Old 05-08-2009, 01:01 AM
Dan Root
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: AMG SLK STYLE Side Skirts for the crossfire

Well let me begin by first saying thanks to Julian for allowing me back on the forum, I requested directly to him and he gave me my original registered name back. I first found this forum over 5 years ago right after I leased my first Alabaster 04 Crossfire.
I'd like to also say I apologize to any and all forum members who may have lost some sleep over this group buy for anything what so ever that I did by being part of it without their knowledge. I offered this deal knowing I'd be able to perform all I promised to Rudy and Jonny and that even if it meant me paying for more than I figured on. The price I gave them $350 was fixed and guaranteed by me to them and to all who purchased. Plus s&h because I'm not a mailman. This guarantee was not given lightly I did my homework and traveled to this this company over 80 miles from my home meet the owner and believed they could do this project. I signed my guarantee to him on his contract and my bank card #. Believe me I could have backed out right then if I thought for a second these guys didn't know what they were doing! But they impressed the very hard to impress Dan Root! Next came the 25 orders and of course the collecting of funds. AS soon as I knew we had a group I planned on dropping my SRT6 off to the shop to do all prototyping. Well it started off bad because they needed to use REAL OEM sideskirt to apply the look we all wanted so I found some used ones to help save cost. Then because of the Holidays and cold weather my car ended up there for almost 3 times longer than first told to me by the owner. Well you all know sometimes sh** just happens. Finally being finished and ready to ship the prototype after mid January these finished skirts have finally arrived. I hope all who waited and didn't loose hope are happy with all the hard work that has been put towards this simple idea of a Hot looking Sideskirt for our Crossfires I hope you all forget the past and look forward to your future great looking Crossfires. As soon as Rudy let's go of the balance owed to me & shipping costs I'll have all these sent out to him or you directly! Rudy has done a great job holding all you guys in check to wait and wait for these.
Thanks again to all. And for any other guys out there that wants to buy a set these sideskirts order directly from Rudy I will not be taking orders through the Crossfireforum unless he decides not to sell anymore.
And that's all I got to say about that! Good bye & thanks.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
sideskirts amg 5.8 013.JPG1.jpg (973.0 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg
sideskirts amg 5.8 017.JPG (965.7 KB, 92 views)

Last edited by Dan Root; 05-08-2009 at 08:09 PM.