Crossfire SRT6 A place to discuss SRT-6 specific topics.

Who's up for a our own West Coast Shootout

Old 12-27-2008 | 05:17 PM
|
Default Re: Who's up for a our own West Coast Shootout

new years is the jr race plus a gambler race$$$. then Fri and Sat will be separate days of just lots of racing, no jr's.

Old 12-27-2008 | 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by cruzinquick
new years is the jr race plus a gambler race$$$. then Fri and Sat will be separate days of just lots of racing, no jr's.

Ohh so it's going on Saturday as well............and you can just run on Saturday? I might be able to swing that then.

I just looked at the schedule and it said Saturday is eliminations day. I don't care to bracket race, I just want to make 5-7 passes and leave which I doubt they'd let me do since it's eliminations.

Last edited by Moparrbust; 12-27-2008 at 05:27 PM.
Old 12-27-2008 | 05:52 PM
|

Yes 2 time runs and then eliminations. If you have your launch down, I'll dial you in and you can go lots of rounds. Then if you get someone to redlight, you can run it all out. I know it's a long way to come for just 3 passes, but it may be your day.

On the gas only the track has 100 octane, that is close to me. There are stations on the east side that carries it, but nothing close. You can fill up at the track if you like. It's $8 bucks a gal though. For the DA we will have it's worth it. I'm taking a chance to run at Famoso with rain always nearby, just for an opportunity of negative DA. Were sunny here and I can guarantee the best DA you will see.

Old 12-28-2008 | 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by cruzinquick
Yes 2 time runs and then eliminations. If you have your launch down, I'll dial you in and you can go lots of rounds. Then if you get someone to redlight, you can run it all out. I know it's a long way to come for just 3 passes, but it may be your day.

On the gas only the track has 100 octane, that is close to me. There are stations on the east side that carries it, but nothing close. You can fill up at the track if you like. It's $8 bucks a gal though. For the DA we will have it's worth it. I'm taking a chance to run at Famoso with rain always nearby, just for an opportunity of negative DA. Were sunny here and I can guarantee the best DA you will see.

I HAD my launch down pretty good but now it's gonna be a different story since I haven't made a pass with the new tranny mods and don't know how it's gonna react. I'll just have to sit it out until late 2009 when it's cooler again as that will allow me enough time to pick up a nice trailor(since my slicks won't fit in the crossfire)to tow the car, fine tune the ECU and get used to the car again.

Ohh and I just won a Palm M100 w/case and accessories for $15 on Ebay. Now I just need the software and the cable to start my datalogging.

Old 12-28-2008 | 11:52 AM
|

You'll be ready for our December shootout. Go ahead and order the palm to serial adapter. It will take a few weeks as the only ones I found on ebay were in Hong Kong.