Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.

Mod your NA to SRT performance for $100, Yes!

Old 05-03-2010 | 05:04 PM
Default Re: Mod your NA to SRT performance for $100, Yes!

Originally Posted by Franc Rauscher
Sticker price was $50K pal. It's a bargain at $35K

roadster with a stick
Nah!!!! It's only worth $103.20. Check your Paypal. How many tickets have we sold?

naught

Old 05-03-2010 | 05:38 PM
|

We don't have an "official" tally yet as the sale just started and there are quite a few Reserved ones that have to be paid for.

By the end of the week we should have an accurate count.

My guess would be about 25 so far. We have a ways to go.

roadster with a stick

Old 05-03-2010 | 10:05 PM

List of those who have submitted payment (as of 3 May)

1. oledoc2u - PayPal
2. VALKRYDERGUY - PayPal
3. fastfunfor2 - PayPal
4. fastfunfor2 - PayPal
5. mykb13 - PayPal (corrected name)
6. Cruzinquick - PayPal
7. sive81364 - PayPal
8. Thomas W. (I need your screen name, please send a PM) - PayPal
9. naughteven - PayPal
10. snowtop57 - PayPal
11. MisterTaz - PayPal
12. Beaner - PayPal
13. kurtisberry - PayPal

I will add names as I receive notification of PayPal payment or a check and will indicate it behind your name.
For those who have mailed a check, please send me a PM with the date you sent it so I know to be looking for a check.

(Note: please make sure you read the directions for how to make your PayPal payment)

Last edited by Erzer; 05-06-2010 at 07:25 PM.
Old 05-03-2010 | 10:38 PM

Did my first check via the Internet. Let me know if/when it gets there E.

Old 05-04-2010 | 03:09 AM
Forum Regular

Payment sent via PayPal

Old 05-04-2010 | 05:24 AM

As a reminder, please make sure you contact Franc to reserve a ticket as he requested in the first post.

Old 05-04-2010 | 10:48 AM
|

Originally Posted by Erzer
As a reminder, please make sure you contact Franc to reserve a ticket as he requested in the first post.
This may seem a secondary chore but we advise that you do so. Send a PM to me independent of your payment so that the following is assured.

1). It will place your reservation on a sequencial list. As the tickets are limited to 350, this could be crucial to you securing a chance towards the end, and close of the raffle.

2) We will be looking for your payment. If something happens you won't lose your place in line.

3) The list will eventually be notorious. In the event someone runs for political office, I can use it for leverage.

roadster with a szhtick

Last edited by Franc Rauscher; 05-07-2010 at 10:09 PM.
Old 05-04-2010 | 09:27 PM

List updated.

Old 05-06-2010 | 05:35 AM

Giving this a bump mostly as there has been a lot of other posts, but...

Lets get going folks, this raffle is a limited time opportunity to own an SRT.

People do not need to be in attendance to win this car though taking receipt would still need to be worked out. Also, there is absolutely nothing to be gained by the two people who purchased this car nor anyone involved in the tracking or processing of the raffle outside of the satisfaction of presenting a check to a representative of the Children's Hospital.

So consider your odds of 1 in 350 chance or better if you decide to buy more than one entry; even the cash for clunkers wasn't this good.

Old 05-06-2010 | 07:46 AM

When can we buy multiple tickets. I want to make sure everyone who wants a chance can get a chance, but I'll take a couple more.

naught

Old 05-06-2010 | 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by naughteven
... but I'll take a couple more.

naught
No sence you buying more tickets... I just sent in payment for the winning one!

Old 05-06-2010 | 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Beaner
It's a charity event Beaner! Break loose with a couple of bucks.

naught

Old 05-06-2010 | 07:28 PM

List updated and I've asked the question regarding the number of tickets allowed to be purchased. Either way, please be patient, we are trying to give everybody a chance.

Also, please make sure you send Franc a PM reserving a ticket.

Old 05-07-2010 | 01:33 PM

Just to let you all know. I verified with Franc, there is no limit on the number of raffle tickets you can buy outside of the 350 total.

Last edited by Erzer; 05-07-2010 at 01:36 PM.
Old 05-07-2010 | 05:12 PM

Payment sent via PayPal!

Old 05-07-2010 | 10:08 PM
|

Originally Posted by Beaner

Buying another ticket doesn't just double your chances o winning, it reduces Tiched1's chances of winning.

Of course, he could then buy another ticket.

Kinda like an arms race.

roadster with a stick

Old 05-08-2010 | 02:01 PM

Money sent via PayPal!

Old 05-08-2010 | 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by itsky
Money sent via PayPal!
how many tickets have been sold? I would think they are offered to the public as well, not just us....

Old 05-08-2010 | 09:28 PM
|

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
how many tickets have been sold? I would think they are offered to the public as well, not just us....
The tickets are available to the general public. A great way to introduyce a friend to the Crossfire family.

I personaly have sold 6 tickets to friends. I am waiting for members to get theirs first but will post names in about a week.

I once bought a $50.00 tiocket for a 63 Vette. They sold thousand of tickets so my fifty was really no more than a donation to a volunteer fire dept in some other state.

This is 1 out of 350. Or if you are generous one out of 175 (2 tickects) or one out of 70(five tickets).

Let me put that in perspective. There is a 1 in 60 chance one of my guys will be driving an incredibly rare SRT. One signed by the designer himself.

Don't hesitate guys this is an awesome opportunity.

roadster with a stick

Last edited by Franc Rauscher; 05-08-2010 at 10:59 PM.
Old 05-09-2010 | 10:08 PM

All, these have been posted on the GCG website, but I've just got around to them this evening as I've been attending my oldest one's graduation this weekend. Also, there may have been some problems while we were out of town with PayPal, but we've got someone looking into it.

OFFICIAL RULES
A. Who Can Participate
1. Participants must be legal residents of the United States of America who are 18 years of age or older.

B. How to Participate
1. Participants may purchase any of the available 350 tickets for 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT at the price of One Hundred Dollars ($100) per ticket. Raffle tickets may be purchased from members of the Gateway Crossfire Group beginning May 1, 2010 through June 24, 2010. Checks should be made payable to Gateway Crossfire Group. Raffle tickets may also be purchased through Paypal using payments to GCG@STLGCG.ORG. Note "SRT Raffle" in subject line and include name, address and phone number in description. Once a participant purchases a raffle ticket, the raffle ticket price cannot be refunded and cannot be exchanged. There is no limit on the number of raffle tickets each eligible participant may purchase.

2. The Gateway Crossfire Group and St. Louis Children's Hospital are not responsible for printing, typographical or other errors or alterations of raffle tickets, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other contest information.

3. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE RAFFLE IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE GATEWAY CROSSFIRE GROUP AND ST. LOUIS CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.

4. The prize of the 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT (the "Prize") has an estimated value of approximately $15,000 and the odds of winning are 1 in 350.

5. Each raffle ticket will be issued in the name of the purchaser. A receipt raffle ticket will be personally given to the purchaser or mailed to the purchaser's designated address. Proof of identity must be provided by purchaser to obtain the Prize.

6. The Prize cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other item by the winner.

7. The winner cannot assign or transfer the Prize.

8. The winner is responsible for all local, county, state and federal taxes on the Prize based on the value of the Prize set forth in these Official Rules.

9. Copies or other unauthorized duplications of raffle tickets will be not accepted. Only raffle tickets authorized by the Gateway Crossfire Group and St. Louis Children's Hospital may be used to claim the Prize.

10. The winner will be selected by a random drawing from among valid entries. Only one (1) winner will be picked for the Prize. The winner will be notified in person or by telephone on or before June 30, 2010. If the Prize or Prize notification is returned to St. Louis Children's Hospital or its designated agent or is deemed undeliverable, the Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected by random drawing. All claims for the Prize expire on August 31, 2010 at or before which time the Prize must either be claimed by the winner, or the winner shall arrange with a third party for the pick-up and delivery of the Prize. The Prize may be picked up at a location to be arranged with the winner and convenient to Gateway Crossfire Group in the greater St. Louis, Missouri area.

11. Participants need not be present to win.

C. Miscellaneous
1. This raffle is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.

2. Upon purchasing a raffle ticket, participants represent that they are eligible, and that they will only present an original raffle ticket to claim the Prize, and agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules, (b) to waive any right to claims of any ambiguity or error in these Official Rules, (c) to release the Gateway Crossfire Group, St. Louis Children's Hospital, and their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind related, in any way, to this raffle, or to injuries, losses, or damages caused by the Prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Prize. The Gateway Crossfire Group and St. Louis Children's Hospital reserve the right to disqualify any participant who violates these Official Rules.

3. The Gateway Crossfire Group and St. Louis Children's Hospital shall not be responsible for lost or stolen raffle tickets or any unclaimed Prize or any raffle tickets submitted after the redemption date.

4. The purchase of any raffle ticket is not tax deductible.

5. The winner of the Prize agrees to cooperate with the Gateway Crossfire Group and/or St. Louis Children's Hospital to the extent requested, in order to complete and file any form requested by the Gateway Crossfire Group and/or St. Louis Children's Hospital with the Internal Revenue Service ("IRS"), including, but not limited to, Form W-2G (report of certain gambling winnings such as a raffle); Form 1096 (annual summary and transmittal of U.S. information returns); Form 945 (annual return of withheld federal income tax); Form W-9 (taxpayer identification number); and Form 5754 (if the winner is actually a group of winners) and any other necessary IRS forms and withholding taxes as required by law.

6. The Gateway Crossfire Group and St. Louis Children's Hospital reserve the right to cancel the raffle for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, insufficient sales of raffle tickets. In the event the raffle is cancelled, all raffle tickets purchased will be fully refunded.

Quick Reply: Mod your NA to SRT performance for $100, Yes!