Crossfire Events and Meets This section is intended for threads to organize and plan Crossfire meets. A place for everyone here to see where meets are happening and participate in discussions

2nd annual Spring 2009-Tail of the Dragon meet - April 3, 4, 5

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 11:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default re: 2nd annual Spring 2009-Tail of the Dragon Crossfire meet April 3, 4 & 5

Originally Posted by apkano
Wow......#84.....I haven't heard that song in more than 15 years!

On a seperate note.......why does every Crossfire G-T-G have to have some sordid tale with FP at the middle of it? First the "pool" thing......now this!
Now does this mean you're leaving your day job for a short time & joining us??

Old 03-16-2009, 12:07 PM
Default re: 2nd annual Spring 2009-Tail of the Dragon Crossfire meet April 3, 4 & 5

Originally Posted by VALKRYDERGUY
WTF ??
I used one of those English to Spanish translating websites and this English phrase....

"Glad to have your wife coming to join us !!
I have added Karen to the list.
Looking forward to my Cruise and the Dragon Meet !! "

translated into this interpretation from Spanish to English.........

"Happy to have his wife join ejaculation USA!
Karen I have added to the list.
Look up my daring sea voyage and the Dragon Meet "

I guess next time I better consult with FP and not rely on a website translation

where it all started here https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...&postcount=494
That just made my day. LMAO !

Old 03-16-2009, 12:54 PM
Forum Regular

Wanting to go this year but just like last spring money is tight moving from NC to Augusta GA :P but we will see. I'm always bragging to the car clubs around here in Fayetteville about it and still ware my hat i got there all the time. If i do go god i hope i don't fall asleep on the couch that pic still gives me nightmares

Old 03-16-2009, 01:02 PM
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Eric
.......... If i do go god i hope i don't fall asleep on the couch that pic still gives me nightmares
ROFL......that picture has become part of the Dragon Trivia!!! You know, the more we keep talking about all the good times we've had there, the more the excitement builds for this trip. I'm ready to get there and get the party started.

Old 03-16-2009, 01:26 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by danimal
ROFL......that picture has become part of the Dragon Trivia!!! You know, the more we keep talking about all the good times we've had there, the more the excitement builds for this trip. I'm ready to get there and get the party started.
There you go. I have made my mark on the world be it not such a glamorous one may the memory of me live on. My life is now complete. lol

Old 03-16-2009, 01:56 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by danimal
I am with you, I keep reading about this damn thing and seeing pictures, for this being my first dragon, I am very excited to get out there....

Old 03-16-2009, 02:41 PM
Life is random...so am I.

Originally Posted by Kurts
Now does this mean you're leaving your day job for a short time & joining us??
Unfortunately, I won't know 'till maybe a week before the event.

The more the auto companies consolidate.....the busier I get. In today's economy, I suppose it's a good problem to have.

Old 03-16-2009, 03:05 PM
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Eric
There you go. I have made my mark on the world be it not such a glamorous one may the memory of me live on. My life is now complete. lol
You know what they say.........What happens at the Dragon, stays at the Dragon!!........UNLESS THERE ARE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-16-2009, 04:28 PM

Valk,

Just sent you a PM. Please add my name.

Erzer (Ruth & Eric) arriving Friday, Sat (run), and leaving sometime Sunday.

Old 03-16-2009, 04:50 PM
Received 607 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by Erzer
Valk,

Hot spit. That's four out of the St Louis, whoops!?! the Gateway Crossfire Group.

You guys are gonna love it!

roadster with a stick

Old 03-16-2009, 07:29 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 627 Likes on 428 Posts

Originally Posted by Erzer
Valk,

You are on the list # 56
Welcome to the Dragon !!

Gary

Old 03-16-2009, 07:38 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Valk- got to thinking, don't fall off of the ship-

Local Illinois man missing from Darling Sea Voyage

Captain Darling of the Sea Voyage indicated Mr. W appeared to be enjoying himself. Other passengers reported Mr. W was overheard saying the word "Crossfire" in every sentence and in some instances many times. The crew was taken by surprised when Mr. W did not attend the day's events but thought he had taken ill or found someone who understood his code word "Crossfire". Mrs. W said she has no idea what happened to her husband, but was relieved to no longer hear "Crossfire" as well as "Dragon" and "Tail". Dispatches have been issued to the State Department, CIA and the Foreign Legion in hopes of locating someone who has further knowledge or can provide assistance.

In a unrelated story-
A lone man has been found swimming towards the eastern coast of the U.S. He has refused assistance from the Coast Guard but in a strange twist was overheard saying "Crossfire, Dragon and Tail". A Spanish speaking INS agent has been requested after the man stated
" C
ontento hasta haber su esposa eyaculación unir Estados Unidos de América!! He agregado Karen hasta el lista. Aspecto atrevido hasta my Viaje por mar y el Dragón Meet" There is a growing Terrorist concern about the location of Ejaculation, USA. The Homeland Security Department has started to review it's various intelligent reports to verify if these code words or any mention of ejaculation has been made.

Last edited by Valk; 03-16-2009 at 07:52 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:14 PM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Oooohhhh...

that is TOO good!

Old 03-16-2009, 09:21 PM
Received 607 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by Rapp's yellow CF
Hey Valk- got to thinking, don't fall off of the ship-

Local Illinois man missing from Darling Sea Voyage

Captain Darling of the Sea Voyage indicated Mr. W appeared to be enjoying himself. Other passengers reported Mr. W was overheard saying the word "Crossfire" in every sentence and in some instances many times. The crew was taken by surprised when Mr. W did not attend the day's events but thought he had taken ill or found someone who understood his code word "Crossfire". Mrs. W said she has no idea what happened to her husband, but was relieved to no longer hear "Crossfire" as well as "Dragon" and "Tail". Dispatches have been issued to the State Department, CIA and the Foreign Legion in hopes of locating someone who has further knowledge or can provide assistance.

In a unrelated story-
A lone man has been found swimming towards the eastern coast of the U.S. He has refused assistance from the Coast Guard but in a strange twist was overheard saying "Crossfire, Dragon and Tail". A Spanish speaking INS agent has been requested after the man stated
" C
ontento hasta haber su esposa eyaculación unir Estados Unidos de América!! He agregado Karen hasta el lista. Aspecto atrevido hasta my Viaje por mar y el Dragón Meet" There is a growing Terrorist concern about the location of Ejaculation, USA. The Homeland Security Department has started to review it's various intelligent reports to verify if these code words or any mention of ejaculation has been made.
Oh my god! They are listening in. Scary.

And well done there Rapp. ROFLMAO for sure.

roadster with a stick

Old 03-16-2009, 09:46 PM

Oh Ann.....ya been boozin' it up again

Old 03-18-2009, 07:36 PM
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Gary I finally made my reservations for Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights but I waited too long and didn't get the discount, I guess I'll use my AARP card for a discount. Depending on how things go I may stay Sunday also.

Old 03-18-2009, 07:57 PM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Thumbs up re: 2nd annual Spring 2009-Tail of the Dragon Crossfire meet April 3, 4 & 5

Cool, I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Old 03-18-2009, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Iamfink2
Gary I finally made my reservations for Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights but I waited too long and didn't get the discount, I guess I'll use my AARP card for a discount. Depending on how things go I may stay Sunday also.
There's nothing wrong with a little AARP card discount !

Old 03-18-2009, 08:43 PM

bump.....

link >>>The Outline of Events for the 3 Day Spring 2009 "Tail of the Dragon" Crossfire Meet":

Special events......

*** Shark067 getting married at the lodge at 4:30 Friday afternoon ***
*** Saturday Night BBQ at Fontana Lodge ***

Old 03-18-2009, 08:52 PM
Received 105 Likes on 78 Posts

Gary, and others,

Keep in mind that the Sunday Drive Map I made is incorrect. The arrows are going in the wrong direction! We will be doing that route in reverse of how the arrows are pointing. If not, we will not make Cherokee in time for lunch.

James

PS Changed the oil and filter today, and replace the steering damper... I AM READY !

Quick Reply: 2nd annual Spring 2009-Tail of the Dragon meet - April 3, 4, 5