View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 04:53 PM
mrmedia
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile New Proud Owner of '05 SRT6!

Hey all.. I joined the forum about 2 months ago but this is my first post...We were lucky enough then that we found an SRT6 Metal Grey Roadster with 19K miles at a Carmax in Ca..We had it shipped sight unseen (except for the pictures you see that I posted) to where we live in Nashville, TN...It took about 3 weeks...It was a horrible wait... Needless to say at this point we have been the proud owners of this little beauty all of about 3 weeks..he he..

And I can honestly say at 41 years old..This is the coolest car that I have ever had! My first "toy" car if you will.. My vin is #050080.. Does that indicate that we have #80 in production for the year?.. I cant imagine that I can appreciate this car any more.. he he... but it would be kinda cool..

Quick question..I would love to know what others have done on purchasing a windscreen??... I see the one from Mopar but wanted to ask around before I went that direction...(I need that before the fall trip to the Smokies with the wife!)..Speaking of her, she loves the car as much as I do which is odd....he he..I will post some new pictures as soon as we get our camera out of repair.

None the less.. Thanks for the info and I look forward to chatting!

Cheers!!

Last edited by mrmedia; 08-31-2008 at 05:53 AM.