Crossfire Events and Meets This section is intended for threads to organize and plan Crossfire meets. A place for everyone here to see where meets are happening and participate in discussions
View Poll Results: Would you like to participate in Crossfires Across America?
Yes, count me in.
88.44%
Yes, count me in AND I want to help with the organization.
11.56%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Join our first Crossfires Across America Rally - St.Louis, Mo. June 22, 23 & 24 -2010

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2010 | 11:36 PM
Default re: Join our first Crossfires Across America Rally - St.Louis, Mo. June 22, 23 & 24 -2010

Just checked the countdown TIMER saw that I will be on the road for this event a week from now.
Gave me a chill!
Can't wait! This will be the looooonnngest work week ever!
Soooooo excited!

Old 06-14-2010 | 05:55 AM
Default re: Join our first Crossfires Across America Rally - St.Louis, Mo. June 22, 23 & 24 -2010

Originally Posted by tighed1
Just checked the countdown TIMER saw that I will be on the road for this event a week from now.
Gave me a chill!
Can't wait! This will be the looooonnngest work week ever!
Soooooo excited!
Don't loose that chill, you may need that driving across country.

Also, for those who have them, bring along your two-way radios and chargers.

Last edited by Erzer; 06-14-2010 at 07:35 AM.
Old 06-14-2010 | 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by Erzer
Don't loose that chill, you may need that driving across country.

Also, for those who have them, bring along your two-way radios and chargers.
Going to dig out my set and get 'em charged up and ready! ONE WEEK!!!!! to get on the road

Old 06-14-2010 | 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by smfrycruzr
Going to dig out my set and get 'em charged up and ready! ONE WEEK!!!!! to get on the road

Wife had a fortune cookie...You will enjoy doing something different this coming weekend. relaxing prior to the event.... not likely but the kids are back for the weekend from studies, so we'll try.

Looking forward to meeting all we've not met and the ones we already know. I truly wish it were more, but times and family priorities made it difficult.

Old 06-14-2010 | 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by smfrycruzr
They will come in handy in ST Louis traffic. Especialy if you follow me as I get lost easily for no good reason. Something to do with age and a shrinking attention span.

roadster with a stick

Old 06-15-2010 | 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by Franc Rauscher
They will come in handy in ST Louis traffic. Especialy if you follow me as I get lost easily for no good reason. Something to do with age and a shrinking attention span.

roadster with a stick
That's not all that shrinks with age, Franc! By the way, where do we go Monday for the Eurocharged Performance tuning? Will there be directions at/from Harrahs (See, I can be lost without any reason).

Old 06-15-2010 | 12:01 PM

Hi all,

We're really looking forward to next week, and we appreciate the huge efforts of those who are making CAA possible.

I do have a couple of questions/suggestions. Will we have a parking area reserved at Harrah's? Looking at the facility with Google Earth there are a myriad of huge parking lots. It would be nice if we could all park together, but where exactly would that be?

Also, I'm wondering if a paper list of attendees and their cell phone numbers would be helpful. That way, for example, if someone gets separated from the group during a winery drive, or if we want to contact a particular attendee we would all have the means to do so. Maybe a paper list of names/numbers could be compiled at the breakfast and then photocopies made onsite?

My apologies if the CAA event planners have already addressed these questions.

Old 06-15-2010 | 12:29 PM
|

Great idea about the cell phones. If everyone wants to PM me with their real name, forum name, state and cell number, I will compile them and bring with me.

Originally Posted by Blast Chamber
Hi all,

We're really looking forward to next week, and we appreciate the huge efforts of those who are making CAA possible.

I do have a couple of questions/suggestions. Will we have a parking area reserved at Harrah's? Looking at the facility with Google Earth there are a myriad of huge parking lots. It would be nice if we could all park together, but where exactly would that be?

Also, I'm wondering if a paper list of attendees and their cell phone numbers would be helpful. That way, for example, if someone gets separated from the group during a winery drive, or if we want to contact a particular attendee we would all have the means to do so. Maybe a paper list of names/numbers could be compiled at the breakfast and then photocopies made onsite?

Old 06-15-2010 | 02:11 PM

Might as well be first
John Whelchel Mickey5469 Gainesville, Ga 770 377-1036
Ella Whelchel Ella Lynn Gainesville, Ga 770 789-4249

Old 06-15-2010 | 02:15 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SRT SIX
Great idea about the cell phones. If everyone wants to PM me with their real name, forum name, state and cell number, I will compile them and bring with me.
OK, pm'ing you

Old 06-15-2010 | 04:04 PM

Hi all,

We have not addressed this specificaly. Great idea though.

We will have someone at the Harrah's Hotel on a full time basis. It will be sort of a Concierge desk for the event.
Cuxpyre Femella (Cathy Rauscher) will be manning it most of the time with her trusty sidekick Rebecca. Phone 314-378-4184.
My phone is 314-422-6457

roadster with a stick

Last edited by Franc Rauscher; 06-15-2010 at 11:06 PM.
Old 06-15-2010 | 04:09 PM

Hi all,

Actually, there will be an email coming out this evening with all the GCG cell phone numbers, at least two of which will be at each event. In the email will also be a map with the parking info and an itinerary. Just waiting on one last time for the itinerary. Be on the lookout for the email this evening!

Old 06-15-2010 | 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Franc Rauscher
We have not addressed this specificaly. Great idea though.

We will have someone at the Harrah's Hotel on a full time basis. It will be sort of a Concierge desk for the event.
Cuxpyre Femella (Cathy Rauscher) will be manning it most of the time with her trusty sidekick Rebecca. Phone 314-378-4184.
My phone is 314-422-6457

roadster with a stick
there you go again...314-422-6457....is Franc's numbers....sheeeesh....lol

I am getting new walkies...any ideas anyone....????

Last edited by Franc Rauscher; 06-15-2010 at 11:06 PM.
Old 06-15-2010 | 05:14 PM
Forum Regular

will buy a burner cell phone when we across the border also radios, when we hit St Louis

Old 06-15-2010 | 10:35 PM
Administrator / Senior Member

Originally Posted by SRT SIX
PM sent..........

Old 06-16-2010 | 06:23 AM

Weather is looking pretty good for next week, so all you topless drivers make sure to bring your sunscreen.

Since it has been raining quite a bit these past weeks, be careful taking any side roads due to flooding - MoDOT Traveler

Be safe and be here!

Old 06-16-2010 | 05:07 PM
|

As most of you know I have Vertical Doors Lambo doors on my SRT6. I was talking with them about CAA and they have posted about it on their event page. There is a link to the video and also a link to the GCG site telling all about the event....COOL!

Vertical Doors Inc direct bolt-on kits

Old 06-16-2010 | 05:32 PM
Administrator / Senior Member

Originally Posted by VALKRYDERGUY
-C-I-C-C-I Sponsered Crossfire Car show at the racetrack on Wednesday night !!!

For anyone who wants to participate in the car show ..you will need to be at the race track in St.Louis on Wednesday night.
You are not required to race or participate in any track event but you must have your Crossfire present for the voting.
Your VIN number will be written on the ballot to tabulate the votes.
CICCI will provide a first, second and third place winner award.

The GCG has permission from the track to hold this show at the track.
Track time is 5:00pm until dusk (9:00pm
I just got the car show awards in the mail from the CICCI club store.
These are some very nice awards and reference CAA on them so I encourage everyone to plan on coming out to the track on Wednesday night for the car show and maybe you will win a 1rst, 2nd or 3rd place award from CICCI.

Old 06-17-2010 | 12:12 AM

Gonna be hard to beat the local boys in a car show after some of us just put 1000+ highway miles (bugs, dirt) on our cars.

At least my wheels will be clean! LINKY

I'm hoping to get one of those fancy " 1rst " awards!

Old 06-17-2010 | 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by tighed1
Gonna be hard to beat the local boys in a car show after some of us just put 1000+ highway miles (bugs, dirt) on our cars.

At least my wheels will be clean! LINKY

I'm hoping to get one of those fancy " 1rst " awards!
Car washing allowed at my plant where Eurocharged is tuning on Monday and Tuesday. Hoses, Buckets, soap, and water, but no bikini gals, available
Excalibur Packaging Inc
205 Avalon Industrial Parkway
Wentzville MO 63385
Cell 314-422-6457

I am one mile north of exit 210 B (on Highway I-70 westbound.)

Go north on Highway 61 to highway "A" AKA "Wentzville Parkway"
Turn right on HWY "A" go one block east.
Turn Left on "Silvercote" and go north one block
Turn right on "Avalon Industrial Parkway" and go east one block or until you run out of road.
Our "Campus" is there.

20 minutes west of the Hotel.

roadster with a stick

BTW Dj you won't have any trouble beatingme. Between theCAA event and our company Expansion I haven't had time to even wash mine in months.

Last edited by Franc Rauscher; 06-17-2010 at 12:33 AM.

Quick Reply: Join our first Crossfires Across America Rally - St.Louis, Mo. June 22, 23 & 24 -2010