Old 01-18-2007, 12:51 PM
JP@SI
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Ecu Tuning: Crossfire Ecu Tune! Ny/ct/pa/nj

Originally Posted by rhacker382
I am also curious about the benefit to a tune with stock Engine and Automatic Transmission... Can Speed Innovations offer a little insight into this?

I am about 2 hours outside NYC...

Also, I am curious about where this potential tuning will take place and will a baseline be established for each car at this location? Or, will it simply be a "flash and dash"...?
Q&A:

1) The software will work for automatics as well.

2) NYC group buy - when 25 deposits are met, then the GB will be in effect, other than that....well it's just a longer wait. It's your decision whether or not you'll want to save $150 by waiting 40, 50, 60 days (when you could already be enjoying the power...well... now).

3) Up to you guys whether you want to baseline dyno or not - of course it would help us, but then again, if you dont FEEL the power immediately, then we didnt do our job.

4) Not many risks at all, our tuning remains completely undetectable by the dealership (then again ANY MOD, if a dealership was so inclined to find, is detectable in some ways). That's just fact.

5) Money-back Guarantee.

If paypal to jose@speedinnovation.com:

Crossfire 3.2L ECU Tune is $600 + 3% paypal fee w/ free shipping BACK your way (as fast as you shipped - we recommend overnighting).

Crossfire SRT-6 ECU Tuning is $999 +3% paypal, etc.

If CC/other form:

Need to call us directly over the phone at any of the following numbers:
1.323.401.3231 (SI/direct)
1.408.506.3903 (me/direct)
1.310.937.8382 (Status/direct)