stock?

Old 10-06-2009 | 10:47 AM
Default Re: Selling my SRT6...modded or stock?

The sl65 amg black series blows the gullwings off the sls check the specs supercar super sweet!!! I can dream for now

Old 10-06-2009 | 11:36 AM
Senior Member/Moderator

BLKFIN - you ask an interesting question and I have to agree with FP, sell it stock. What I hear from people looking for SRT's is they don't want one that's had the (scuse the french) **** run out of it. Mods seem to indicate for some reason that a car has been modified to race. I have made quiet a few mods on my NA but I kept all the old parts which can easily be reinstalled. I would try and sell it stock and sell your mod parts seperate, that would probably get you the most bucks. Unless you find someone that wants exactly what you have with the mods and that's tough to do. Good luck with your car search.

Old 10-06-2009 | 10:50 PM
|
ADDICTED TO BOOST

Thanks all for the info and kind words....PMs sent to the "first dibbers"....we will see where this leads.....

Please know that local guys will be given first chance to save on shipping cost. I will post a complete list in a few days of items for sale.

Thanks again!!!

Old 10-06-2009 | 11:24 PM
Forum Regular

Man the M5 is sweet, my neighbour has a blue one they look so sexy and its damn fast! dont even waste your time with a little 135i lol

Old 10-07-2009 | 12:04 AM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Raz83
The sl65 amg black series blows the gullwings off the sls check the specs supercar super sweet!!! I can dream for now
i'll take the spec and panache of the sls amg or the in-your-face gamer derivative gt-r over the sl65 amg black. it's nice knowing i own 2 immaculate collectibles and personally wouldn't care to own a 135i. i like the life of uncommon.

Old 10-07-2009 | 12:18 AM

Nice choice on the grphite,
the gtr's seem to fall flat on their faces around
here at the track and I have been lucky enough to drive one of course I didn't drive it that fast but drove it long enough to realize it's not really a drivers car the computer seems to take controll of everything you do and it dose not feel like a true skyline gtr and nothing like a zo6 killer too bad we might not be able to see the more powerfull one coming out in japan.

Old 10-07-2009 | 08:20 AM
|
ADDICTED TO BOOST

There is so much out there.....I have rulled out the M5....10 MPG was more than I am ready to deal with. I have been thinking about the 135i since Jerry from LET got his, those litttle turbos sound fun. I guess I will just have to sell mine and make the call when I have the $$$ in hand.

I have been talking to a guy with a 2001 Z06 with just 4K miles on it. His is modded to the hill with kick a$$ parts and wheels. All I need to do is throw a supercharger on that car and be done. He is asking a ton, but last night I see he is coming in my direction....we will see.

Old 10-07-2009 | 08:37 AM

i'll take the code 3 pulley

PM SENT

Old 10-07-2009 | 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by BLKFIN
There is so much out there.....I have rulled out the M5....10 MPG was more than I am ready to deal with. I have been thinking about the 135i since Jerry from LET got his, those litttle turbos sound fun. I guess I will just have to sell mine and make the call when I have the $$$ in hand.

I have been talking to a guy with a 2001 Z06 with just 4K miles on it. His is modded to the hill with kick a$$ parts and wheels. All I need to do is throw a supercharger on that car and be done. He is asking a ton, but last night I see he is coming in my direction....we will see.
Man, just fly up to Chicago, buy a 135i up there. Stay the week, let Jerry and Eurocharged work there magic...voila!

If the Z06 is heavily modified it could be worth it, but the '08 and newer C6's are faster than C5 Z06s...just saying.

Either way....should be a fun couple weeks while you are in the market anyways.

Old 10-07-2009 | 09:52 AM
|
ADDICTED TO BOOST

Originally Posted by ZAHANMA
Man, just fly up to Chicago, buy a 135i up there. Stay the week, let Jerry and Eurocharged work there magic...voila!

If the Z06 is heavily modified it could be worth it, but the '08 and newer C6's are faster than C5 Z06s...just saying.

Either way....should be a fun couple weeks while you are in the market anyways.
Not a bad idea about the 135 and I love the C6Z06, BDJRacings brother has one with just an intake and exhaust running low 11s on street tires!

The C5z06 would be a bit slower, but looks unreal in person!

Here is a sneek peak from a photoshoot it was in....

Old 10-08-2009 | 10:33 PM
|
ADDICTED TO BOOST

Well here is the Christmas list fellas.... Most items are in my Gallery if you want to see pics...I would be glad to take photos of any item and email it to you as well.

· DPE rims and tires-$3500 Dynamic Performance Engineering 2 Piece forged rims. These were made for the Crossfire and will fit both SRT6 and N/A. They are 20”x10” and 19”x8”. The color is called Liquid Cinder and is a close match to the Graphite color of our car. The tires are 285/30/20 and 225/35/19 Nitto NT555r. These tires look new with plenty of tread, the rims are perfect with no scratches or curb rash. The rims retail for $1000 EACH with no tires. Very high end!! Your local body shop could paint them any color you wanted if you wanted a different look.

· SRT6 Needswings single intake -$350 No explanation needed, painted black and will be shipped with a clean, oiled filter ready to be installed (Sale Pending to Raz83)

· Code 3 Pulley- $350 First batch of the First generation. No issues, easy to install, I saw 19lbs of boost in the winter, 17lbs in the summer (Sale Pending to bmorgan)

· Code 3 Phonemic Spacers-$50 Nice little cooling mod

· Stock Intercooler Pump- $50 actually works!

· LET Heat Exchanger-$250 (Sale Pending to xfd)

· JRI 3 Gauge Pod and matching painted passenger a-pillar -$500 Comes with Prosport Boost, Volt and AF Ratio gauge. Color matched to factory lighting and pods are painted Graphite metallic and ready to install. (Sale Pending to SRT-6 Steve)

· Custom Fiberglass Sub enclosure-$750 Painted to match silver trim and can hold two 8” subs. Comes with false floor cover and amp rack template.

· Rear Diffusers-$175 Currently painted graphite, but could easily be sanded and painted to match your color when you get it. (Sale Pending to Bulldogger)

· Painted Grill-$75 Painted close to graphite color but will need to be repainted. The inside tabs have be cut out to increase flow to intake and radiator.

Drag radial set up can be found here https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...t-up-sale.html

Oh and I have a 2005 SRT6 with 17,800 miles on it for sale . No accidents, no dents, no scratches....just a beautiful example of Chrysler's finest. One of the cleanest on the road and many on here can vouch for that. $19,000 with stock rims.....$22,000 with stock rims and DPEs!

I will accept paypal or cash for payment and ship the items once payment is made.

Last edited by BLKFIN; 10-09-2009 at 04:16 PM.