View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 12:32 PM
OzCrossfire
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi from a Newbie and thank you !!

Hi to all members from Sydney Australia. Well I have been on here now for two months that I have had my Crossfire and wanted to introduce myself and thank all the people who submitt to the forum, such as Andrew, FP, Siverfox, VALKRYDERGUY, Danimal etc... for their information, help and entertainment so far. I feel like I know some of you quite well already.

I purchased a Silver coupe' 10/03 build date from a dealer in Bathurst, No Mods, I would like to keep it orignal. Saw it once, drove it for half an hour and bought it that day. I love the car, no I mean I love the car. There is something quite special about them isn't there, and I can't work out exactly what it is. I thought the novilty of driving it everyday would have worn off, though it hasn't. My grass is growing long and those little odd jobs around the house are never going to get done... though thats the only negative I have found about owning one.

Me... well I'm a 42 year old Manager for the IT arm of a major Telco here in Oz. I'm married to a wonderful lady for 2 years now, who also loves the Crossfire, not as much as me though.

Thats enough from me... I hope I can return the favor by being an active contributor to this great forum.

Cheers
Brett