Crossfire Coupe A place to discuss Coupe specific topics.
View Poll Results: How do you feel about the finished product?
Unacceptable, I want my money back ASAP
78.26%
I can make it work
21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

WARNING SIDE SKIRTS "BUYER BEWARE" - AMG SLK STYLE Side Skirts for the crossfire

Old 05-21-2009, 04:19 AM
Forum Regular
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: AMG SLK STYLE Side Skirts for the crossfire

Originally Posted by rcompart

I will not take any more calls from you or anyone connected to you anymore until I get a full and written apology from all that have slammed me.You, Jonny, FP Tazz, BHays etc. all or nothing got it ! I'm done.

Mr. Root,

Since you are obviously monitoring this thread; please be advised that BHays is Brett Hays of Hays Law Office. I work primarily in criminal defense and interact daily with prosecutors both state and federal and I am becoming more and more convinced of the merits of fraud charges against you. Further, we are dealing with interstate commerce here which ups the ante considerably.

http://www.in.gov/judiciary/cofc/

(just click on roll of attorneys)

At this point you would be well advised to direct your energies toward a swift resolution to this issue rather than demanding apologies from myself and others.

Last edited by bhays; 05-21-2009 at 09:51 AM.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK I hate to do this but it seems (from Rudy's post 593) that Dan Root has singled me as one of the folks that needs to apologize for my statements before he will make good. I say this because "Tazz" has not posted anything negative anywhere on any thread that I can find. My apologies to Tazz for being dragged into this (you're a good dude with a killer screen name).

Quote from email from Dan to Rudy on May 8, 2009;
Code:

Since the manufacture guarantees fitment to all customers through me I'll be the person who takes 
all problems and handles all refunds. 
Quote from email from Dan to Rudy on May 20, 2009;
Code:

I will not take any more calls from you or anyone connected to you anymore until I get a full and written 
apology from all that have slammed me.You, Jonny, FP Tazz, BHays etc. all or nothing got it ! I'm done.

I have gone back though my posts on this entire thread and I am trying to see what Dan Root has an issue with. I have made a couple of statements consistently; one I would not have invested in this venture for Dan Root to end up with the sole rights to the product and two that he is a crook.

The first statement is fact and I will not apologize for it. There has been plenty of evidence on this site about the questionable ethics and business practices that Dan Root has. Ethically he is not trustworthy if for no other reason than the man has been banned from this site not once but three times. Multiple members who I have the up most respect for have had very bad experiences with him and have warned the membership. So it is buyer beware; and when it comes to Dan Root I would not invest in anything he has to do with. So no apology for this.

The second statement I have made is Dan Root is a crook. Well lets see what Merriam Webster has to say about the definition of a crook;

crook (noun) : a person who engages in fraudulent or criminal practices

Now lets see if I understand what the situation is here. We have Dan Root who has been banned three times for violating the ethics and rules of this forum. He has fraudulently rejoined this forum at least twice after being banned. He fraudulently misrepresented himself to the principal organizers and members of this forum engaged in trying to develop and mass produce a new product by offering his vehicle as a test fitment vehicle. Rudy please correct me if I am wrong but it appears he fraudulently went behind the back of our so called "middle man" and obtained the rights to the production tooling for this product. Further, At no time was anyone in this group made aware by Dan Root that he was in fact "Cliff" until member "spotsbimmer" stumbled upon it (Post #413 on April 14, 2009). Why?

From Dan Root's Post #479;
Code:
I'd like to also say I apologize to any and all forum members who may have lost some sleep 
over this group buy for anything what so ever that I did by being part of it without their knowledge.

Again Dan Root WHY? What did you have to apologize for?
Further quoting from Dan Root's Post #479;
Code:

Thanks again to all. And for any other guys out there that wants to buy a set these side skirts order directly 
from Rudy I will not be taking orders through the Crossfireforum unless he decides not to sell anymore.

This statement to me seems to be an untruth. I make this statement based upon the quotes from Dan Roots email above and Rudy's posts that JRI are only the middle men here and that Dan Root holds the sole rights to the mold. Again misleading, in a business deal to intentionally mislead is fraud.

All this sounds like it meets the definition of crook to me.

So I ask what is it Dan Root expects me to apologize for? Posting the way I feel about being misled and lied too? If so than I cannot in good conscience apologize. Dan Root you might not agree but you cannot deny that your actions, not anyone else's have brought this opinion of you on yourself.

However Dan Root I am willing to see if you will make good on the statements quoted in the May 8, 2009 email from Rudy's post. You refund the full price of the products paid to the members that want a refund and You make good on the original specifications of these AMG style side skits being "OEM replacements".

Once you do that I am willing to publicly say that although you fraudulently took over a project that JRI and the members of this forum started for your own capital gain that in the end you did make it right. I will do that; how about you Dan Root?

One other issue I have to mention is to BrianBrave. Brian based upon what I have seen of you and your posts on this site I personally have a lot of respect for you. That being said I think your statements about "Factory Direct" and JRI holding our parts was insensitive and inconsiderate to the rest of us.

The simple fact of the matter is that you could not have "Factory Direct" pricing without the investment and development of this product by the people in this group buy. To be honest most of us (or at least myself) went into this knowing JRI's reputation and integrity believing they would make this right. And yes it is quite disappointing to wait all of this time expecting one thing and then having our "Middle Man" flag an issue for us.

Like you I don't know all of the facts of every email that went back and forth. I do know that Dan Root knowingly deceived all of us for quite some time and it appears that our money went into developing a product that he owns the rights too so he can provide "Factory Direct" pricing to you. I also know that the original promises and specifications for this product did not change and if Dan Root took it upon himself to gain control of this he definitely knew the requirements.

Like I said I have a lot of respect for you but your statements definitely stung me. I hope that Dan Root will do the right thing but I am not holding my breath. I am confident that JRI will come back with suggestions for those of us who really want the skirts.

All stay safe...

Respectfully,

Paul (MisterTaz) ~ not Tazz!

Old 05-21-2009, 11:03 AM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Check out this link, there being advertised on another Crossfire site.

Crossfire Forums, Galleries - CrossfireCommunity.net

Old 05-21-2009, 11:58 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by rodimus

The joke's on Dan. Nobody goes to that site.

Old 05-21-2009, 12:13 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by InfernoRedXfire
The joke's on Dan. Nobody goes to that site.

I beg to differ, they have at least 2 active members at all times.....lol

Old 05-21-2009, 01:04 PM
<--- Huge Horsepower

Originally Posted by rcompart
First I'd like to say that friends with Dan or not Brian, you cannot avoid the fact that Dan is not holding up his end of the deal. If he was, we wouldn't be having this problem. Below are emails from Dan, the first outlining that he would handle all refunds and that he guaranteed these to fit because the manufacturer did so as well. We've given him more than enough chances to make this right and so far he hasn't done anything to do so. He held the skirts hostage saying he wouldn't send them until he was sent the remaining $5000 and he refused to send a set for us to fit before sending them. He then started emailing me about what it took to install them after the sideskirts were en route to us. Funny he couldn't be more descriptive before the fact but rather had to wait until they were already out of his hands.
JRI,

Your point is taken and respected. Like I said – I don’t know all the agreements and details between you and Dan, until now I only heard one side of the story. I’m not here to take sides - but offer you my opinion and help.

If you own the rights to these side-skirts and Cliff (aka Dan) was just the test fitter, and nothing more – nothing less as you stated before, then I have a responsibility to you and the group (and forum members) to take my skirts back. I don’t want to go around anyone’s back and buy their product from someone else without their permission.

The way Dan explained it to me - - was that he owned the rights to the side-skirts and JRI would buy from him (typical wholesale – retail arraignment). Not only for the group buy - but also any follow on orders and that he (Dan) could then sell them on his website and JRI could sell on the Forum. I don’t know if this is true – but that’s what I was told and that’s why I purchased a set.

I’ve asked whose name was on the purchase order with Extreme Dimensions, and Dan said it was his. If that’s true (the Purchase Order is the legal document here) – then you are truly screwed; no matter who showed up at the shipping dock with the final payment.

Even you have to admit that you made some bad business decisions here. You can’t expect to enter into an agreement where you get all of the reward (rights ownership) but take on none of the risk. (Dan would guarantee the fit and take responsibility for refunds) I’m not saying that was not your agreement, you clearly show it was – I’m just saying that you shouldn’t be shocked or even have assumed that this would not have happened to you – no matter who your test fitter was.

This put you in a bad situation where you had to make the decision to either offer refunds to the group and let them know it was Dan who was involved before you sent the final payment to Dan - or continue on with the deal. It seemd like a squeeze play.

I just want you to know that I will take your skirts back. PM me and I will give you my phone number and offer you my help. To me the greater good is with the forum members, not JRI, Dan or these skirts. I won’t take sides - but work towards a solution that can be acceptable to group.

Old 05-21-2009, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by rodimus

IT IS ALL STARTING TO MAKE SENSE TO ME....

I could not for the life of me come up with a reason why BrianBrave a very repitible and knowledgeable forum member would back such a snake when we have countless proof that we had no clue this was dan. Why would someone who is looked up to on this forum all of the sudden taking a turn for the deep end.

Well folks I think I hit the nail on the head with this one.

Going to the link above I see that the sideskirts are now being offered as painted or unpainted. WTF this is news to me, Rudy and opted out of the painting because of how much we figured these would have to flex to be put on the car, and for fear of color matching. We explained this to Cliff at the time and he agreed. Out of NO WHERE HE IS PAINTING THEM.

I am trying to think of a certian gentalman who has been working on his car for sometime now. THis certian forum member Recently took up painting. Ironically his car happens to be the same color as Cliffs. HMMMMMMM... Also Irnoically MIKER's sideskirts were not shipped to us because out of nowhere brian is going to paint them as well. We now have painting being offered? and three confirmed sets being painted Aero Blue by Brian. Brains name did not come up through any emails or phone conversations untill the install.

Makes me wonder if brian has agreed to do all the painting for such a scammer. Maybe even paint them and help fit them for a free set?

Brian If you could clear this up that would be GREAT. I know you have allready lost pretty much all crediblity backing this clown but to add insult to injury please tell me you have not worked out a deal to paint sideskirts for sets Dan has sold?

IF SO YOU TOO WOULD BE PROFITING OFF OF FORUM MEMBERS DIME..

Originally Posted by BrianBrave
It took me some time and practice to get the technique down. But I had a spare fender to work on and the temps here are always 75*F with no humidity. (ahhh paradise) Plus with 25 acres of avocados behind me (wind direction) not too many folks that get upset.

If you keep the paint & body on your Crossfire well maintained, color matching should be no problem. But if your paint has faded after being exposed to sun and weather, Dupont doesn't offer a shade lighter paint for the Crossfire to use for touch-up and blending. The trick then becomes one of mixing a special 50/50 mixture "basemaker" to add 50/50 with the leftover paint when ready to extend the cover blending areas beyond the spot requiring the initial paint.

Perhaps the other paint manufactures offer lighter shades for the crossfire.

Old 05-21-2009, 01:24 PM
<--- Huge Horsepower

Originally Posted by jonnyangel04
I am trying to think of a certian gentalman who has been working on his car for sometime now. THis certian forum member Recently took up painting. Ironically his car happens to be the same color as Cliffs. HMMMMMMM... Also Irnoically MIKER's sideskirts were not shipped to us because out of nowhere brian is going to paint them as well. We now have painting being offered? and three confirmed sets being painted Aero Blue by Brian. Brains name did not come up through any emails or phone conversations untill the install.

Makes me wonder if brian has agreed to do all the painting for such a scammer. Maybe even paint them and help fit them for a free set?

Brian If you could clear this up that would be GREAT. I know you have allready lost pretty much all crediblity backing this clown but to add insult to injury please tell me you have not worked out a deal to paint sideskirts for sets Dan has sold?

IF SO YOU TOO WOULD BE PROFITING OFF OF FORUM MEMBERS DIME..
Sure JA,
I took up painting because my SRT6 was in an accident one week before I was headed out to the Texas Mile. I chose to accept the insurance payout and buy my own tools and materials. I wanted to do some additional mods - like remove the Chrylser wings on the rear deck lid and the hood.

I have no agreement with Dan, In fact I told him I would not want to take on the responsibility of paint matching. I just don't have time - I have a great job that pays me good money. I don't need to take on side work.
My guess is that Dan would be using the shop that's painting his skirts. I'm not painting them - and MY SRT6 is the same color.

I stake my reputation on what I just said.

I understand your anger - please read my prevoius post.

EDIT ** I think he's using Harbor Chrylser in Ventura, CA - you can call them and confirm if you need.

Last edited by BrianBrave; 05-21-2009 at 01:33 PM.
Old 05-21-2009, 01:50 PM
<--- Huge Horsepower

JA,

Here are some pics I just took - you can clearly see the body modifications I'm attempting to do on my SRT6. You can also see the skirts still in their bag - untouched.

Made sense to me to try and combine all the mods into one.

I'm not here to risk my reputation or try and weisel into a few dollars of profit. I try to see the good in people. (damn Jesuit college education)

You should have PM'ed me before make any acusations - You'll find that I'm pretty easy to talk to - enjoy helping forum members
and really can solve problems.

Old 05-21-2009, 01:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BUMP BUMP

Originally Posted by parawxman
Skipping further drama, please ship mine with PM'd instructions.. Thanks

Old 05-21-2009, 02:03 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Brian,
Are your air boxes BLUE?

Old 05-21-2009, 02:12 PM
<--- Huge Horsepower

Originally Posted by MikeR
Brian,
Are your air boxes BLUE?
Yea, with my first attempt to paint the damaged fender before I headed to Texas, I decided to paint and clearcoat the airboxes.

They came out pretty sweet - the fender had a lot of orange peel and the color was off just a touch. I'll need to go back and attempt to color blend into the door and hood.

Old 05-21-2009, 02:20 PM

My apologies Brian, for going into "accusation mode" but you have not explained yourself at all for why you are the only one backing this guy? When quite literally, I could post about 3 pages of email showing we had no clue he was Dan. Really you are a well regarded forum member and very smart. I guess it just hurts to know you of all people with such a background helped come up with this L bracket design as well as riddling this sideskirt with sheet metal screws. I can not imagine opening my door and having to step over a sheet metal screw to get in. I mean really ?

Not to take this any further, I just want to know if you did in fact pay full price, full group buy pricing at least, to the sum of $350 like every last one of us?

I get you are trying to see the good in people but the amount of bad this man has caused why you, why someone I myself have looked up to numerous times on this forum?

I don't know, Really I am at a loss for words after this entire process. I have lost countless hours of sleep over this not to mention trying to come up with as many things I can possible think of, of how to make this right. I would like to tell everyone we have 11k just laying around for such an occasion, but that would be a lie. To be quite honest If I did I almost certainly would take the hit and right it off as lesson learned. We are in a bind of a lifetime to say the least. Our name has been tarnished, and Dan continues to sit high and mighty turning a profit though whatever means possible. I fear that if this does go to court at the extremes he may only get jail time and have to pay back some of the damages. This case would most certainly take place in CA and probably range 4k in lawyer fees. I don't even know if this is an option right now. As much as it hurts I think I would, much rather use the money and help refund members who want them and hope that somewhere down the line Something Catches up with Dan..... Although then again maybe this is the time.. I honestly can say from the bottom of my heart I am sorry guys and we have let you down big time.

I will be back in town soon, I have cleared the next week of my schedule to devote my time entirely to these sideskirts. If I honestly have to test fit, trim, and create and alternative bracket for every last one of these we will. If I feel like this can not be done safely or rightly you guys will hear it straight from us first. Like TVT said we could have just sit back, sent these out and administered sorry letters, but that is not how the real world works.

We still have your shipping money, and 30 sets of sideskirts. Those who want them shipped after my assessment tomorrow will have them shipped. Those who feel like my solution if I am even able to come up with one, is not fit we will go from there when the time comes.

Sorry for the ramble, this post was more or less a thinking out loud trying to blow off some steam. My favorite solution this far has been start a lawyer fee group buy, Those of you who have pmed with support thank you. Those of you who have pmed me asking for a refund, like you have heard so many times before please hold tight. Those of you who have pmed me to ship ASAP, once again please wait until we are able to come up with some fitment solution and I will send ASAP.

EDIT>>>>>>> BRIAN, since you have installed these you know first hand how much work will have to be put into for paint. My question to you is do you agree these have to be painted on the car no matter how much flex additive is added to the paint? Or do you foresee being able to paint these and then install them?

Last edited by jonnyangel04; 05-21-2009 at 02:28 PM.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:28 PM
TVT_DESIGN

Originally Posted by BrianBrave
Yea, with my first attempt to paint the damaged fender before I headed to Texas, I decided to paint and clearcoat the airboxes.

They came out pretty sweet - the fender had a lot of orange peel and the color was off just a touch. I'll need to go back and attempt to color blend into the door and hood.

Not to Hi-jack the thread, but nice work. We just finished up a test fitment with our Intake tubes and SL55 intake on the SRT6 and everything fits perfect. If you want a set to open up the path and get rid of the ugly plastic let me know.

Old 05-21-2009, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by TVT_DESIGN
Not to Hi-jack the thread, but nice work. We just finished up a test fitment with our Intake tubes and SL55 intake on the SRT6 and everything fits perfect. If you want a set to open up the path and get rid of the ugly plastic let me know.
LOL Anthony Really??? You crack me up lol

Old 05-21-2009, 02:35 PM
TVT_DESIGN

Just a heads up for those looking for a refund.

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but there's a good chance JRI doesn't have the money to refund everyone right now as it's invested in a bunch of potentially useless product. This happens with any small company taking on a big project, we've been over leveraged so many times when we first started it was scary. So no one worry as I'm sure everything will work out, but try to be patient. I have no affiliation with either party.

I think in part JRI will need to take responsibility for what has happened though as they were the mediating party for this. I can recall last year when we having custom shipping supplies created for us. The company overcharged us by 3300.00 and got away with it because they had a receipt showing the total and we never received one. If I had done the research I would have seen that this company has done this a lot.

Business is a tough place to be. When its good its great, but when its bad you break down from the stress and want to throw it all away.

Again, if you need any assistance in fitment or if the local NJ customers want us to try and fit them we are more then happy to take a look. If you buy my guys and I lunch and some drinks then that's the labor charge.

Old 05-21-2009, 03:56 PM
Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

This is the email I just received from Dan dated May 21st, 2009:
Rudy ,
As I told you on Tuesday I would drive to factory and have skirts tested by them to answer all your questions.
This response from factory for all your questions. I just received this today and even though you & others continue to slam me I'll do what I can to answer. I will not be able to do more than the factory will regarding any issues. You new this from the start!

-----Original Message
Sent: Thu, 21 May 2009 9:30 am
Subject: Message from the Manufacture

To Whom It May Concern: Rudy Compact receive his complete order from me Dan Root and made his observations that I immediately said I would take up with Factory Manufacture ! I did this on 5/18/09 and 5/19/09.

This is their own observations and evaluations of the skirts .

There were a handful of issues that were brought to our attention once the side skirts were delivered to Dan Root. I will cover each issue independently:
1)The Mounting Tabs on the Front of the Side Skirt:
It was never the intention of the manufacturer to make the mounting tabs on the front portion of the side skirt. There are a couple of reasons for this. A) There is no way to properly make this ledge out of fiberglass. B) It is impossible for us to make this ledge from the structure of our mold. The only way for us to make this ledge is for it to be a separate piece that is attached on to the existing side skirt. This option is being explored with our manufacture over seas. There was concern that without this ledge that the mounting of our side skirt would become an issue. This is a FALSE assumption. The Director of Product Development with Extreme Dimensions, and myself have installed these side skirts onto a Crossfire without an issue of there being a ledge or not. Furthermore, the fitment of the side skirt after we installed it was WITHIN a 1/8”. We are more than confident that with the installation done by a professional installer that the part would fit perfectly to the vehicle.&nb sp; There was also concern about screwing the side skirt onto the vehicle. When we tested the side skirt, we found more than enough factory location screws that could be utilized in the mounting of our side skirt. For extra strength, it is recommended that double-stick tape be applied to desired locations.
2)The Shape of the Side Skirt:
The shape of the side skirt was then brought to our attention. It seems as though our side skirts have ‘flattened out=E 2 in the shipping process. This is a very simple issue to correct. By simply letting the side skirt sit in natural sunlight for 15-20 minutes we were able to bend the side skirt without any stress to the product to allow for a simple installation. If natural sunlight is not good enough in the consumers’ area, then a simple heat gun would be more than sufficient. Again, after this simple solution we were able to get the fitment of the side skirt within a 1/8”.
3)Painting of the Side Skirt:
There was concern about because of the current shape of the side skirt that if it were to be painted that the paint would be stressed when the skirt was installed to the car. As discussed, the shape of the side skirt is easily corrected with some applied heat. Once heated, and installed to the vehicle, the side skirt will form to the car. When the side skirt has cooled it can be removed and will hold its shape. Thus, when the side skirt is painted20there will be little to no stress on the paint.

With all of this said, Extreme Dimensions has evaluated all the issues that were brought to th eir attention and see no problem with the condition of the side skirt. Please take special=2 0note: It is ALWAYS recommended from us that our customers take their parts to a professional for proper installation. All of the issues brought to our attention could have been easily taken care of on the body shop level. Additional trimming may be required to the product for perfect fitment. A professional could ensure that this was done correctly without any damage to the product.

Extreme Dimensions, Inc.
(714) 278-8000

(714) 278-0220 Fax
www.extremedimensions.com
www.carbon-creations.com
www.couturestyling.com

This is very disturbing in the fact that according to the email Dan sent me, the front mounting tabs were never even going to be part of the design. Without it, how did anyone even think to attach these to the car without some other means which would make them not a direct replacement. What was this group buy for? A DIRECT REPLACEMENT! NeedsWings Upper intake plenums are a direct replacement. You don't see people having to drill holes into your supercharger or use special brackets to install them. I don't see how they were able to make the back tabs and not the front. They made all the reliefs everywhere else in the sideskirt. To me this sounds like an excuse after the fact.

I'm personally done beating this dead horse. Dan will not change his course and is still adamant that these are perfectly acceptable issues. We will work to find a solution to fix these so that they are right even if it means we have to mount every single one on my car.

On a side note, I'd like to ask people to refrain from making derogatory comments toward or about BrianBrave. I am not defending him nor do I know his involvement with Dan but I do know that blind accusations do nothing but cause harm and the last thing I want to see is people who are truly only trying to help get drug down in the undertow.

Old 05-21-2009, 04:34 PM
Received 105 Likes on 78 Posts

Brian, How did you fasten the two hatch panels together to eliminate the gap? It looks very clean without that line and emblem.

James

Old 05-21-2009, 06:51 PM
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

BHays, I am back in town...I am going to PM you....and go forward with my phone call based on what I have read here...an investigation certainly is warranted with all the stories being told here...as far as my skirts are concerned, I'll take a refund, my body guy isn't interested in fitting something, he would mount something ready as a replacement, which this isn't, from the photos...I don't mind a little touch up or tweeking, but more mounting brackets, bending, twisting...not happening...you have a PM BHays...
Rudy, Jonny, I know this sucks, but I am a consumer first, and I ordered direct replacement skirts. I am willing to wait until this plays out, however long it takes, its not the money, its the fact that not everything was on the table so to speak. We all agreed we wouldn't do, excuse the term "ricer skirts", but more like the slk. This certainly isn't that product. As far as those that want that look, so be it, its your car, but don't tell me how to do mine. Its my car, and I expect quality as does any reputable body shop. They can't produce quality if they don't have quality to work with. My body man is terrific, and I know he would do whatever I ask of him, but he also knows I would not buy cheap products to put on my cars. This has nothing to do with you Jonny, Rudy, I have seen your work. Too bad this company doesn't share your quality control, or lack of it. I will wait for BHays response and yours Jonny, before I move forward.

Last edited by oledoc2u; 05-21-2009 at 07:15 PM.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:30 PM
Received 610 Likes on 510 Posts

Just found this on ebay by Clifford Root producer. Are these all his ideas? No side skirts though. Much more to see than fender grilles.
Chrysler Crossfire NEW VENTED STYLE Fender Grill !!!:eBay Motors (item 260411609332 end time Jun-15-09 08:16:10 PDT)
Wait for it to load.

Quick Reply: WARNING SIDE SKIRTS "BUYER BEWARE" - AMG SLK STYLE Side Skirts for the crossfire