Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.
View Poll Results: How do you feel about the finished product?
Unacceptable, I want my money back ASAP
78.26%
I can make it work
21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

WARNING SIDE SKIRTS "BUYER BEWARE" - AMG SLK STYLE Side Skirts for the crossfire

Old 07-17-2009, 12:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: WARNING SIDE SKIRTS "BUYER BEWARE" - AMG SLK STYLE Side Skirts for the crossfire

I have NOT received my check with the shipping refund yet. JRI - as stated in my PM please check the shipping address I gave you! Thanks!

Old 07-17-2009, 01:59 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Tension breaker............................

Originally Posted by BORICAN
Powerful Message from Stevie wonder

A Powerful Message from Stevie Wonder On Michael Jackson’s Death

A buddy of mine sent that to me the day after her died... I thought for sure I posted it up here..

That sh*t had me rolling on the floor. Crap that's funny.

Old 07-20-2009, 10:26 PM
Default Re: WARNING SIDE SKIRTS "BUYER BEWARE" - AMG SLK STYLE Side Skirts for the crossfire

Shipping refund has been received, what is the update on the refund for the skirts themselves?

Old 07-21-2009, 06:17 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

refund check for shipping received.

Old 07-21-2009, 10:34 AM
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by parawxman
Shipping refund has been received, what is the update on the refund for the skirts themselves?
Still working with all parties involved to try and get everyone's money back. I will post an update on Friday regardless of where I am at on this.

Thanks for everyone's patience.

Old 07-21-2009, 04:13 PM

Hope you're making progress on the refunds and thanks for keeping us up to date. I'll check back Friday.

Old 07-23-2009, 11:58 PM

Anybody else who has NOT yet received the shipping refund?

Old 07-24-2009, 12:20 AM

I have sent PMs to everyone who's check has not cleared my bank. Those that have received theirs, please PM me to let me know.

Old 07-25-2009, 03:36 AM

Finally a positive sideskirt update!

Hello everyone,

I was going through the mail tonight and the freight carrier finally awarded the claim for the ones that were damaged. I now have $5600 to divvy up between everyone on the list besides myself and jonny. I'm at a loss though as to how to do this fairly. Do we just take the number of sets and give everyone an equal amount or do we go and percentage it out because some paid more than others. The difference is roughly 4 dollars for the first 23 sets but about $30 for the last 4 guys that got in a little later. I want to make sure everyone feels fair about this. I apologize that this isn't for the full amount everyone paid but I think this is as good as it's going to get and I have been working my tail off to even get this back. I'm sure some of you will be very upset with me that it's not the full amount but I feel I've done everything in my power. Please post what you think is fair, even across the board or percentage of what was paid. Also, since I had such a fiasco with shipping refunds, I would like everyone to PM back letting me know if you want your refund; via PayPal with the email address or via check and the shipping address.

Thank you,

Rudy

Old 07-25-2009, 04:44 AM
Received 93 Likes on 45 Posts

I don't understand? So we're getting a check for $30?

Old 07-25-2009, 07:16 AM
Forum Regular
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MAYAman
I don't understand? So we're getting a check for $30?
If funds are divided equally, you'll get $207 and change

Old 07-25-2009, 07:51 AM
Received 93 Likes on 45 Posts

Yeah sorry I am not cool with that. That is half of what I paid. Sorry. I was in from the beginning and I really would like my full amount. This is unbelievable. I would rather have the faulty skirts and have a body shop do something than get half of what I paid and have NOTHING.

Old 07-25-2009, 08:39 AM
FP
Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

I say keep it simple. Refund equally across the board. For those who paid more, they were paying more as it was because they were no part of the original group.

Old 07-25-2009, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by MAYAman
Yeah sorry I am not cool with that. That is half of what I paid. Sorry. I was in from the beginning and I really would like my full amount. This is unbelievable. I would rather have the faulty skirts and have a body shop do something than get half of what I paid and have NOTHING.

This can be arranged but you would be responsible for all costs associated with getting them to work if you can and you would have to accept them as-is with no recourse should you not be satisfied with the final result. Pretty much, we'd ship you a set but the second they leave our dock, they're your problem, not ours. This is the very reason that we didn't ship any in the first place because we can't stand behind this product. I'm sorry if this sounds a little harsh but it's the truth. Everyone is well aware of the issues we had trying to make them work but I'm not going to stand in the way of someone saying they'd rather have defective product than the refund.

Old 07-25-2009, 11:33 AM
FP

Well Rudy, if there are some that want to take them as-is because they can work them to make them fit, I say you ship them their skirts( they pay for the shipping of coarse) The refund than gets divided among those who don't want them. That way we get a bit more on the refund.

Check the poll and contact those who were willing to take them and see if they still feel that way. If you think this is all you will get back from the shipping co. or the mfg. , one option is to sell the undamaged skirts at a clearance price as-is with no guarantees to those who may be interested. That can be a way to get a bigger refund for those who are not interested in defective product.

Last edited by FP; 07-25-2009 at 11:43 AM.
Old 07-25-2009, 11:39 AM
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Rudy, do what you need to do, I don't want them and will take what I can get at this point. I did receive the refund for shipping, just haven't deposited it yet...good luck, no hard feelings here, I will exact my revenge on the real culprit in do time...

Old 07-25-2009, 03:46 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by FP
Well Rudy, if there are some that want to take them as-is because they can work them to make them fit, I say you ship them their skirts( they pay for the shipping of coarse) The refund than gets divided among those who don't want them. That way we get a bit more on the refund.

Check the poll and contact those who were willing to take them and see if they still feel that way. If you think this is all you will get back from the shipping co. or the mfg. , one option is to sell the undamaged skirts at a clearance price as-is with no guarantees to those who may be interested. That can be a way to get a bigger refund for those who are not interested in defective product.
FP for President! Always thinking ahead. Squirrel Crusher

Old 07-25-2009, 04:14 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by FP

I agree.

FP, note that we can not see who voted.

I held out on voting because I wanted to see if JR was going to make them work. Since they couldn't, I do not want the defective shirts.

Old 07-25-2009, 05:38 PM
FP

These are the ones who wanted to get them anyway, but perhaps they changed their mind.
donschorr, KimPossible, LantanaTX, mybaby, Skyshadow

Old 07-25-2009, 05:57 PM

4 of the people that voted weren't even part of the group buy

Originally Posted by FP
These are the ones who wanted to get them anyway, but perhaps they changed their mind.
donschorr, KimPossible, LantanaTX, mybaby, Skyshadow

Quick Reply: WARNING SIDE SKIRTS "BUYER BEWARE" - AMG SLK STYLE Side Skirts for the crossfire