Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

On the rear view mirror

Old 04-08-2004, 03:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default On the rear view mirror

Whats the little doohicky under the mirror on the rear view. It looks like a light sensor. I guess its in the book but I dont feel like looking.

Old 04-08-2004, 03:31 PM
Administrator
-C-I-C-C-I Associate Member
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Re: On the rear view mirror

Originally Posted by flathead
Whats the little doohicky under the mirror on the rear view. It looks like a light sensor. I guess its in the book but I dont feel like looking.
it is the self dimming sensor for night time.

Old 04-08-2004, 11:41 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Do you want me to drive it for you??? :roll:

Old 04-10-2004, 04:50 PM

AZ outlaw hows about you kiss my azz, how about that????? :twisted:

Old 04-10-2004, 05:57 PM
Forum Regular

How about we ban flathead for being a callow, indisciplined fool?

Old 04-10-2004, 05:58 PM

That is uncalled for - IMO, AZ was just suggesting that next time you should look in the book first. Don't just come onto the forum and expect everyone to answer all your questions. Ya gotta do some of your own "homework" to be an asset to this forum. :wink:

Old 04-10-2004, 09:58 PM

Hey Hoss... get a grip and chill Bud!!!

We're supposed to answer a question because "YOU" don't feel like looking at the book??? Who dressed you this morning, 'cause your panties are definitely are in a knot???

At least glance through the "quickie" manual that comes with the regular manual... You do what owners manuals are for, right??? Use it to become somewhat familiar with the product/car etc so you won't burn yourself when you stick your finger in the electrical outlet. Ask all the questions you want after you check it out.

BTW: I won't even lower myself making a comment to your remark... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Old 04-10-2004, 11:13 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AZ Outlaws
We're supposed to answer a question because "YOU" don't feel like looking at the book???
Yeah :twisted:

Old 04-10-2004, 11:22 PM

This does have to be the about Dumbest question I've heard in a very long time! :lol: And I have 3 Grandkids that are between 4 and 6 years old. :lol:

Old 04-10-2004, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by WMichaels
This does have to be the about Dumbest question I've heard in a very long time! :lol: And I have 3 Grandkids that are between 4 and 6 years old. :lol:

... EXACTLY .... :shock:

Old 04-11-2004, 12:44 AM

He may not be the brights person on the block... but at least his car runs ... :lol:

Anyone else wish the lighting system in the Xfire was a different color... I mean the Vettes and Rx8s have such a sweet hue to it! ... why is our F'ing green ....... !

Old 04-11-2004, 08:01 AM

Well pardon me all to he!! . If it was such a stupid question why do you bother to answer?? I asked a simple question and I got a smart remark for an answer. I posted a smart remark right back and you guys seem to have a problem with it. Did you read your replys?? I did not attack some one personaly. That cant be said for the rest of you. All you very nice polite people have done is call me, stupid, callow, undisciplined, fool, Iwear panties, my mother dresses me, and I am not very bright. Please tell me again the proper way to post on this forum !!! Next time dont reply if a question is below you with all your vast knowledge of the crossfire. No one told you , you had to reply, It seems it was just an opportunity for you to go off on someone.

Have a nice day ladies.

Old 04-11-2004, 08:24 AM
Forum Regular

Amen brother!

But yeah they did seem to gang up on you, shame on them.

Well pardon me all to he!! . If it was such a stupid question why do you bother to answer?? I asked a simple question and I got a smart remark for an answer. I posted a smart remark right back and you guys seem to have a problem with it. Did you read your replys?? I did not attack some one personaly. That cant be said for the rest of you. All you very nice polite people have done is call me, stupid, callow, undisciplined,fool,Iwear panties,my mother dresses me,and I am not very bright. Please tell me the proper way to post on this forum again!!! Next time dont reply if a question is below you with all your vast knowledge of the crossfire. No one told you , you had to reply, It seems it was just an opportunity for you to go off on someone.

Have a nice day ladies.

Old 04-11-2004, 09:06 AM
Administrator
-C-I-C-C-I Associate Member
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by andrew
it is the self dimming sensor for night time.

i answered your question for you...without sarcasm. i thought you were upfront by stating, you yourself could look it up but just wanted a quick response. glad i could help. hang in there.

Old 04-11-2004, 10:29 AM

Hey, What is that round wheel like thing in the middle of my dash board doing there....

And if you have time could you tell me what those pedals do down where my feet are?

Out ChrisG.... PS they are not in the manual! HEHEHE!

Old 04-11-2004, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by ChrisG
Hey, What is that round wheel like thing in the middle of my dash board doing there.... And if you have time could you tell me what those pedals do down where my feet are?

Out ChrisG.... PS they are not in the manual! HEHEHE!
Son, just wait awhile... we'll explain everything when you get a little older, okay? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Old 04-11-2004, 11:30 AM

ChrisG.... The round wheel thing is where your hands go and the pedals are for your feet. They put them there so you don't get in upside down. :lol: It was an O.S.H.A., DOT and Ralph Nader thing. :lol:

Old 04-11-2004, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by WMichaels
ChrisG.... The round wheel thing is where your hands go and the pedals are for your feet. They put them there so you don't get in upside down. :lol: It was an O.S.H.A., DOT and Ralph Nader thing. :lol:
I just don't know about you Alabaster Auto-Stick Greenstuff K&N Filtered Chippies!!! I just told him he had to wait until he was a little older before we explained things like that to him, and then you come out and spill the beans!!! Shame on you... now he'll be damaged for life!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Old 04-11-2004, 11:43 AM

Wow..... It's the fumes from the Alabaster paint. If I had a 6 speed the exercise I would get from shifting gears would burn off the mind numbing effects from the paint.

ChrisG... Forget what I said.... I made it up!!! :lol:

Old 04-11-2004, 03:56 PM

:shock: Flathead - You say you didn't attack anyone personally??? What do you call the 2nd post you made on our forum :?: Sure looks like a personal attack to me.

In spite of all that has been said back and forth - we welcome you to the forum and hope you will contribute useful information and funny quips along the way, as the rest of us have. But really, next time look in the book, or at least pretend you did!:wink:

Quick Reply: On the rear view mirror