Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.
View Poll Results: How do you feel about the finished product?
Unacceptable, I want my money back ASAP
78.26%
I can make it work
21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

WARNING SIDE SKIRTS "BUYER BEWARE" - AMG SLK STYLE Side Skirts for the crossfire

Old 06-19-2009, 11:42 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Re: AMG SLK STYLE Side Skirts for the crossfire

I'll ask it again. WHERE IS OUR REFUND $ FOR THE SHIPPING?

I am left to assume that the money has been misused...maybe to buy someone new wheels for example.

Old 06-19-2009, 12:19 PM
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by InfernoRedXfire
I'll ask it again. WHERE IS OUR REFUND $ FOR THE SHIPPING?

I am left to assume that the money has been misused...maybe to buy someone new wheels for example.
I wasn't going to reply because I made myself very clear in the last post but I have to just out of shear anger. My car was totaled out but thanks for assuming the worst. I'm going to assume you want your refund last, correct?

Old 06-19-2009, 01:27 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by rcompart
This will be my last post in this thread until it it is resolved and everyone receives their refund. I know people want their refund and I know people want answers and they want both yesterday but everyone has beat this death. Posting in this thread or sending PMs asking me questions I do not have answers for only stirs the pot and makes everyone more angry about this. I'm not trying to avoid this people but I'm sick of not being able to give you the response you all want. When I can, I will.

Thank you.
I wasnt trying to **** you or anyone off, I'm just looking for an update, If I didnt write anything I may have not heard anything for weeks.. I'm just as pissed as you, I have not made a big stink since this went south. On your guys part a spimple upadate every week wouldnt hurt , even if its nothing really new.

Old 06-19-2009, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by JimmySkullz
I wasnt trying to **** you or anyone off, I'm just looking for an update, If I didnt write anything I may have not heard anything for weeks.. I'm just as pissed as you, I have not made a big stink since this went south. On your guys part a spimple upadate every week wouldnt hurt , even if its nothing really new.
Jimmy, this wasn't just because of your post, I'm just trying to let people know that I wasn't going to respond to every post but so far, I haven't been able to do that. Maybe I'm too nice and don't want people to feel like I'm ignoring them.

OK, back to not posting until people have their refund...

Old 06-19-2009, 01:44 PM

I'm going to assume you want your refund last, correct?
Nice customer service.

First, last, whatever way I can get it.

Old 06-19-2009, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by InfernoRedXfire
Nice customer service.

First, last, whatever way I can get it.
Everyone will be getting their refunds at the same time. I was only making the point that you can't assume things. It really upset me when I saw your post since I'm now without my car and there has never been a moment when I've mixed company funds with personal funds. I'm sorry that you think our customer service is lackluster but when everyone get's their money back, I hope it changes your point of view. Remember, we're not doing this for ourselves, we're doing it for all of you.

Old 06-20-2009, 06:13 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are these side skirts legit? I sent an email when i came across them yesterday. They look pretty sweet.

Old 06-20-2009, 06:41 PM
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by lacerdaschoon
Are these side skirts legit? I sent an email when i came across them yesterday. They look pretty sweet.
These skirts are what this thread is all about.....buyer beware

Old 06-20-2009, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by lacerdaschoon
Ya gotta be kiddin' me! You don't see me posting on this thread only because I had no money at the time. Please read this thread and beware of all ebay items from the above mentioned "character"!

WARNING WILL ROBINSON!

Old 06-20-2009, 09:42 PM
Forum Regular

I saw this on a website and then on ebay. I was unsure because i know that alot of the forum members would have jumped onto this, i remembered about this thread although i havent really been paying much attention since the beggining stages of your issues. Luckily i browsed through and saw that post showing the skirt on ebay. What a shame.. I really want skirts i think they look amazing. This thread is massive without starting up anything big what is the problem with these skirts in reference to puting them on our cars? Also is there any skirts available with no fitment issues?

Old 06-20-2009, 09:53 PM
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

A XF owner PM me on CarDomain looking for wheel fitment info, After a couple of back and forth, he told me about sideskirts he had found and wanted. Needless to say I gave him a heads up on the skirts,
Here is his latest post:

"Thanks you just saved me $350.00! They have some kind of Father's Day special going on; when I first called the price was $400.00, received a call later saying they could drop it down to $350.00.

thanks again (let me know if you run across any side skirts worth purchasing)"
Reply Sent on June 20, 2009 at 04:05pm

Maybe a moderator could put up a permanent thread titled "WARNING SIDE SKIRTS BUYER BEWARE" of such and such?

Last edited by MI1XFIRE; 06-21-2009 at 09:09 AM.
Old 06-21-2009, 08:31 AM
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Well, thought I would see what is happening by catching up on the posts here...since I see nothing new, I am moving forward with my own legal action...everytime someone talks this crook "Dan", they get a run around...its time for the police to take a stab at him...he obviously has lied about his name, his phone number and defrauded JRI out of their right to these skirts...so, he may not go to jail, but he sure has opened himself up for bad things to happen to him...legal bad things, not illegal bad things...

Old 06-25-2009, 05:14 PM

An update on the progress that is being made would be greatly appreciated.

Is the shipping company close to settling the dispute?

When are the shipping charges being refunded.

What is the anticipated date that the skirts will be refunded?

Thanks

Everyone will be getting their refunds at the same time. I was only making the point that you can't assume things. It really upset me when I saw your post since I'm now without my car and there has never been a moment when I've mixed company funds with personal funds. I'm sorry that you think our customer service is lackluster but when everyone get's their money back, I hope it changes your point of view. Remember, we're not doing this for ourselves, we're doing it for all of you.

Old 06-25-2009, 05:16 PM

Sideskirts are being shipped back to Extreme Dimensions tomorrow. That is all the info I have at this time.

Old 06-25-2009, 08:58 PM

I've purchased stuff from Dan before on Ebay and on here. The stuff he sent me was nice quality and quickly shipped. This just seems like a prototyping, manufacturing issue. Unfortunately, this is what happens when you take the risk of taking others' money before checking the finished product.

Old 06-25-2009, 09:11 PM
FP
Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by cgocifer
I've purchased stuff from Dan before on Ebay and on here. The stuff he sent me was nice quality and quickly shipped. This just seems like a prototyping, manufacturing issue. Unfortunately, this is what happens when you take the risk of taking others' money before checking the finished product.
There was a lot more going on here than prototyping issues. There were some underhanded and ethical issues as well.

Old 06-26-2009, 03:46 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FP
There was a lot more going on here than prototyping issues. There were some underhanded and ethical issues as well.
I'm curious. What were they.

Old 06-26-2009, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Glockhit
I'm curious. What were they.
It's all in this thread. Get yourself a bucket of popcorn, a couple liters of Coke and read all about it.

Old 06-26-2009, 05:29 PM

What about the shipping company that a claim was initiated for? Is this shipping back to the manufacturer part of the shippping damage claim?

Sideskirts are being shipped back to Extreme Dimensions tomorrow. That is all the info I have at this time.

Old 06-28-2009, 06:46 PM

BUMP BUMP

Originally Posted by parawxman
What about the shipping company that a claim was initiated for? Is this shipping back to the manufacturer part of the shippping damage claim?

Quick Reply: WARNING SIDE SKIRTS "BUYER BEWARE" - AMG SLK STYLE Side Skirts for the crossfire