Old 06-07-2009 | 08:30 PM
SRT SIX
Default re: Our Crossfires Across America Rally - St.Louis, Mo. June 22, 23 & 24 -2010

Sorry I have not been able to spend as much time with this as I would have liked.
I have been busy with a multi-city seminar tour that is finally coming to an end this next week.

Here is my proposal:

Date: June 20-30, 2010 (2-3 days travel 2-3 days events and 2-3 days travel back)

Regional Reps who have volunteered so far (should be 2 to each region):

Valkeryderguy, FP - Chicago/Midwest
Franc Raushcher, - Central
SRT6-xfire, Maryland - East
Deborah Walker, Dedwards0323, - Southeast
SRT SIX, - SoCal Southwest
Sandgrounder, - Western Canada, Pacific to Manatoba border & North West U.S.
ZOZ,- New Mexico

We need many more (please PM me if you want to help)

At last count there are 54 who want to attend - 9 who want to attend and help (I only show 7. Who are the other 2)

Cost analysis and sponsorships can be assigned when the organizers/reps have a meeting (forum/email/phone)
__________________________________________________ _____________________________

To quote ichon then let's "just do it"!

Originally Posted by ichon
Has anything been decided?
Originally Posted by ichon
1. Set two viable, tentative dates.
2. Set a (ONE) location.
3. Set an attendees list.
4. Do a cost analysis.
5. Assign regional representatives to notify/gather members.
6. Seek sponsors (automotive products, other car clubs, Chrysler, area race tracks, etc).
7. Then just DO IT.

Everyone has great ideas and fantastic opinions on who, what, where, etc but the final location and time is the decision of the "person" who thought up the idea. SRTSIX (DAMN GREAT IDEA BRO) stick to your original brainstorm and then run with it. Too many suggestions slows the decision process to a crawl. I'm waiting to commit because I dont know when or where. Dont let this great time die in "continual committee".

Last edited by Valk; 07-22-2009 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Added a link and address for the track