View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 04:00 PM
Bat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Making my introductions...

Hello, I'm Bat - longtime Chrysler fan - owned one of the first PT Cruisers (and still have her) in Northern Colorado and now enjoying my '08 Crossfire Roadster.

Bought the Roadster about a week ago - her name is Mischief. I really liked the Crossfires when they first came out but a sportscar wasn't in the budget (or really the lifestyle) at the time. Well, circumstances have changed and it looked like it was time to do my part to help out the economy so I am now a joyous Crossfire owner.

Got an outstanding deal on my lil beauty and have already taken her up into the hills for a lil play time - not to mention some commuting to show her off to my coworkers, lol. She is an absolute pleasure to drive and I'm looking forward to many, many rides with my newest family member.

Here are a few glamour shots. We've already spotted a fellow owner on CO Hwy 34 in the Narrows on Saturday - a white coupe - another hello to y'all if you are on the forum (we honked at each other in the canyon ). Looking forward to seeing some of you on the road and getting to know y'all in here.