All Crossfires A place to discuss any model of the Crossfire.

What did you do to your Crossfire today?

Old 10-11-2015, 07:22 PM
Received 159 Likes on 147 Posts
Default Re: What did you do to your Crossfire today?

Was cleaning my wheels and noticed a bolt sticking it's tail out from the bottom of the passenger front fender liner. Turns out it was the inner lower headlight mounting bolt, put it back where it belonged. Same time noticed the center front plastic pop-in thingey for the belly pan had gone walkabout, found a perfect replacement in my junk drawer.

Getting ready for the big annual 1500+ car show here Nov 1.
maxcichon and I will be there, any others are welcome to join.
( here is Lineville, Alabama - google it )

Last edited by ala_xfire; 10-11-2015 at 07:26 PM.
Old 10-11-2015, 09:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

washed and quick waxed and put the new car cover on for a good night sleep waiting for Eurocharged to get back with the new tune>>>>>>>

Old 10-12-2015, 11:09 AM
Forum Regular
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Got my SRT-6 a baby brother...grin.(striknine does the same thing)..see what you guys started? This'll make my third.

Old 10-12-2015, 05:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I sold mine. Hated to do it, but 11 years is enough. To many random mystery problems lately. Ciao!

Old 10-12-2015, 10:53 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Bummer, that has to be a record. Over ten years to the first post.

Old 10-13-2015, 12:15 AM

Has anyone recently ordered from "crossfireaccecoriesandmore.com"? Didn't want to drop $$$ at a fake or dead website

Old 10-13-2015, 08:55 AM
Received 610 Likes on 510 Posts

Originally Posted by AndrewKeiranMcAllister
Has anyone recently ordered from "crossfireaccecoriesandmore.com"? Didn't want to drop $$$ at a fake or dead website
An Aero a blue SRT, in the ads, we know this seller.
We had a member banned twice and he had an Aero Blue SRT. The member was banned in a side custom side skirt fiasco.
See this fiasco.CLICK
If the owner of the business answers to the name Dan Root then it is the same person.
I have to say that some have purchased goods from this company and been quite satisfied so make your own decision.

Last edited by onehundred80; 10-13-2015 at 09:19 AM.
Old 10-13-2015, 07:58 PM
Administrator
Received 965 Likes on 752 Posts

Old 10-13-2015, 08:45 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Went to a local tire shop here in town which I trust I wanted to get my tires rotated but found out my tires are directional too much $$$ so will have them balanced this week. I had all four wheels balanced and the rears rotated today. Not because of a problem just thought it should be done have had my XF for 13 months and 6000 miles.

Last edited by jayloukakis@hotmail.com; 10-15-2015 at 12:15 AM. Reason: to add that I had them balanced.
Old 10-13-2015, 09:24 PM

Ok I just did the down load from Eurocharged .Wish I had had accesses to a Dyno but I don't.
The process was very straight forward and the tech on the phone walked me thru it with no problem . Have to own up and tell you all that I had help from the biggest gear head that I know Russ Wright he is also the Service manager at Bozard Ford here in St Augustine. And a fellow Mercury Marauder owner.. Thanks Russ.
Rolled the Xfire out for it maiden tune run and was pleasantly surprise.the rear wheels can break loose from a dead stop. The power band is now starts around 2k rpm and the shifts are tighter.
I'm going to drive tomorrow to Myrtle Beach fo ra few days will see how it does on a long run.... Eurocharged is worth the investment.
God Bless

Old 10-13-2015, 10:57 PM

Nothing but spend money on it,,,ordered the Eurocharged tune and MagnaFlow cat back exhaust.

Old 10-14-2015, 10:04 AM

ROAD TRIP TODAY
Well after the new tune I am going to take a trip from Ponte Vedra FL to Myrtle Beach and back . Spend a few days there and enjoy our self's.

Old 10-14-2015, 07:19 PM
Forum Regular

Replaced the front and rear amber bulbs, and the amber bulbs in front clear side marker lens with chrome to amber blubs from Pelican parts. I like the no egg yoke look now.

Old 10-14-2015, 10:10 PM

Made it to Myrtle Beach ..*8 hours door to door . what a difference the tune and other Mods make to this vehicle very impressive.
We figure with SCAI, 74mm tb, and Eurocharged tune added
a good 50 hp increase . Very nice.......

Old 10-14-2015, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by onehundred80
An Aero a blue SRT, in the ads, we know this seller.
We had a member banned twice and he had an Aero Blue SRT. The member was banned in a side custom side skirt fiasco.
See this fiasco.CLICK
If the owner of the business answers to the name Dan Root then it is the same person.
I have to say that some have purchased goods from this company and been quite satisfied so make your own decision.
The reason I axe is because I cannot contact him through his website. Keep getting a "failed to send" message

Old 10-15-2015, 11:36 AM
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

The reason I axe is because I cannot contact him through his website. Keep getting a "failed to send" message
Better a "failed to send" on a message.. than your order..

Old 10-15-2015, 04:34 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by steps
Made it to Myrtle Beach ..*8 hours door to door . what a difference the tune and other Mods make to this vehicle very impressive.
We figure with SCAI, 74mm tb, and Eurocharged tune added
a good 50 hp increase . Very nice.......
Steps, if your car is a 6 spd, I'd love to hear what it runs at the Drags? I don't remember seeing anybody post up their drag time's after making mods like you have.
This is the fastest "stock" NA Crossfire 6 spd. time that I'm aware of. 14.40 sec.

If your car is an automatic, it would still be great to see your time slips.

Last edited by +fireamx; 10-15-2015 at 04:43 PM.
Old 10-16-2015, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by steps
Ok I just did the down load from Eurocharged .Wish I had had accesses to a Dyno but I don't.
The process was very straight forward and the tech on the phone walked me thru it with no problem . Have to own up and tell you all that I had help from the biggest gear head that I know Russ Wright he is also the Service manager at Bozard Ford here in St Augustine. And a fellow Mercury Marauder owner.. Thanks Russ.
Rolled the Xfire out for it maiden tune run and was pleasantly surprise.the rear wheels can break loose from a dead stop. The power band is now starts around 2k rpm and the shifts are tighter.
I'm going to drive tomorrow to Myrtle Beach fo ra few days will see how it does on a long run.... Eurocharged is worth the investment.
God Bless
OK just got back from the road trip to Myrtle Beach 370 mile one way average 27 MPG.
the Eurocharged tune was great only found a slight hesitation when I stomped on it to accelerate from a low rpm I guess I was just outside of the power band .Have to say the ride on I 95 is crazy at the GA SC Border crossing over the Boarder Bridge some one flipped over the Bridge don't know the results but it didn't look good. I was two mile back and it took 1.5 hours to get by. Then on the way back deiced that I didn't want to thru Charleston again so decried to go 17 A well when I reached the Francis Marion Nat Forest 17 A was Closed I then had to Detour 30 miles around Have know idea where I was. But made it back to Ponte Vedra. Praise the Lord....

Old 10-16-2015, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by +fireamx
Steps, if your car is a 6 spd, I'd love to hear what it runs at the Drags? I don't remember seeing anybody post up their drag time's after making mods like you have.
This is the fastest "stock" NA Crossfire 6 spd. time that I'm aware of. 14.40 sec.

2004 Chrysler Crossfire Drag Racing - YouTube

If your car is an automatic, it would still be great to see your time slips.

Will be Taking to a Local strip ( Green Cove Springs) in the next two weeks the Xfire is an automatic so we'll see how it runs However the strip is only a 1/8th mile...

Old 10-17-2015, 01:06 AM
Forum Regular
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Xfire #3-SSB SRT6-What Severe Flood Damage?? - Changed all plugs, found a boot off, Drained coolant n flushed, refilled, Replaced air filters(bone dry) , Drained and replaced (semi-milky) oil , new filter, washed engine bay, refreshed all hoses, repaired a crack in bolster mounts, discovered intermittent air conditioning issue. This place is beginning to look like a Chrysler Deralershi with 3 Xfires..LOL...peace yall

Quick Reply: What did you do to your Crossfire today?