Crossfire SRT6 A place to discuss SRT-6 specific topics.

Someone on XF has a 'particularly strong' C32/SRT-6 Motor. [Dyno - SI Stage I]

Old 02-16-2007, 05:34 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Someone on XF has a 'particularly strong' C32/SRT-6 Motor. [Dyno - SI Stage I]

Anychance you guys at SpeedInnovation could help out with the tuning of the new twin turbo kit that's being offered by the guys in Salt Lake?

Old 02-16-2007, 05:47 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: Someone on XF has a 'particularly strong' C32/SRT-6 Motor. [Dyno - SI Stage I]

Originally Posted by JP@SI
They are on youtube. Search: SpeedInnovation
JP@SI
What the hell is that ? Did I get the wrong videos on youtube ? A bunch of cars creating havoc on a TX freeway ?

I hope that's not what you guys are using to promote your products, because that's LAME RICER STUFF... (AND NOT SAFE)...

Please tell me that I got the wrong videos for Speed Innovations... Because if that is what you guys do to get your kicks, I withdraw my offer of flying your banner above my garage at California Motor Speedway...

Old 02-16-2007, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by HDDP
What the hell is that ? Did I get the wrong videos on youtube ? A bunch of cars creating havoc on a TX freeway ?

I hope that's not what you guys are using to promote your products, because that's LAME RICER STUFF... (AND NOT SAFE)...

Please tell me that I got the wrong videos for Speed Innovations... Because if that is what you guys do to get your kicks, I withdraw my offer of flying your banner above my garage at California Motor Speedway...
Try this one. http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&search=Search

Old 02-16-2007, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Maxwell
That's Hernan's SRT6-CROSSFIRE...

But what about those other videos on youtube ? Did I miss something somewhere... I must have missed some videos because they can't be hawking their product with a couple of cars running down TX freeways endangering peoples lives in the middle of the night...

Please post the link to the real Speed Innovations videos so I can see them... Preferrably track videos...

Last edited by HDDP; 02-16-2007 at 06:40 PM.
Old 02-16-2007, 07:30 PM

maybe you found some videos for another knock off of Speed innovation in texas, not the Hermosa guys? otherwise they are modified by SI California and some local whackos in texas just got a hold of their cars?

Old 02-16-2007, 07:43 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HDDP
That's Hernan's SRT6-CROSSFIRE...

But what about those other videos on youtube ? Did I miss something somewhere... I must have missed some videos because they can't be hawking their product with a couple of cars running down TX freeways endangering peoples lives in the middle of the night...

Please post the link to the real Speed Innovations videos so I can see them... Preferably track videos...
i only see two videos for speedinnovations, all the other ones were posted by someone else, make sure you see who posted it.

Old 02-16-2007, 07:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Maxwell
maybe you found some videos for another knock off of Speed innovation in texas, not the Hermosa guys? otherwise they are modified by SI California and some local whackos in texas just got a hold of their cars?
None of the "SpeedInnovation" texas videos, dangerous driving, ricer stuff applies to our brand tuning or company. Just a coincidence, I suppose. We don't tune non euro ECUs nor do we street race to even prove our tuning. Tracking an SI-tuned vehicle is a different story (but no one has yet filmed those). But then again, there IS an event coming soon.

Old 02-17-2007, 02:37 PM

None of the "SpeedInnovation" texas videos, dangerous driving, ricer stuff applies to our brand tuning or company. Just a coincidence, I suppose. We don't tune non euro ECUs nor do we street race to even prove our tuning. Tracking an SI-tuned vehicle is a different story (but no one has yet filmed those). But then again, there IS an event coming soon.
OK, Cool... I was getting worried about you guys... LOL.

You should post YOUR videos and get those other "Speed Innovations" videos on YOUTUBE to change their name, or delete them... 'Cause it's really tacky if you want to promote your product in a professional manner... IMHO.

Call me about your CMS involvement on March 16th, 17th, 18th.
Derek Grover
Hollywood Digital Imaging, LLC

Old 02-17-2007, 06:49 PM

I need some information on what you guys would like as far as decal size (as they will remain pretty standard from this point on). We'll likely develop 3 different sizes.

Old 02-17-2007, 08:25 PM

I need some information on what you guys would like as far as decal size (as they will remain pretty standard from this point on). We'll likely develop 3 different sizes.
Leave that decision up tp the other guys who had SI tune their car... I'm going to be running with contingency sponsor logos... I'll fly your logo for CMS only, since you have been so nice to X'ed and SRT6_Crossfire. If you want to work something out for the entire NASA season, please feel free to let me know...

Old 02-22-2007, 03:54 AM
Forum Regular

so what kinda perks do i get for sporting the decals. ;-)

is it there yet? is it there yet?

Old 02-22-2007, 06:36 AM

spitball some ideas our way. i'm not to concerned about the size, but to me it would ideally fit on the passenger door, about 1/3 the size of the door.

Old 02-22-2007, 06:37 AM

oh yeah, let me know the specs for our your euro ecu tunes so if i see any applicable cars there i can let them know what kind of gains to expect from your guys products. so are you going for sure srt-6?

Old 02-22-2007, 11:24 AM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by x'ed
oh yeah, let me know the specs for our your euro ecu tunes so if i see any applicable cars there i can let them know what kind of gains to expect from your guys products. so are you going for sure srt-6?
yep... unless i hear from my bro anytime soon...

Old 06-30-2007, 03:35 PM

Green is an initial consistent dyno of the stock SRT-6/C32 (with software-lifted 5,000 rpm fix ONLY - standard on ALL crossfires 3.2L/SRT-6 auto/manual).

Blue is a consistent dyno of the now-tuned/"Stage 1/2" intake kit only - intake + tuning. 350 whp. Who knows what tomorrow will bring (complete Stage I awaits).
Why does the sheet say fly wheel horsepower if it's at the rear wheel?
I think this is SAE fly wheel power.

Old 06-30-2007, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by moparmanjames
Why does the sheet say fly wheel horsepower if it's at the rear wheel?
I think this is SAE fly wheel power.
Never mind, lol, i just saw someone else posted this.

Old 07-03-2007, 02:02 PM
Forum Regular

Message Deleted

Last edited by AMGLover; 09-05-2007 at 07:39 PM.
Old 07-04-2007, 10:51 AM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AMGLover
Congrats you have pretty much a base 112.960 drivetrain the way it came out of AMG. Don't be bummed, the pulley is not suppose to give you much increase in hp, it is meant to give you tire shredding torque and that cliff like torque curve (sweet!) - May I suggest that you start of with 200 lb in the trunk, you may have to go up to 250 since the Xf is so short in the back.

Now the trick is to get your top end to 6,375/6,450 rpm. The engine is very happy to do bursts that high, a friend of mine has his C/32 red lining at 6,650 and he puts out 408 hp. This was primarily done with ECU tuning and not much else.

BTW what was the Temp & octane when you did your first dyno?

again congrats and play safe with Mr. Hyde
91 octane, only because i'm in cali.

i don't know what the temp was but it was fairly cold, it was during one of those rare rainy occasions in So Cal.

i've been reading your posts and you seem to be very knowledgeable of this car and mbz, what would you recommend on squeezing more power without doing NOS or meth injection? do you personally know of any proven methods done by our mbz brethrens?

thanks for your input.

Old 07-06-2007, 02:42 PM
Forum Regular

Message Deleted

Last edited by AMGLover; 09-05-2007 at 07:41 PM.
Old 07-07-2007, 09:57 AM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AMGLover
Ok my first question is what do you want...
0-60 car?
racer?
HP bragging rights?

I ask since you have already seen the drive-ability issues with the torque coming on so quick and you would most likely ET at 4.1 to 4.3 seconds (if you get a good launch).
haha... damn good question.

i guess it's a combination of bragging rights, sleeper car, and racer. I've taken the car to the track after my upgrade and the torque is manageable. Would be nice if quaife makes an lsd for this car.

bottom-line, i want a bad *** over 400 RWHP car. gotta keep my buddies with "real" sports cars to stfu... :-)

Quick Reply: Someone on XF has a 'particularly strong' C32/SRT-6 Motor. [Dyno - SI Stage I]