Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.
View Poll Results: How do you feel about the finished product?
Unacceptable, I want my money back ASAP
78.26%
I can make it work
21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

WARNING SIDE SKIRTS "BUYER BEWARE" - AMG SLK STYLE Side Skirts for the crossfire

Old 07-25-2009, 06:35 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: WARNING SIDE SKIRTS "BUYER BEWARE" - AMG SLK STYLE Side Skirts for the crossfire

Originally Posted by rcompart
4 of the people that voted weren't even part of the group buy
Now that's Soooo Humorous!!! Lord Help Us All !!! Squirrel Crusher

Old 07-25-2009, 06:39 PM
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Re: WARNING SIDE SKIRTS "BUYER BEWARE" - AMG SLK STYLE Side Skirts for the crossfire

which way did they vote? LOL....

Old 07-25-2009, 08:59 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FP
I say keep it simple. Refund equally across the board. For those who paid more, they were paying more as it was because they were no part of the original group.

I agree with FP equally across the board.

Old 07-25-2009, 11:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Equally across the board is fine with me.

Old 07-26-2009, 10:38 AM
Thumbs up Re: WARNING SIDE SKIRTS "BUYER BEWARE" - AMG SLK STYLE Side Skirts for the crossfire

Equal amounts across the board for all that remitted payment.

Old 07-26-2009, 12:17 PM
Default refund method

I vote for equal payment across the board.

Old 07-27-2009, 06:29 AM
Received 93 Likes on 45 Posts

If we would have kept it to the original group buy we would be getting the total amount back? Should have kept it to the original 20. SUX!

Just give me the refund, screw it. Ugh, I am really really really annoyed.

Old 07-27-2009, 07:08 PM

At this point, I have pretty much have written my purchase off. "Live and learn", they say. I forwarded $100USD to have them shipped to Toronto. I will still take a reasonable, in fair condition set. There is a very good chance I could make this work. I'm a Nuclear Technician, with excellent trade skills that has resolved much bigger challenges than this. Worst case, they will be great wall decor. No pain , no gain. Thanks

Old 07-28-2009, 10:19 AM
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

So far I have received back PMs from the following people regarding the sideskirt refund:

1. broker2222
2. ichon
3. Skyshadow
4. bhays
5. Fischi
6. crossfirefrank
7. FP
8. oledoc2u
9. psuperti
10. BORICAN
11. RMADERMAN
12. InfernoRedXfire
13. MAYAman
14. Jimmyskullz
15. RMADERMAN
16. ImportLabSRT
17. Squirrel Crusher
18. Bigkid
19. Bubba89
20. SRT6-Man

If your name isn't listed above, please PM me how you want your refund and include either your mailing address if you want your refund via check or your email address associated with your PayPal account if you want it via PayPal so I can put everything together. Funds will be distributed evenly between all members and will be issued after everyone has PM'd me how they want to receive them.

Thank you,

Rudy

[EDIT: Updated list 08/03 11:15AM]

Last edited by rcompart; 08-03-2009 at 12:14 PM.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:00 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

So far I have received back PMs from the following people regarding the sideskirt refund:

broker2222
ichon
Skyshadow
bhays
Fischi
crossfirefrank
FP
oledoc2u
psuperti
BORICAN
RMADERMAN
InfernoRedXfire
MAYAman

If your name isn't listed above, please PM me how you want your refund and include either your mailing address if you want your refund via check or your email address associated with your PayPal account if you want it via PayPal so I can put everything together. Funds will be distributed evenly between all members and will be issued after everyone has PM'd me how they want to receive them.

Thank you,
Rudy
I sent you 2 messages?.... I just sent you another..

Old 07-28-2009, 11:53 PM

List updated.

FYI, I'm not in front of my computer 24/7 so please remain patient while you wait for me to return your PMs. I get to them as soon as I can.

Thank you

Old 07-29-2009, 12:20 AM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

List updated.

FYI, I'm not in front of my computer 24/7 so please remain patient while you wait for me to return your PMs. I get to them as soon as I can.

Thank you
No problem... I have been patient..

Old 07-29-2009, 12:21 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Hey Rudy..Your avitar..Is that Dan Roots *** your kicking? Squirrel Crusher

Old 07-29-2009, 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by Squirrel Crusher
Hey Rudy..Your avitar..Is that Dan Roots *** your kicking? Squirrel Crusher
No, it's Valk when we were on our way out to Carlisle. FP had to kick his *ss for parking so close to the curb. LOL It's two random pictures that were taken seconds apart by mistake. I couldn't stop laughing when I was flipping through them back and forth at Mike's house though, so I had to make it my avatar when I got home after the trip. It just looked to perfect too pass up. LOL

Old 07-29-2009, 02:29 AM

List updated. Only a few more to go and then I can process everyone's refund.

Old 08-03-2009, 11:21 AM

List updated. Only a few left. I'm getting everything setup with PayPal and with my bank to handle this refund since the last one didn't go as smoothly as we all would have liked.

Old 08-03-2009, 12:17 PM

List updated. Keep sending me those PMs with address or PayPal info so I can get these out. I'm processing refunds this Friday so those that don't have me their info by then will be getting a check sent to the last address I have on file.

Old 08-03-2009, 12:47 PM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

No, it's Valk when we were on our way out to Carlisle. FP had to kick his *ss for parking so close to the curb. LOL It's two random pictures that were taken seconds apart by mistake. I couldn't stop laughing when I was flipping through them back and forth at Mike's house though, so I had to make it my avatar when I got home after the trip. It just looked to perfect too pass up. LOL
That is hilarious... I had been wondering what that was LOL

Old 08-08-2009, 04:11 AM
Received 93 Likes on 45 Posts

Have the refund checks been mailed out yet? I have been out of the loop and have not seen anything in my mailbox.

thanks

Old 08-10-2009, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by MAYAman
Have the refund checks been mailed out yet? I have been out of the loop and have not seen anything in my mailbox.

thanks
You didn't see this two posts above yours?

List updated. Keep sending me those PMs with address or PayPal info so I can get these out. I'm processing refunds this Friday so those that don't have me their info by then will be getting a check sent to the last address I have on file.
Everyone should be seeing their refund in the next week.

Quick Reply: WARNING SIDE SKIRTS "BUYER BEWARE" - AMG SLK STYLE Side Skirts for the crossfire