View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 07:18 PM
cudaman
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Shopping for SRT 6

2 left, presumably coupes, one silver sapphire, one black.

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320464

We have two, new, 2005 SRT6 Crossfires (new) that list for almost $46,000. Either one of the two Coupes we will sell for $29,918 plus $199 Doc. fee. Yep, you are reading this right, and I did not party hearty last night, ha. This is being posted Sunday morning, I am in full control of all my facilities, and am of sound being.

Black or Silver Blue, these new screaming machines are being moved , as we got a unreal deal on one (completely insane), and are blending funds to create a smoking situation for both. No changes will be made, and either can be shipped Nationwide for a fair fee (we have our own enclosed trailers).

If you drove one of these Supercharged Screamers at an SRT Driving Experience you know what a bargain this is, but we only have the two and there are no more new SRT6s available from the Factory.

Sincerely submitted,

Bill Pemberton
Viper and SRT Mgr
Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Viper, SRT
cell 402-677-5864
billpemberton@woodhouse.com

If you email me, please leave me a number to call you on Monday, and let me know your address so I don't call and wake up folks on the West Coast -- or let me know a good time to call?