Crossfire Events and Meets This section is intended for threads to organize and plan Crossfire meets. A place for everyone here to see where meets are happening and participate in discussions
View Poll Results: Would you like to participate in Crossfires Across America?
Yes, count me in.
88.44%
Yes, count me in AND I want to help with the organization.
11.56%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Join our first Crossfires Across America Rally - St.Louis, Mo. June 22, 23 & 24 -2010

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2009 | 10:17 PM
Forum Regular
Default re: Join our first Crossfires Across America Rally - St.Louis, Mo. June 22, 23 & 24 -2010

Dang, I might would have to do the U2 concert and catch the next CAA!!! Would be a VERY hard choice for me!

Old 10-26-2009 | 10:58 PM
Default re: Join our first Crossfires Across America Rally - St.Louis, Mo. June 22, 23 & 24 -2010

Originally Posted by Deborah Walker
Dang, I might would have to do the U2 concert and catch the next CAA!!! Would be a VERY hard choice for me!

U2 concerts will come and go.

There will never be another First Gathering of the Crossfires of North America in St. Louis again.
Ever!

I promise, this event will blow your mind.

roadster with a stick

BTW Sandgrounder, In case I'm wrong and need to get away, how much for the U2 tickets?

Last edited by Franc Rauscher; 10-26-2009 at 11:02 PM.
Old 10-26-2009 | 11:13 PM
Forum Regular

Ok, ok... so Crossfires it is!!!! LOL I have to agree with that!!

Hahahaha you had an out Franc, that is too funny!!!

Old 10-27-2009 | 10:02 PM
Forum Regular

My kids and the eldest grandchildren grabbed the tickets before I COULD SELL THEM, the tickets not the Kids. NOW they know they have to bury me in the Crossfire,cos they got their inheritance

Old 10-28-2009 | 09:23 AM

I'm posting here so I can find it easier later. I might be interested in joining up, but have a LOT of reading to do first.

500+ posts? Whew...

Old 10-28-2009 | 10:08 PM
Administrator / Senior Member

Originally Posted by maxcichon
I'm posting here so I can find it easier later. I might be interested in joining up, but have a LOT of reading to do first.

500+ posts? Whew...
Max, Just go to "thread tools" and "subscribe" to this thread.
Hope to have you join us.
Any questions call me..ya got my #

Gary

Old 10-28-2009 | 10:09 PM

I got a PM and just added......

107) alerobronze - Evansville, Indiana

Old 10-29-2009 | 08:06 AM

Indiana is representing quite well, solid work.

Old 10-30-2009 | 10:19 AM

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been a little absent of late, but my car has been in the shop so long, I don't even know what driving a Crossfire is like anymore! Anyways, I'll be updating the map later on today, so if you Hoosiers (I'm one, myself, just in AZ right now) want to send me prospective routes, let me know, and I'll throw them up there.

Old 11-03-2009 | 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by Borhmian
Hey everyone! Sorry I've been a little absent of late, but my car has been in the shop so long, I don't even know what driving a Crossfire is like anymore! Anyways, I'll be updating the map later on today, so if you Hoosiers (I'm one, myself, just in AZ right now) want to send me prospective routes, let me know, and I'll throw them up there.
Borhmian;

Some of the Southwest Hoosiers have some interest in setting up an I-64 Route to St. Louis, but the consensus is to wait until the agenda for the event becomes more established until we set routes, dates and times.

At the "Fall Dragon", Franc Rauscher (and others) gave an overview of the planned events and activities for Crossfires Across America, and they were terrific. A lot of people have spent a lot of time in putting together the outline for the event as well as planning and making the initial contacts for the separate activities. There was a handout on the planning to date, and all that I can say is that there will be plenty to do, and plenty of variety. I think someone from CICCI will be placing the planned calendar of events on a website at some point in the future.

Sorry to hear that you're stuck in Arizona. I happen to be "in the Zone", but just in IN right now. Just the reverse of your situation. I'll be home for Thanksgiving and Christmas, let me know how the AZ Crossfire folks are doing. I'd like to hook up with some of their activities, but the red roadster will be stuck in the garage in Indiana.

naughteven

Attached Thumbnails Join our first Crossfires Across America Rally - St.Louis, Mo. June 22, 23 & 24 -2010-cowboyclassic_a-coverage_rdetail.jpg   Join our first Crossfires Across America Rally - St.Louis, Mo. June 22, 23 & 24 -2010-cowboyclassicsheriff_rdetail.jpg  
Old 11-03-2009 | 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by naughteven
Borhmian;

Some of the Southwest Hoosiers have some interest in setting up an I-64 Route to St. Louis, but the consensus is to wait until the agenda for the event becomes more established until we set routes, dates and times.

At the "Fall Dragon", Franc Rauscher (and others) gave an overview of the planned events and activities for Crossfires Across America, and they were terrific. A lot of people have spent a lot of time in putting together the outline for the event as well as planning and making the initial contacts for the separate activities. There was a handout on the planning to date, and all that I can say is that there will be plenty to do, and plenty of variety. I think someone from CICCI will be placing the planned calendar of events on a website at some point in the future.

Sorry to hear that you're stuck in Arizona. I happen to be "in the Zone", but just in IN right now. Just the reverse of your situation. I'll be home for Thanksgiving and Christmas, let me know how the AZ Crossfire folks are doing. I'd like to hook up with some of their activities, but the red roadster will be stuck in the garage in Indiana.

naughteven

Thanks for posting comments about the coming CAA.
Just to clarify, I was only a curious side kick at the metting sodon't place all the Blame on me.

ERZER and SHARK067 did most of the presentation and frankly most of the work so far. Their wives have done enormous work here researching and contacting events and vendors setting this up.

Thanks to their efforts, CAA will be the best place to have a Crossfire next June.

franc

Old 11-03-2009 | 08:50 AM
Forum Regular

Now that I'm back from the Tail, I would like to start to focus on CAA. I'm looking for a tentative agenda so I can start to book the rooms. Erzer discussed the importance of booking our rooms early, however, I'm not sure when to arrive and leave. So, here's hoping Erzer, Shark and Franc and their very important partners can give us an agenda, even if tentative, and guide us on which dates we should reserve that would encompass the tentative plans. I know we have options to arrive earlier and stay later, but I would like to focus on the main gathering.

Also, would appreciate the agenda (tentative) be placed at the beginning of this sticky to save me from having to read the entire post looking for it.

Thanks so much to the St. Louis organizers as I know this is going to be a big task. Make sure you delegate tasks to us so we can help.

Jane

Old 11-03-2009 | 09:19 AM

The 3 main days of activities are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday...June 22, 23,and 24.

I think they will have an arrival event planned for Monday night.

Old 11-03-2009 | 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by JaneBridges
I'm looking for a tentative agenda so I can start to book the rooms. Erzer discussed the importance of booking our rooms early, however, I'm not sure when to arrive and leave. So, here's hoping Erzer, Shark and Franc and their very important partners can give us an agenda, even if tentative, and guide us on which dates we should reserve that would encompass the tentative plans.

Thanks so much to the St. Louis organizers as I know this is going to be a big task.
DITTO!
Would book room today 'cept I don't know when to arrive or leave yet.

Old 11-03-2009 | 09:33 AM

So, my baby girl (Crossfire, of course! ) should be out of the shop today! Totally excited!! And I can't wait till June to get together with everyone else and show the world what Crossfire owners are made of!

Old 11-03-2009 | 09:38 AM

So, my baby girl (Crossfire, of course! ) should be out of the shop today! Totally excited!! And I can't wait till June to get together with everyone else and show the world what Crossfire owners are made of!
Yo Andy, bring her by the house this weekend and we can do the RCM/Me so Horny Mod on her.
We can talk about this CAA thingy.
Glad you got her back!

Old 11-03-2009 | 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by tighed1
Yo Andy, bring her by the house this weekend and we can do the RCM/Me so Horny Mod on her.
We can talk about this CAA thingy.
Glad you got her back!
Thanks! And what mod is that?

Old 11-03-2009 | 09:52 AM

Thanks! And what mod is that?
Boy you have been gone for a while haven't you!

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...-no-start.html

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...-all-time.html

Old 11-03-2009 | 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by tighed1
Lol.. Not sure how I missed those! But yeah, def sounds like a plan. I'm rather handy with a soldering iron myself, so doing these 'updgrades' should be pretty easy. But I'll be sure to head to your place and we can do it together, and chit chat about the CAA meet as well.

Old 11-03-2009 | 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by naughteven
Borhmian;

Some of the Southwest Hoosiers have some interest in setting up an I-64 Route to St. Louis,

I think someone from CICCI will be placing the planned calendar of events on a website at some point in the future.

naughteven
I knew I shouldn't have said anything about the MO hoosiers and the meaning....that said, we do like our Hoosiers in IN as they are certainly not the same.

Schedule - actually the GCG will be posting a schedule etc. I would like to have done so this weekend, but have sadly had issues with my lighting and had to resolve it so I could drive my daily to work in the early hours...beater truck is down with a broken break line (I just can't win)

Quick Reply: Join our first Crossfires Across America Rally - St.Louis, Mo. June 22, 23 & 24 -2010