Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.
View Poll Results: How do you feel about the finished product?
Unacceptable, I want my money back ASAP
78.26%
I can make it work
21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

WARNING SIDE SKIRTS "BUYER BEWARE" - AMG SLK STYLE Side Skirts for the crossfire

Old 06-01-2009, 11:30 AM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: AMG SLK STYLE Side Skirts for the crossfire

Great post Taz!!

I applaud your stance!

If any "one" person in particular wants to get bought out and we eventually will get skirts in the end, whenever the end is.

I will buy that set, and buy the one out of the group buy, if this will help.

Old 06-01-2009, 12:59 PM
Forum Regular
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for hanging in there guys. I don't want to discuss legal details on the forum, but I am diligently pursuing a resolution to all of this. I am in the same boat as all of the rest of the group buy members and am not charging for my services at this time.

Old 06-01-2009, 01:45 PM
FP
Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Tazz I agree with you also, all I'm asking JRI to do is communicate, communicate, communicate.

Old 06-01-2009, 08:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have kept quiet through all of this, but the last few posts are the ones that make sense. A bull in a china closet does not leave a lot when it is done. Patience, persistence, and civil communications will always win out in the end. Make the most of a bad situation.

Old 06-02-2009, 04:18 AM
Received 93 Likes on 45 Posts

I agree that patience is a virtue but listen sentences like "they are pointing their finger at each other" never, never ever bodes well for us. I'll shut up now and not say another thing but needless to say I'm highly doubtful I'll get either skirts or money. I know its not your fault, so don't take it that way, I have to say what is obvious though.

If you make products in the future I will buy from you.

Old 06-02-2009, 08:13 PM
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Like I said, its not the money....its not communicating to us what happened...do business with whomever you want, but when I invest, in whatever, I want to know what is happening...maybe some of you, at least 5 want to make them work, good for you, glad you have the resources to do that. I don't have any interest in doing that. My interest is putting Dan out of business, but to do that, everything has to be on the table. So I am moving forward. Fraud is a crime, when done on the internet, for everyone to see and witnessed by everyone reading this thread according to Jonny's post, something needs to be done. If JRI is pursuing this, I will wait, if not, I have moved forward with a complaint already, but I will do more if need be. BHays is aware of what my approach is. JRI was cheated, that is certain, but so was I, now if some of you don't feel cheated, that's fine. I don't have a problem with that, just don't speak for me, or make comments that world will end if we don't get our money back. Fraud is fraud, and this old semi-retired cop isn't going to let go of it. And, Dan, if you are reading this...my 30 yrs tells me, you stepped in it this time pal....

Old 06-02-2009, 08:38 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Go DOC about time some one stopped things

Old 06-02-2009, 08:56 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 629 Likes on 430 Posts

Oledoc .....YOU ROCK !!

Old 06-02-2009, 09:24 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
Like I said, its not the money....its not communicating to us what happened...do business with whomever you want, but when I invest, in whatever, I want to know what is happening...maybe some of you, at least 5 want to make them work, good for you, glad you have the resources to do that. I don't have any interest in doing that. My interest is putting Dan out of business, but to do that, everything has to be on the table. So I am moving forward. Fraud is a crime, when done on the internet, for everyone to see and witnessed by everyone reading this thread according to Jonny's post, something needs to be done. If JRI is pursuing this, I will wait, if not, I have moved forward with a complaint already, but I will do more if need be. BHays is aware of what my approach is. JRI was cheated, that is certain, but so was I, now if some of you don't feel cheated, that's fine. I don't have a problem with that, just don't speak for me, or make comments that world will end if we don't get our money back. Fraud is fraud, and this old semi-retired cop isn't going to let go of it. And, Dan, if you are reading this...my 30 yrs tells me, you stepped in it this time pal....
We're with ya Doc!

Old 06-02-2009, 09:31 PM
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

I appreciate the thoughts guys, I feel for Jonny and Rudy as well, and I will leave it at that....but a wrong was done here....BHays is doing his thing, and I will do mine. We will see what happens...

Old 06-02-2009, 10:43 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Awesome doc!!

Old 06-02-2009, 10:48 PM
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
I appreciate the thoughts guys, I feel for Jonny and Rudy as well, and I will leave it at that....but a wrong was done here....BHays is doing his thing, and I will do mine. We will see what happens...
BHays is working on this for all of us. Please consult with him for more information before taking any further action.

Old 06-03-2009, 04:13 AM

Is litigation the only way we are going to get our money back? This needs to made clear.

Old 06-03-2009, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by MAYAman
Is litigation the only way we are going to get our money back? This needs to made clear.
We will work towards a resolution by any means possible. At the end of the day, everyone will their refund and where it comes from is irrelevant.

Also, I want to add that immediately after I posted, the freight carrier called and informed me that it is now being processed by their examiner and that most claims are resolved within 30 days. Not the time frame anyone wanted to hear but at least they are working on it.

Last edited by rcompart; 06-03-2009 at 09:48 AM.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:54 AM

Cool thanks, I know you're sick of this and I'm sorry to add to your frustration. Good to here though.

Old 06-03-2009, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by MAYAman
Cool thanks, I know you're sick of this and I'm sorry to add to your frustration. Good to here though.
It's ok MAYAman, I know everyone here is as frustrated about this as we are. I just hope everyone here realizes that we don't have all the answers yet and we're playing it by ear the same as everyone else.

Old 06-03-2009, 07:29 PM

I just received a PM from a member that Dan emailed and tried to sell them sideskirts on the side and telling them they would be reimbursed by us after the fact. There is no truth to this at all. He was instructed to send out 5 sets for individual testing since he didn't think Jonny or I were competent enough to install a set ourself and has insisted that there is nothing wrong with these sideskirts. Do NOT give Dan another dime. He has all the money for the sideskirts in the first place and sent us junk sideskirts and now is trying to make more money off these **** sideskirts and thinks he's going to leave us all with the tab and junk sideskirts but he is very mistaken. Any other members that have recieved similar correspondence from Dan, please forward the message to me rudy@jr-industries.net so that it can be documented with everything else.

Just for clariffication, Dan has not sent out the sets to the 5 people for individual testing. One of the people that was supposed to be sent a set to have tested though is the one that received this message.

Last edited by rcompart; 06-03-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:35 AM
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Check these painted skirts from Dan or whatever his name is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chrysler-Crossfire-AMG-style-sideskirt-AERO-BLUE_W0QQitemZ260422550160QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotor s_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item3ca264c290& _trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A10|39%3A1|240 %3A1318

Last edited by MI1XFIRE; 06-04-2009 at 08:41 AM.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:49 AM

So much for the no eBay policy, but more importantly, I wonder why Dan would be selling the set off his car if they are such a nice sideskirt? The hole this guy is digging himself into is just getting deeper by minute.

Old 06-04-2009, 09:07 AM
FP
Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Too bad this GB went south. They look beautiful. Although I wonder if they would look less ricer with a straight edge?

Quick Reply: WARNING SIDE SKIRTS "BUYER BEWARE" - AMG SLK STYLE Side Skirts for the crossfire